Mom's Deep Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey kissed her daughter's neck as she was making out with her grand mother. She slid her hands down the backs of both women and came to their asses. Tabitha's hands went to her grand daughter's tits as she gently fondled the sweet little mounds of flesh. Sabrina placed her hands; one on her mom's tit and one on her nan's tit and began toying with their nipples. Pussy juice gushed from three sweet vaginas as the women roamed hands over each other. Stacey joined her mom and daughter in a sweet three-way kiss; tongues sliding in and out of each other's mouths and licking lips.

Sabrina's hand was the first to reach Tabitha's pussy and she started playing with it in earnest. Tabitha leaned onto her grand daughter as she felt the wonderful sensation that the young girl was creating there. Stacey dropped her head to her mom's tit and began to suck her hard nipple into her mouth. Tabitha moaned. Sabrina broke her kiss and joined her mom in sucking her nan's other tit. Tabitha placed her hands on both of the girl's heads and pulled them into her massive tits. She loved having her nipples sucked. Now she was REALLY gushing juices. Sabrina's hand was awash with cum as her grand mom began to rub harder against her hand. She could sense that Tabitha was going to come soon. She inserted her middle finger into her pussy and began to search around; for what she didn't know but it just felt right to do it. Tabitha really moaned with that. Sabrina continued sucking her tit as she inserted another finger into her. Stacey broke the lip lock on her mom's tit and kissed her on the mouth.

Tabitha broke the kiss. She was overwhelmed, "OHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDD, OH MY BABIES!! Make mommy cum my girls, make mommy cum my two perfect daughters." And come she did. For the first time in her life she squirted. It gushed everywhere. She completely let go. Wrapping her arms around her two girls she pulled them in so hard that she almost suffocated Sabrina with her tit. Stacey was content to suck on her mother's neck and kiss it as she held her tightly in return. They all three fell over onto the bed with Tabitha still wallowing with pleasure at her grand daughter's hand.

As the orgasm subsided Tabitha kissed her daughters in turn. She felt their sweet bodies as they lay there basking in the warmth of incestuous lesbian love. Then her hand found her grand daughter's pussy. She had to taste it. She had to taste that sweet young pussy for the first time. And she did. Sliding down she spread the girl's legs with ease and speed born of many such moves on her real daughter. She planted her mouth on Sabrina's little pussy so fast that it took the girl by surprise. Stacey was not going to miss out on this. It was Sabrina's turn to be the object of two women's love. She kissed her daughter on the mouth and started fondling her sweet tits. Her other hand went to her own pussy and began massaging it. Sabrina grabbed her mom's head and pulled it to her mouth hard savoring her tongue and swirling hers about in her mouth. Tabitha was an expert at cunnilingus and within seconds had the young thing on the brink. Stacey had moved to her daughter's nipples with her talented mouth and was giving her a lesson on oral titty play. When Sabrina's orgasm hit, she grabbed her mom's head and pulled it back to her mouth. She kissed her deeply and then breaking the kiss she screamed, "I love you both so much OH MY GOD ... I LOVE THIS... I'M COMING MOMS... I'M COMING!!" Stacey came too. It was so good. Her mom was eating out her grand daughter; her own daughter and all was well. The world was right. There was nothing to hide. There was so much love.

PRESENT DAY

And now Sabrina was coming home for what would turn out to be the best ever family reunion. She looked forward to seeing her moms and having great sex with them. Little did she know that her baby brother would soon be added to her group of incestuous lovers.