Mom's Deep Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia simply nodded. "Are you attracted to me?" asked Tabitha. Lydia looked at Stacey. She was holding her son's hand. Stacey winked at her and nodded her approval. "Lydia, I love my mother in so many ways and I would cherish it if you could feel her the way that I do," she said.

Lydia stepped towards Tabitha and, in a bold move, kissed her on her lips. Tabitha pulled the woman to her and returned her kiss. She held Lydia in her arms as the two increased the passion of their kiss. Tongues worked their way into each others mouths as they pulled each other closer tightly squeezing their flesh together. They kissed for what seemed an eternity, just holding onto one another.

Stacey and Sean watched as the two embraced. Sean stepped behind his mother and reached around her waist. He pulled her close as the two looked on at the scene before them. With out taking his eyes off of his nan and Lydia, Sean began to caress his mother. He let his right hand slide down to her hip as his left explored her breast. Stacey leaned her head back onto her son as she watched her mother's passionate play with her newest lover. She felt only love and excitement for them. She watched as her mother began to move her hands over Lydia's body. Tabitha's expert caress was obvious to her. She had felt those hands on her so many times and now she enjoyed watching as they moved over her new sister-lover. Tabitha was now kissing Lydia's neck as she played her hands towards the woman's ass.

Stacey smiled as Lydia leaned her head forward onto Tabitha's shoulder. Now Lydia's hands were on the move. She was stroking the sides of Tabitha lightly with the tips of her fingers. Tabitha slid a hand to Lydia's breast. She leaned guiding the woman's breast to her mouth. She suckled Lydia's nipple and tongued it gently. Lydia placed a hand on the back of her head and pulled her to her breast.

Stacey watched as their sex play unfolded. She let a hand drift to her pussy and gently toyed with it. Sliding a finger between her lips she felt the moisture that was building there. She moved her other hand behind her and found her son's stiffening cock. Sean kissed his mother's neck as the two continued their voyeurism. He squeezed his mother's nipple gently between his fingers as he cupped her breast. His other hand joined her on her pussy.

Lydia looked over at Sean and his mother as they watched her being seduced by Tabitha. She had now slid a hand under Lydia's ass to her pussy. A finger slipped easily into her causing her to moan. Tabitha steeped back towards the bed taking her lover with her. She sat onto the bed and pulled Lydia down onto her back. Then she kissed her again as her hands roamed over her breasts. The two scooted onto the bed with Tabitha on top. She began kissing her way down Lydia's body towards her mound.

Sean moved towards the other side of the bed herding his mother along. They joined the couple there and lay beside them. Sean was still behind his mother and the two continued to watch as Tabitha worked her way to Lydia's pussy. Sean slid his cock into his mother with ease as she inhaled sharply. He began to move slowly in and out. Both continued to watch the two before them. Stacey reached out her hand and caressed the side of Lydia's face as her son fucked her from behind.

"I want to lick you while he does that," said Lydia.

Tabitha lifted her face from Lydia's pussy and said, "Then we need to move because I am not stopping this."

Smiling, Sean moved and slid out of his mother. Lydia moved between Stacey's legs and began to feast on her quim as Tabitha followed her pussy across the bed. Stacey crawled to her mother and placed her head between her legs. The three formed a triangle of pussy eating. Sean looked on wondering who best receive his displaced cock. Lydia's ass looked so good. He knew that his nan would accommodate him. He slid behind his brother's mother and slowly eased his cock into her hole as his grandmother licked her clit. Lydia moaned in pleasure as Sean's cock disappeared into her.

Tabitha enjoyed working around her grandson's cock as she feasted on her new daughter's clit and lips. Her tongue danced all over the woman's quim as Sean slid in and out. She occasionally licked his shaft as he slid into Lydia. She was so turned on by it all and adding to it was her daughter's talented mouth on her own pussy. She was in total ecstasy.

Sean relished the feel of his nan's lips on his cock as he slid in and out of his brother's mother. Lydia's pussy was as tight as Dania's and her ass was so nice. It was larger than the younger girls but still firm from years of standing all day. He slid his arms around her and began to play with her breasts. It was too much; he began to come almost as soon and he touched them. He grabbed hard and pulled at them as he began to pump Lydia full of the last reserve of his cum. She moaned loudly into Stacey's cunt sending vibrations throughout her new sister's mound. Stacey came hard. She too screamed into her mother's quim and the whole chain of orgasms rushed over them all. The jerked and twitched so hard that it was amazing that they all stayed connected; mouth to pussy, cock to cunt.

Sabrina and Dania took great pleasure in washing Brian's muscular body in the shower. Dania stood in front of the boy rubbing soap onto his chest as Sabrina lavished soap onto his stiffening cock. Brian leaned over and kissed Dania on her lips. She returned the kiss hungrily slipping her tongue deep into his mouth. She wrapped her arms around him. Sabrina pushed her body against Brian and her breasts mashed onto Dania's hands. Dania released her hold on Brian and reached her arms as far around Sabrina as she could. Sabrina released Brian's cock with one hand and began to feel for Dania's pussy. She found it much lower than the now-hard pole poking at Dania's upper abdomen. She rubbed his soaped cock across Dania's stomach occasionally slipping it over one of her tits. She dipped a finger into Dania's cunt and tried to reach far enough to push it inside. Brian was just too big and his leaning pushed her too far back. She slid her hand from Dania's pussy and began to toy with Brian's ass. Her fingers found his anus and she began to finger at it. It wasn't long before she slid a finger into the tight hole. Brian jumped.

"Hey, careful there. That's only an exit," he said.

Sabrina giggled and said, "I want you to put your cock in mine. I want you to fuck me in my ass. Please!"

Brian smiled, "won't that be messy?" he asked.

"Nah, I'll clean it out really good for you. Will you do it?" she asked.

"Sure, I guess, if you want. I mean, wow, that'll be fun," he answered.

"What about me, will you fuck my ass too, please?" asked Dania.

"Sure, little one, I'll fuck you both in the ass," he replied. Sean rinsed off and grabbed a towel as the girls set about cleaning their bowels for invasion.

The two gathered the necessary bottles and returned to the shower. Sabrina slid one of the disposable bottles slowly into Dania's ass and emptied its contents. "Hold it in you for as long as you can," she said as she slid one into her own ass. The two used three bottles each as they let the shower wash away all of the contents as it poured from their holes.

Brian lay on his back with his massive cock standing straight up. The two girls, fresh from their purge, joined him. Sabrina slathered a liberal amount of lube on his raging hard on and smeared some on her own ass. She knew that it would be tight and may hurt but she was so excited to finally get a cock in her ass. Dania held his cock as Sabrina squatted over it. She lowered herself onto the head. Dania guided the head to her opening. As Sabrina felt it contact her ass, she tensed. "You must relax, sister," said Dania. "Remember what Tabitha said, lube and relaxation is the key," she continued.

Sabrina took a deep breath lowered herself onto the egg-sized cock head that pushed into her anus. It popped in. She gasped. It burnt a little but it wasn't bad. "MMmmmm," she said as she lowered onto his cock even more. She expected Brian to push into her but he just lay there allowing her to set the pace for her first ass fucking. She rose a little and slid down even more. It felt delicious. It felt so good. She raised again and dropped her ass full onto Brian taking his entire massive cock deep into her bowels. "Fuck me, Brian, fuck me with that big thing. God this feels good," she said as she began fingering her cunt.

Dania repositioned in front of Sabrina and began to caress her breasts and kiss her. It wasn't long before she came. She fell back onto Brian who continued to hump her ass wildly. "Oh, God. That feels so good. Don't come, don't come yet. You gotta fuck Dania. Fuck her now," she screamed.

Dania turned and lay on her stomach. She had wanted this for a long time. Sabrina flipped off of Brian allowing his cock to plop out of her. He looked at it expecting to see it covered in brown, but to his surprise, it was clean. He sat up and kneeled astride Dania who lay face down with her ass in the air. Sabrina grabbed the lube and smeared more onto his cock and dolloped a large amount onto Danias anus. Brian guided the head of his dick to the pink little hole and pushed gently. It wouldn't budge. Her little butt hole was so tight. "Do it Brian, fuck her ass," said Sabrina.

"Yes, Brian fuck me. Put it in my ass now. Push it," said Dania as she tried to relax.

"Okay," said Brian as he let his entire weight push the head of his cock into the tight little star.

"Aghhhh, Ohhhhhh, it's too big," screamed Dania.

"No it's not," said Sabrina. "Relax and let him fuck you."

"MMmmmm, Ok, do it, push it in Brian," she said.

Brian lowered himself onto the tiny body as his cock buried itself into her colon. He pumped her a few times letting the lube spread. Then he began fucking her with a rhythm. It felt so good to feel her ass against him as his cock slid in and out of the tight little hole. It wasn't long before he was balls deep in her ass.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!!" cried Dania with each stroke. "Don't stop, don't stop. It feels so full. I like it," she said in grunts with each insertion.

Brian was pounding her now. He was near coming. Sabrina was playing with her little sister's ass cheeks running her hands all over them. It was so hot. She lay forward and began kissing Dania on her face as she continued to rub her ass. "Do you like it, do you like his huge cock in your tiny little ass Dania?" she asked

"Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm," Dania grunted with each thrust. Then Brian exploded into the little girl's rectum. He grunted loudly as he drained his balls of everything. She felt his hot cum blasting its way into her bowels. She too came, it was incredible.

Sabrina had been fingering her clit furiously and had her second nut as the other two came. It was astonishing. There was a full ten inches of huge cock in Dania's tight little ass. She imagined that it was deep into her belly, so far that she bet it was poking the bed she lay on.

Brian collapsed onto Dania crushing her under his weight. She loved the feeling.

Afternoon was spent in relaxation and talk of the morning's events. Stacey and Lydia vowed that they would take each others son's cocks in their ass that evening side by side. Brian and Sean exchanged a 'thumbs-up'.

The crew made their way down to the guest house that was now home for Brian and his mother. As they walked about the place, Lydia was overwhelmed by Tabitha's generosity. The place was huge. Though it was only a single story three bedroom, it was larger and more accommodating than anything she had ever lived in before. It was furnished with things of comfort and fashion and not of economy. She had never thought she would be living in such a beautiful place. She began to cry. Tabitha held her and comforted her. "You know you deserve this don't you?" she asked.

"How can I deserve this? Why have you helped me? You have only known me for less than 48 hours," she said through her tears.

"Darlin', I am a shrewd judge of character. And you are the mother, and a damn good one, of my grandson's brother. Plus, well, I took a liking to you the minute I laid eyes on you. And I've seen how you are with my precious daughter. What more would I need to convince me that you are worthy of anything I could give you, including my love," said Tabitha.

Lydia hugged Tabitha tightly. She continued to cry into her shoulder. Brian came to his mom and said, "Mom, why are you crying. Aren't you happy?"

"Baby, I am happier than I have ever been. I just feel like, well, like it's all a dream, 'cause I don't deserve this," she said.

"What!? You deserve this and so much more. You are the best woman that I know. You have worked so hard all of these years to make a life for us and, now, I will make sure that you get the life you deserve. I am so glad that we have met Then Dugans. They are wonderful people and one of them is my own brother. I am so happy for you, you deserve this!" said Brian as he hugged her.

Stacey watched as all of this unfolded. She was holding back her tears. She felt so much for her new 'sister' and was happy that she was becoming part of the family. She also felt something totally new to her; a desire to be with Lydia, all the time. She felt love for her. It wasn't the 'family love' that she was so accustomed to, but a different love. She wanted her and she felt that Lydia wanted her too.

Sabrina; well Sabrina just wanted. She wanted them all. She had a fire that burned in her that was insatiable. All that she could think about was who and how to fuck next. She was loving life. She turned and, for no reason at all, kissed her brother. She looked him in the eye and said, "I love you, Sean. I love you and want you so much. Will you fuck me right here, right now?"

"Of course, sis," I love fucking you any way you want, anytime," he replied.

Sabrina started taking off her blouse. This gained the attention of the others in the room.

"Sweetie, what are you doing?" asked Tabitha.

"I want to fuck my brother. And I want all of you to watch. I love him and I want him inside me," she responded as she pulled off her jeans.

"Well, you better ask the lady of this house first, young lady," snapped Tabitha.

"Oh, please!" said Lydia. "As much as we've all shared with each other, I think it is more than appropriate that brother and sister welcome Brian and I with a display of love such as this. Besides, I've been wanting to see these two go at it," she continued.

"But, I want you too," said Sabrina reaching for Lydia. You are the only one that I've not fucked yet and I am dying to. Sean, will you fuck me while I make love to my new sister/aunt?" she said.

Lydia had lost all inhibitions over the past two days. She walked to the girl removing her blouse as she did. Sabrina wasted no time in feasting on Lydia's wonderful tits. She pulled her bra up and had them out without even undoing it and started sucking on her nipples. Lydia undid her pants and pulled them off. Her hands went to Sabrina's bra and began to unfasten it. Sean was out of his clothes in a blink. His cock sprang out of his underwear like a freed captive. Sabrina, eased Lydia onto the couch and removed her thong. She immediately dove into the woman's mound and started feasting on her pussy. Sean parted Sabrina's ass and looked lovingly at her lips. She sure had a beautiful pussy. It was just a thin slit that was about to open wide for her brother.

The others found seats or sat on the floor as the threesome began. Stacey looked at Lydia. She looked so relaxed and so happy as she gazed at the head of Stacey's sister/daughter. She watched as the woman looked lovingly at Sean as he entered his sister. Lydia placed a hand on the back of Sabrina's head and caressed it as she began to push up with her hips. She held the other out to Sean. He took her hand in his and smiled. Then he leaned over and lovingly kissed the back of her hand as he held her fingers. Lydia smiled at him and then looked at Stacey. Stacey was smiling at her.

Everyone was fixated on the show before them. Sean's strokes were slow and loving as he gently slid his man meat in and out of his sister's hot pussy. He continued to lavish kisses on his brother's mom's hand.

"All this is for you, sweet Lydia. You are our newest treasure. See how lovingly they touch you. See how sweet they are in their love-making for you," said Stacey.

Lydia looked at her and smiled. "I am so happy. I am so full of love. Brian, please come to your mom," she said.

Brian stood from the floor where he sat watching his brother and step-sister fuck his mom. He walked to her and knelt beside her. He kissed her, gently at first, then he increased his passion as his tongue found its way into her mouth. He placed his hand on her breast and began to caress its flesh. Lydia was in heaven. She broke the kiss. "I want you in my mouth. I want to taste your cock," she panted. Brian obliged and stood undoing his fly and freeing his massive prick. Lydia engulfed her son's huge cock and began to bob her head onto it sliding it in and out of her as deeply as she could take it. She was reveling in the feeling of Sabrina's tongue on her clit. God, that girl had talent. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Sean as he held onto Sabrina's ass with both hands now, shoving his cock deep into her.

Stacey was seated in front of her mother who sat in an arm chair with Dania seated on the arm. She smiled as she watched the family blend together. She leaned back onto her mother's legs. Tabitha placed a hand on her daughter's shoulder. Stacey took her mother's hand and leaned over kissing it. Dania placed her hand on top of Tabitha's as the three hands were stacked in a loving caress. The trio looked on in admiration at the loving scene before them.

"You think it would be intrusive if we each took a tit? Dania, you could join me on her left one next to young Brian there," said Tabitha. They rose in ascension and strolled over to the mass of sex before them. Stacey walked behind the couch watched as Lydia sucked away at her son's massive cock. She leaned over and kissed her forehead as she placed her hand onto the woman's breast feeling the softness of her sweet flesh. Dania knelt beside a standing Brian and began kissing Lydia's right nipple. Tabitha thought the better of it and stood at Lydia's head, gently stroking her hair. Tabitha leaned in and kissed Lydia on the lips.

It was overwhelming. The feeling of so much stimulation was sensational; her son's cock in her mouth, two women lavishing adorations to her tits, an expert pussy-eating hottie feasting on her cunt while being pile driven from behind by her stud brother. And, the sweetest, and most gorgeous grandmother of them was kissing her lovingly. She looked into Tabitha's eyes. Soon she would be having sex with her too. Her fuse ignited, the charge was set, and Lydia came with a quake that rivaled Pompeii. She humped Sabrina's mouth so hard that the girl felt her lips being bruised by her teeth. Non-the-less, Sabrina moaned into Lydia's cunt with sheer joy as she made the woman come. Lydia's massive orgasm triggered hers.

Sean felt his sister begin to clench his cock in a familiar way. He knew she was about to come. He started humping her harder and faster. Then he let lose a load deep inside her as he pushed his cock as far into her as he could. Brian was not immune to the contagion of pleasure around him. "Mom, I'm going to come!" he said.

"Yes. In my mouth baby, please!" she screamed as she relinquished his cock momentarily. Then, retuning it to her mouth, she began to take it into her throat.

Brian filled his mother's throat full of his hot sperm and she loved it. She swallowed as much as she could but some of it leaked out of her mouth. Tabitha watched as Lydia sucked her son's come form his cock. And she couldn't resist licking the overflow from her lips and cheek.