Mom's Deep Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she bent to clean the woman's face she whispered into her ear, "I'll be licking you somewhere else later."

"And you, young man, need to rest and regenerate if you're gonna keep up with me. I'm going to enjoy that cock of yours tonight." She said aloud to Brian.

Stacey leaned over and kissed Lydia. She could taste Brian's come as Lydia slipped her tongue into her mouth. She looked up at Stacey and smiled. "I am so happy," she said. "And, my God, I have never come like that before!"

They sat enjoying the moment for a while then, gradually, they all redressed and started heading back to the main house. "Let's go out for dinner, nan," said Sabrina.

"I don't know baby, there's a lotta snow in them clouds and I'd hate to be stranded on the road if it decides to dump it all while we're out," said Tabitha.

"Let's just stay home tonight," said Stacey as she hugged her daughter to her side. "Nan wants to play with Lydia and Brian and I'd really like to spend some time with you, Sean and Dania, she smiled.

Sabrina wrapped her arms around her mom as the walked to the house. She really loved her and she always wanted sex. "How about it, brother? You got a few loads left in ya for tonight?" she asked.

"I'm sure I could work out something if you three want to take me on," he chuckled.

"Since I already had Brian's cock in my ass, I think I would like to have yours there too," said Sabrina

"Works for me. How bout you Dania, would you like a little ass fucking tonight?" asked Sean.

"My ass is a little sore from Brian," she replied.

"Mom, how do you want your cock tonight?" he asked.

"Any way you want to give it to me baby, any way you want," replied his mother.

Dania, outdid herself making a delicious dinner. Everyone was so full that they had to take a break from all the sex to relax a little bit. Talk was of the legal filings ahead and how Lydia would fit into the corporation. She was very interested in her role in interacting with Tabitha's customers. This pleased Tabitha and she knew that she had done a good thing. Brian and Sean talked of college and plans to be at home as much as possible to continue their role in the family. Dania and Sabrina sat on the short couch leaning against each other and letting their hands play over their bodies.

At last Tabitha rose and spoke, "Would you and your mom like to join me in the shower, Brian?" The two rose in answer.

Brian walked to Tabitha and took her hand. He kissed her lightly on the cheek. "I have been wanting to do this since I first laid eyes on you," he said to Tabitha.

"That is the exact way that I felt about your mother too," she said winking at him and looking at Lydia.

The three headed up the stairs leaving the rest of the party behind. "I think I'll go clean out my ass for Sean," stated Sabrina as she hopped up from the couch.

Sean took advantage of her leaving and sat next to Dania. He began to stroke her arms with the tips of his fingers like he had seen Sabrina do. He knew that she liked that. As his hands played up her arms he would gently brush her breasts with the backs of them. Her nipples were hard in an instant. She looked at Sean and he leaned in and kissed her. "So you will be my aunt now," he said. I always wanted and aunt to fuck. Will you fuck me auntie Dania?" he asked as he kissed her. The two began making out passionately.

Stacey watched as his son played at seducing Dania. She knew that Dania wanted him as much as he wanted her. It was exciting though. As Sean removed Dania's blouse, Stacey began to unbutton her own. She really liked masturbating and especially liked doing it while she watched her children fuck. She lay her blouse aside and removed her bra. She admired her own tits as her son was freeing Dania's. Her nipples were already erect with excitement. Her fingertips circled the nubs of flesh making them stiffen even more as Dania removed Sean's shirt.

Sean was undoing Dania's pants as he continued to tongue fuck her mouth. He glanced at his mother who was removing her own pants. She was so gorgeous. He couldn't believe how lucky he was having all of these beautiful women to fuck as much as he wanted. Only a few days he had fucked his own mother and sister, his grandmother and her maid, and his best friend's mother. He was understandably proud. But he wanted more. He couldn't get enough. He wanted his cock deep inside of Dania now and he wanted his mother to watch. He stood up picking her up and standing her on the ground. He stripped off her pants and underwear in one motion. He leaned her over as he undid his pants freeing his cock. With the two of them facing his mother he slid his stiff cock into the small girl. She jumped as it went in but she loved the surprise and the feeling of lust his actions represented.

Stacey began to rub her hand over her smooth mound. She loved the way it felt. She slid a finger into her slit and began to toy with her clit. All the while her eyes were locked onto the scene before her as her son pounded Dania's pussy from behind. Dania was looking at Stacey watching as the beautiful woman played with herself. She knew that the show they were putting on would turn Stacey on. She began to moan and grunt as Sean continued to hammer her ass, driving his cock deep inside her. She leaned way over almost touching the floor. His cock was now hitting her womb; pounding at its entrance. She reached behind her and grabbed Sean's ass pulling him harder into her tiny body. She began to come. She screamed as Sean grabbed her waist and drove deeper into her cunt.

Stacey was now on the verge of coming herself. Her fingers were sliding in and out of her sweet hole as the other hand played with her tits. She began to buck watching as Sean slammed Dania's ass. She heard Dania scream, "I'm coming!! I'm coming!!" And she thrust her hips up to meet her fingers that had now bunched together. She crammed four fingers as deep into herself as the position would allow. Stacey and Dania came wildly.

"What are you doing?" asked Sabrina. "You better save a load for my ass!" she finished.

"Get over here and take her place then," said Sean pulling his cock from Dania.

Sabrina walked quickly to the couch and leaned over it. She pulled her ass cheeks apart. "Slam it in brother, fuck my ass with you 'Dania soaked cock'," she said. Sean turned and grabbing his cock with one hand and his sister's ass with the other, he pushed it into the tight little pink star. Sabrina screamed as she felt the pain of her brother's massive girth slip almost dry, into her ass. She squirted the tube in her hand onto her fingers and reached between her legs. She smeared as much of it as she could on her brother's shaft as it slid in and out of her ass.

"Wow, Grandma, what a big shower you have," said Brian as the three walked naked into the bathroom.

"All the better to clean you in," laughed Tabitha as they stepped inside. Wasting no time, she turned and pulling Lydia to her, kissed the woman driving her tongue deep inside her mouth.

"I think she likes you, mom," said Brian. "But I like you too," he continued as he dropped to his knees behind her. As Tabitha probed his mother's mouth with her tongue, he began to explore her anus with his. He pulled her ass cheeks apart and began to lick the tight hole loving the feeling of licking his mother's ass. Her cheeks were the best of all of them. He was fascinated with them and played with their firmness as he began trying to force his tongue into his mother's ass.

Tabitha was trying to get her own tongue down Lydia's throat. She was kissing the woman with all the passion of a hungry teen lover. Her hands were on Lydia's breasts cupping and squeezing them.

Lydia put her hands on Tabitha's ass and began to explore it. The woman had a remarkable ass for someone in their fifties. She slid the fingers of one hand into her crack as she pulled her cheeks apart with the other. She wanted to finger her ass as her son was trying to tongue fuck hers.

Tabitha slid one hand to Lydia's pussy and began to toy with her lips. She was an expert at masturbating women. Her middle finger massaged her clit as the others played with her lips. Lydia was overwhelmed. Between her son's tongue fucking of her ass and Tabitha's fingers dancing on her pussy; she wasn't sure how long she could hold out. Suddenly her knees weakened and she felt it hit her. She moaned into Tabitha's mouth and let go. She came hard as Brian's tongue slid into her ass.

Brian was pulling on his cock. He wanted to put it in something and he didn't care where. He lathered it up with soap and stood behind his mother. He grabbed it and, reaching around taking hold of her, he slid it into her ass.

Lydia gasped as she felt the pain of her son's massive cock sliding into her ass. "Brian, no hone, it hurts. You gotta take it slow and lube that monster up before you go cramming it in someone's ass," she chastised him.

"Here baby, I got someplace for you to put that," said Tabitha as she led him from the shower. She grabbed a towel and began drying him off. Lydia washed her burning ass a little more and stepped out as well. The three made their way to the bed. Tabitha sat down and pulled the young boy onto her. She lay back and said, "Fuck me Brian, fuck me as hard as you were about to fuck your mother."

Brian spread the woman's legs and drove his cock hard into her quim. Tabitha was amazed at the feeling. His cock was so big that it actually stretched her pussy farther than any other had ever stretched it before. "Oh, God that feels good. Boy you have a massive cock there, son," she moaned.

Lydia lay on the bed next to them and watched as her son fucked the older woman. She was so turned on. Here was her boy that was, until last night, a virgin and he was plowing this woman's pussy like it had never been plowed before. He humped away at her. Raised on his elbows, he looked Tabitha straight in the eyes. He was so turned on by the older woman that he couldn't stop looking at her. His eyes wandered at her massive tits. He wanted to suck them. He wanted to caress them. He wanted to fuck them in between with his cock. She was just so hot. He looked over at his mother. "God, mom, she is so hot. Come over here with us. She is so fucking hot. Share her with me," he said.

Lydia slid over next to the two, not taking her eyes off of her son. She began to caress Tabitha's tits. She looked at Tabitha and saw the look of utter delight in the woman's face. She was looking at Brian in amazement as the boy continued to pound her pussy with his huge cock. Lydia kissed Tabitha on the neck and caressed her breast with one hand while the other began to toy with her own twat.

"Oh my God. What a cock this boy has! Fuck me baby! fuck me hard! God this is so good!" yelled Tabitha. "Lydia, straddle me. Straddle my face. I want to eat you while your son fucks me like this. Please, let me eat you," she pleaded.

Lydia rose and sat facing Brian as she lowered her pussy onto Tabitha's mouth. Tabitha drove her tongue into the woman's cunt and started lapping it for all its worth. She was moaning non-stop as Brian continued driving his man meat into her. Suddenly Tabitha's hips began to lurch and buck up. She came hard as she screamed into Lydia's pussy. Lydia, feeling the unending vibrations of Tabitha's screams, came too. As she began to come, she grabbed her son's back and began scratching and clawing at it pulling him into Tabitha.

It was all too much for Brian. He lost all control and began filling Tabitha's cunt with streams of cum. He squirted and squirted string after string of hot semen into the woman. He looked up and, seeing his mother's tits bouncing in front of him, took one into his mouth. He bit down on her nipple; not enough to draw blood, but a good firm bite. She screamed and came all the harder.

Lydia felt her son bite her nipple and it was so good. She never thought that any pain would feel good. Was he doing it in retaliation for her scratching his back? Or did he somehow know that it would make her orgasm all that much more intense? Either way it was good.

Brian's cum leaked out of Tabitha's pussy as he rolled off of her. Lydia must have known that it would seep out because she replaced his cock with her mouth instantly. She began lapping up all of her son's come. She dipped her fingers in it pulling gobs out and shoving it into her mouth. As more leaked out, she scooped up a generous amount and shoved her cum-laden fingers into her own cunt. She began to finger herself with her son's come on her digits. She shoved them deep inside her. She wanted his come in her. She wanted him to fuck her now. "Brian, fuck me, fuck me now!" she said.

Brian slid his semi-hard cock into his mother as she continued to eat Tabitha's quim. As he watched his mother lapping the woman's pussy, he became hard again in no time. He loved fucking his mother and he loved to watch her eat pussy. It was heavenly for him.

None of this was lost on Tabitha. She was there again. She grabbed the back of Lydia's head and pulled it to her pussy shoving her mound into the woman's face. She smiled at the boy as he fucked his mother, her newest daughter. "I know you love fucking your mother, Brian, don't you? You love that beautiful ass of hers. It's a great ass isn't it? Lydia, your boy has a great cock doesn't he, hon? Feel that big cock of your son sliding deep in your pussy? Isn't it great. Isn't it great to have your own son fucking you with such lust. See how hard you've made him already. He loves his mother. You love her don't you Sean? You love that pussy too, huh?" taunted Tabitha. It had the desired effect.

"Yes, yes I love fucking my mom. I've wanted to do it ever since I can remember. I've wanted to fuck you, mom, forever. I watched you all the time. I looked at you hoping to see parts of you, OH GOD! Oh GOD I love this. I wanted to fuck you since I was a little boy. I'm going to come again, mom," yelled Brian.

Lydia mumbled into Tabitha's cunt, trying to speak. She knew her son loved fucking her and she knew for a very long time that he had wanted to. And, secretly, she had always dreamed of fucking him. She started to come. She pulled her mouth from Tabitha. "Come Brian, come in me. Shoot sperm in me make me a baby, just like you. Get me pregnant Sean!! Make me a baby brother for you!!" She screamed as she came and he did too. Tabitha was over the top in seconds. As Lydia's mouth returned to her pussy she blasted out another orgasm.

Down stairs, Sean was pumping away inside his sister's ass. He began to come. He jerked and humped and thrust his hips into his sister. He drove his cock as far into her ass as it could go and then he loosened rope after rope of cum slipping deep into her bowels.

As Sean began to fuck his sister in the ass, Dania had joined Stacey on the couch. The two cuddled in post coital bliss as they watched the show beside them. As the two they watched began to have their orgasms, the effect was too much for them. They began to play with each other as they watched brother and sister fuck in such a carnal way. As Sean began to come in his sister's ass, Stacey was bringing Dania to yet another orgasm. Dania held onto her tightly as the two kissed and she started coming.

Over the remaining holidays the family continued trying to satisfy their voracious appetite for incestuous sex. Each woman finally got both Brian's and Sean's cock in their ass. Everyone but Dania got to experience double penetration. She was just too afraid it would hurt. Each person in turn had a night of attention. The entire family would focus on the wants and desires of one member. Brian and Sean would share a night as the women lavished their sex on them each in turn.

As the new year started, Lydia and Dania became official members of the Dugan clan. Tabitha was in heaven. Lydia had learned exactly what her new job needed. Her and Brian had moved into the old guest house and construction of a new one was in progress and her remaining family were more frequently at home. Of course, Tabitha had bought each of them a new suv. Sean and Brian were focused on preparing for college but they both retained the stamina and drive to satisfy the women when they liked. Sean and Dania became very close. Though, nothing changed with her availability for the whole family; Brian included. Brian developed a crush on Sabrina but she was aloof. Stacey and Lydia were close, very close. Stacey worked from the ranch a lot these days and always slept with Lydia. The two were falling in love.

In early February a sense of drama was in the air. No one could exactly determine who or why there was such a tense air. Then one night all of the group were joined at the dinner table. Quiet hung in the air like a dense fog. Tabitha had, on numerous occasions tried to pry a reason from anyone as to why the mood had taken such a turn. Tonight was no different. She pounded away at each person trying to get at the root of the change.

Sabrina burst into tears and stood from the table, "OKAY!! I'm pregnant! And I am going to keep the baby, and I don't care which of my beautiful brothers is responsible!! I love you both and, as far as I am concerned, you are both the father," she said as she hugged her brother.

"Well, that is interesting," said Stacey with a smile. "Lydia and I have two announcements. First, we are getting married," she continued with a smile. "And, second, we are both pregnant!" she blurted.

"Oh my!" said Dania. "I thought that the drama was all my fault. I thought you were all mad at me for not doing everything with sex. But I had a reason. I am with child as well," she said as she smiled.

They all looked happily at each other. Hugs were everywhere. All except Tabitha were on their feet hugging and kissing in celebration. Suddenly they all realized this. They turned and looked at Nan. Noticing the silence and feeling the stare, Tabitha looked at them all and, after a moment, said, "What, you don't think... Wait wait wait, I am far past the time for that. I am NOT pregnant. But I am so happy that everyone else is. We're gonna need a bigger residential area here." She stood up and everyone joined her. They were all having one massive hug when a tearful Tabitha spoke up. "Enough of this. Let's celebrate this the proper way. Everyone out of your clothes, we're going to have an orgy." She said.