Mom's Deep Love Pt. 02 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, where do I start. Well, since we have always been a very openly sexual family, I guess I could start with this," said Tabitha as she looked at Denise. "Don't be the least embarrassed dear. We ALL love you more than we have shown you. But that is about to change. You are going to hear, see and do things tonight that I hope will show you the depths of all of our love for you. Let's start with this. There needs to be one item corrected that most of you do not know. Sean, will you and Sabrina join me up here?" she asked.

Sean and his sister. Stood beside their nan with their hands on her shoulders. Tabitha spoke again, "Brian, are you sure that you are ok with all of this?"

"Absolutely, nan. My brother is my best friend and I love him. It is my wish that you continue," replied Brian.

"All of you know that this family is closer than any other family you know. We share everything. We share our food, our homes, our company, our ranch and our deep love. We have always said that there is no better way to show deep love than through sex," she added.

On hearing that Denise looked surprisingly at her great grand mother. Tabitha was staring straight into her eyes. As she looked about the table she was greeted with loving smiles from each person.

"Bear with me, darlin'," said Tabitha to Denise. "I believe that you will be very happy with this 'birthday present'. Sabrina and Sean, can you start this whole thing off with a bang?" asked Tabitha.

Sabrina walked to her brother. He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately the two kissed lovingly and hard for a very long time. Denise was fascinated. She had seen her uncle kiss her mother before on the lips and even a lingering kiss but nothing like this. She thought back to the morning when she too was kissing her mother with, what appeared to be, the same sexual desire. Now as she watched her uncle, her hero, kiss her mother, his own sister, like this; it began to turn her on immensely. Selena took Denise's hand under the table and squeezed it. As Sean and his sister continued to make out, Tabitha stood and stepped aside. Stacey and Lydia moved everything down the table making the head, where Tabitha had sat, clear.

Sean picked his sister up and sat her on the table as he continued to kiss her. He began to remove her blouse and she removed his shirt. Denise was in awe. What were they doing? Were they about to have sex? Sabrina removed her bra showing her tits to her brother. It was amazing. As she stared transfixed at the scene before her, Sean caressed his sister's tits. He began to kiss them and suck the nipples. With her help, he slid Sabrina's skirt up above her waist revealing her unclad ass to the whole room. He sat in the chair as he spread her legs. He began to kiss her thighs. Denise's mom lay back onto the table. Her uncle worked his way to his sister's mound and used his tongue to separate the slit that covered her clit. He started licking her. She began to caress her own tits as her brother tongued her pussy.

Her hero, her uncle was eating her mother's pussy. She was turned on so much that the hand not held by Selena went to her crotch. She slid her panties aside and began to rub her pussy. A noise from across the table drew her attention. Lydia had moved to her son and was sitting on his lap. They were kissing deeply. Denise watched in amazement as her father made out with his mother. He had his hands under her blouse playing with her breasts as the two kissed as lovers. Lydia began to unbutton her blouse. She watched as her grand mother bared her breasts to Brian. He lavished kisses on them and sucked on her nipples to her delight. She held his head to her breasts. This was so hot. Her dad was going to fuck his own mother while her mother was being eaten out by her own brother. She looked around the table and near it.

Chairs were slid back from the table as couples began to form. Dania sat astride her son's lap with her dress pulled up around her waist. It was obvious that his cock was inside her. Adonis had pulled her top down and was feeling her tits with his massive hands squeezing Dania's nipples between his fingers. Denise could see his cock slide in and out of her as she raised her ass up and down on him. It looked so big and was shinny with their juices. Her aunt pumped up and down on her son while only feet away her own husband was eating out his sister.

Next to them sat her grandmother, Stacey. She was totally naked. Denise starred at her magnificent breasts. She to was seated on top of someone's lap. It was her grandson, Denise's brother Ian. Stacey was facing her smiling at her as her brother sat with his cock buried deep in her pussy. She watched as her grandma's tits continued to bounce in delight as she impaled herself onto Ian's dick. This was the same cock that had been in her own mouth hours before.

As she watched the erotic scenes, Denise's hand was working furiously on her pussy. Selena leaned in and kissed her on the neck. "I hope you don't mind all of this. It is for you. We knew you would like it from how this morning went," she whispered in her ear.

Denise looked at her cousin. "You mean others know about our sex this morning," asked Denise.

"Yes, I had to tell my mom. I tell her everything. She was so happy. She went to nan immediately and all of them were so happy. They are doing this for you! They knew you would enjoy it," she replied.

"So, everyone knows?" asked Denise.

"Yes, my love, they all know," answered Selena. "Enjoy the show. It will tell you the story of who our family is so you can join us in the sex and love," she added.

Denise looked at all of the bodies in various states of undress. Her nan was enjoying the attention of Denise's two young aunts, Katy and Cathy. They were on the couch near the dining room. Katy was kissing her nan and caressing her tits as Cathy was between her legs licking her quim. She could tell by their moans that they were loving having sex with their grandmother.

"Everyone knows," said Selena as she slid her hand inside Denise's top. She began to fondle the girl's tits as she continued to kiss her. Denise continued to survey the room as her entire family fucked one another. Sabrina began to come, she heard her mother moan loudly. Sean had his face buried in his mother's pussy. Denise watched them oblivious to the others. She felt the heat of Selena's hand on her breast and the tender kisses she was placing on her neck. She started to come. Her fingers worked her little clit bringing it to its maximum sensitivity. She moaned as she came. Selena kissed her on her mouth pushing her tongue deep inside her. Her moans mixed with her mother's as the two came in unison. This triggered an avalanche of orgasms. Dania started coming on top of her son. He grabbed her ass and pumped his tiny mother up and down on his huge cock as he too came filling her with his seed. Stacey twerked her hips onto Ian as she initiated the throes of her own orgasm. Ian grabbed his grand mother's tits and was pulling at them as she came and he filled her with cum.

Now her dad had his own mother leaned across the table and was pumping her from behind. Her head bobbed to and fro as Brian began to come inside his mother. Lydia too came. She could hear her nan screaming as her two grand daughter's finished her off.

It was more than she could hold. She came again and again. Three times the orgasms washed over her. It could have been seconds or minutes or hours. Time was lost. She came so much that she almost passed out. She hadn't even noticed that Selena had removed her dress. Except for her thing, she was naked. When she had finally collected her senses. Everyone was looking at her. She should have been embarrassed; but she wasn't. She should have been shocked; but no, not that either. She was incredibly turned on. She didn't even try to hide her nakedness. She wanted to be a part of what everyone else was sharing. She wanted to be naked with them all.

"I want to loose my virginity. I want to loose it right now," she said loudly.

Tabitha spoke, "Baby, I am so happy for you. I am so glad that you are joining the rest of the family in the way we show our love freely to each other. I understand from Selena, that you want your uncle Sean to have that honor. Is that true?"

"Yes, I love him so much," she answered. Looking at Brian she added, "Dad, I hope you are ok with this."

Brian smiled as his own mother kissed him on his cheek. He nodded and smiled even broader.

"Well, that is not possible, Denise," said Tabitha.

"Why, is it like, forbidden?" she asked.

They all chuckled. "No sweetie, there isn't much that is forbidden in the Dugan family when it comes to sex, replied Tabitha.

"Then why not?" she asked.

Sean stood and walked towards her. Selena sat back a bit allowing her dad to approach her cousin. He took her by the hands and she stood. She was shaking. She wasn't sure if it was from excitement, nervousness or the orgasms that had just wracked her body. Sean kissed the young girl like a true lover. She melted in his arms. She loved him so much. She wrapped her arms around him pushing her breasts into his chest. She could taste her mother's juices on his lips.

"Uncle Sean cannot take your virginity, baby, because there is no uncle Sean. I am actually your father sweetheart. And I love you more than I have ever loved anyone," he said.

"You are my father?" she asked in disbelief.

"Yes my baby, I am your father, he added. "Brian raised you as his own so that you would not have any difficulties trying to explain who we are. But now you know how much we all love each other. My brother loves your mother as much as I do. When he gave her Ian, she was so happy. But she wanted a part of me too. So we all talked," he said gesturing to the whole family. "And I continued to make love to your mother, my sister, until she became pregnant with you," he added. "And if you want, nothing would please me more than to be the first one to be inside you," he finished.

With tears streaming down her cheeks, she kissed him. She kissed him over and over again. "I love you, daddy, so much. I always knew we were closer than just uncle and niece," she said. "And now I do, I DO want you to be inside me. I want you to take my virginity right here in front of everyone. I want you to have sex with me just like you just did with my mother, I want you to make a show of doing this for me," she said much louder.

As she said it, Stacey, Sabrina, Lydia and Dania left the room. Selena, Cathy and Katy cleared away the remaining dishes and glasses. Then the women returned with bundles. They unrolled them methodically onto the dinning room table making a bed of sorts. Selena removed Denise's thong as Stacey and Lydia removed Sean's pants and the rest of his clothing. He looked at his daughter's amazing body. She was so petite and so lovely. Her pussy was perfect. It looked a lot like his mother's and sister's. Only it was smaller, it was the pussy of a teen age girl, just eighteen.

As his cock freed from his pants, Denise gasped. It was hard and huge. She put her hand out and felt it. Her father lifted her onto the table and climbed up with her. He kissed her enthusiastically. She caressed her father's back as he continued to kiss her. Her tongue slipped into his mouth. At last, she was about to have sex. At last she would fulfill her fantasy of fucking her uncle; only now it was better, he was her dad. She was so excited. He moved between her legs and began to kiss her pussy. He did this for a long time before he finally let his tongue slip into her hole. As he did this she could feel many hands on her. They were caressing her whole body. She opened her eyes to see her mother's face. Her mother kissed her sweetly. "I am so proud of you baby. I am so glad that you are going to have your father," said Sabrina.

Sabrina knew that her daughter had inherited, along with the drive for incest, her sexual wildness. She loved that and couldn't wait to cultivate it.

Sean lavished her pussy with adoration and tender love. Soon she could no longer contain her excitement and she came. As as she began to writhe and hump her father's face, she felt even more hands on her feeling her legs and ass, caressing her tits, tweaking her nipples. She came so hard. Harder than she had ever come before. Now they were all kissing her; kissing her everywhere, on her chest, stomach, face, neck, legs. Anywhere there was a piece of bare skin, there was someone's lips. Then suddenly the kissing stopped. Sean began to move his body between her legs.

'Oh my God, this is it. He is going to fuck me. My FATHER is going to fuck me on my eighteenth birthday. He is going to make me a woman,' she thought.

Sean rested his weight on his left arm while his right hand guided his cock to her slit. He rubbed it around lathering it with her copious amount of juices. Then he pushed the head of his massive meat into her opening. He did it ever so gently, allowing the little opening time to stretch. She was so tight. With a little manipulation, the head eased into her tiny hole. She tensed. He kissed her gently and said, "Relax, my sweet daughter. I would never hurt you."

She nodded. He pushed a little further inside her. She was SO tight. He slid back out a little; then in a little more. He continued doing this slowly and gently until most of his cock was inside her.

Everyone was seated at the table as she lay beneath her father. She looked at them all in turn. They smiled. Her mother took her hand and her grand mother Stacey took the other. Above her was her nan. Four generations of Dugans were here together, naked. Her nan looked lovingly at her great grand daughter and said, "All three generations here have had the cock that is now inside you. Your mother, her mother, myself and now you, my precious, get to feel the wonder of our special love." Denise smiled at them and they all kissed her.

It was then that Sean had managed to work his cock into his daughter comfortably enough to do the task. He had felt the head touching her hymen. Now, with one quick thrust of his hips he pushed past it. Denise gasped. It hurt. But it was over so fast that she barely felt it. His daughter was now a woman. Now she was feeling her father's cock slip in and out of her with ease, lubricated by the blood and mucus of her pussy.

Suddenly, it was so delicious. She looked at her father and kissed him. She kissed her mother with passion and then her grand mother and then her great grand mother. As Sean continued to fuck his daughter she lavished kisses on them all. They kissed her face and each other in an overwhelming show of family love.

Then she stopped and stared into Sean's eyes. She threw her arms around him and screamed, "I love you, daddy. I love you, mommy, I love you ALL so much!" She began to come. She was pushing herself hard up against him. His entire cock was inside his tiny little girl whom he had just made a woman. She bucked and jerked and screamed over and over, "I'm coming, I'm coming, Oh God, I'm coming so good!" Sean was ecstatic that he had done this and his daughter's cry's put him over the top. He began to fill her pussy with his come. It was a huge amount. He came and came inside his sweet little girl. Cum squirted out and mixed with her juices and blood.

Everyone cheered and applauded. All were so happy for Denise and her father. Denise smiled at them all. She kissed Selena for the first time as her sister. She was even happier now. Selena leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I fucked him for my first time this morning after you and I fucked. I wanted him in me before he came in you. After all, I was here first." She smiled as she kissed Denise again. Just a little sibling rivalry.

As she looked about the table, she could see that the entire family was naked. They had all found new partners. Brian was now fucking Katy. Ian had pushed his cock into Dania and was fucking her as she leaned over licking Sabrina's ass. Nan was kissing Lydia as Cathy joined them. Selena was caressing and kissing Stacey next to Denise.

She heard Adonis. "Mind if I cut in dad?" he asked. Sean smiled at his son as he slipped out of his daughter and yielded him her sex. "I have wanted you for so long, sister," he said as he climbed onto the table.

"And I have wanted you. Please put your cock inside me and fuck me just like our daddy did. I am so happy that we are brother and sister," said Denise as she opened her legs for him. He felt hands on his cock as he slid between her legs. Selena was going to guide it in their sister for them. He looked at her. He kissed Selena. Stacey kissed her grand daughter as her hand was on her own pussy slipping her fingers inside.

Adonis eased his massive cock inside his sister's newly-opened pussy. It felt so tight, so wet and so warm. It was inviting. He began to slide in and out of the teen as he felt his other sister's hands on his ass. Stacey continued to kiss Denise as the two teens began to fuck in earnest. Her hands were on Selena's ass and she was fingering the girl's pussy. Sean grew hard again watching the four have sex. He began stroking his dick as he looked at the inviting women before him. Here were his mother, and three of hi children locked in a four-way sex. Adonis kissed Stacy as he leaned his weight onto Denise's tiny body.

Sean was hard by now. He stepped behind Selena and, taking her ass, he slid his cock into his daughter. He was the luckiest man in the world. In one day he had fucked all three of his beautiful daughters. He looked at his mother as she rose from kissing her grand daughter. She kissed him deeply. She whispered in his ear, "Just think, this all started with a snow storm and a honeymoon suite. And look at us now. We have such a wonderful and loving family."

Sean pulled his mother to him. As much as he wanted to come inside his daughter, he wanted to be inside her more right now. He reluctantly slipped his cock out of Selena. Without breaking the kiss, he turned to his mother and lifted her onto the table beside three of his children. She spread her legs invitingly for her son. Over 19 years ago he first made love to this wonderful woman. Now they shared the forbidden fruits of their sex. He wished his other daughter, Katy, were here too.

He looked around the room as he held his mother to him. His eyes feel on his daughter. She was across the table from him smiling as her uncle fucked her from behind. She leaned in as if reading his mind. She kissed her father and reached around finding her mother's breasts. She caressed them as her dad fucked the pussy that had brought her into the world. Katy could feel Selena's caress on her own tits. Now this family was complete. He was surrounded by them. His brother was fucking his oldest daughter while Selena played with her. His son was fucking his youngest daughter that he had just made a woman. And he was fucking his mother, the woman he loved for all eternity. He began to pump his mother hard as his orgasm began to build. She grabbed him and pulled his ass to her harder with each stroke. The whole table shook as Adonis began to come as well.

Feeling her brother about to come, Denise was ready to come again. She felt her father's hand on her breast. She looked him in the eyes as he began to come in his own mother. "I love you," she said to him.

"I love you too, baby," he said as he jerked and thrust into Stacey. Within seconds the whole family was bucking and coming. Brian was the last to pump his load into Katy as she came. Selena had masturbated herself to an earth-shaking come. And Adonis had added his donation of come to his father's inside his sister, Denise.

Ian had Dania on the couch now and he was fucking his tiny aunt for all its worth. She was screaming in the ecstasy of her fourth orgasm on his cock. Her screams drew everyone's attention. They watched as her tits wiggled back and forth on her chest with each of her nephew's thrusts. Her legs were around him and his hands were holding her gorgeous ass up off the couch so he could get maximum penetration. It was amazing how she accommodated the boy's massive cock. He was pulling it almost all the way out before driving it in to the hilt. It had to be hitting her diaphragm it was so long. He finally slammed it in hard, and holding it there, he came. All could see his sperm running out of her pussy onto his hands and the couch. He kissed her as he released her ass and collapsed onto her. She held him to her tightly as they kissed.