Mom's Deep Love Pt. 02 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole group had enjoyed orgasms with various members of the family. It was time for rest. None bothered to dress. Stacey, Sabrina and Lydia helped Denise upstairs where the three cleaned her from the blood and come of her induction into incest. The four enjoyed a long warm and sex charged shower as they gently and lovingly caressed and kissed each other's bodies. They were in so long that they lost track of time. As they dried off and returned downstairs, things had taken a turn.

"I have lived a long and full life taking what I wanted when I wanted it," said Tabitha. "But there is one thing that I have wanted that I have yet to take. I want my grandson's cocks. I want them all and I want them all at once. Can you boys give an old lady her wish?" she asked of them.

They all smiled and answered that, of course they would. She arranged them on the large sofa. Sean sat leaning against his mother as she caressed his chest. Brian leaned against Lydia feeling her massive tits on his back. Ian was cradled by Sabrina who kissed him tenderly on the cheek. Adonis had his mother, Dania behind him.

With surprising agility, Tabitha knelt before each man in turn and took their dicks into her mouth. As she worked to stiffen the cadre of cocks she received help from the mothers who were fondling and stroking their son's rods. Soon, all four of them had risen to the task and were at full stiffness. They moved to a single lounge couch. Sean sat on the couch as Nan positioned herself over him. She grabbed a bottle of KY on the stand that no one had noticed till now. She put a generous dollop onto his cock and slipped two lubed fingers into her ass. Then she slid onto his cock. As it disappeared into her rectum, she pulled Brian to her. He needed no help slipping his meat into her wet beautiful bald cunt.

The two brothers began to establish a rhythm as they slid in and out of their grand mother. She enjoyed the feeling for a bit before she summoned her great grand sons to her head. The two boys stood on each side of her. She began to suck their cocks in turn. As their fathers filled her other holes. Then she grabbed both of their asses and pulled them to her. She guided them so that both their cocks were at her lips. Then taking them both in hand, she slid them past her lips into her mouth.

Sean could feel his brother's cock sliding in and out through the thin membrane that separated her ass and pussy. It was an odd but pleasant sensation. Inches form his face were his son's and nephew's cocks sliding in and out of his nan's mouth. Strangely, none of this bothered him. He began to kiss Tabitha on her neck as she continued her double blow job.

All about the room, the women were getting so turned on that they began masturbating themselves and each other. They couldn't take their eyes off of the sexy scene before them.

Stacey and Sabrina were fingering each other's cunts and caressing their own tits. Dania and Lydia were playing with their own pussies and each other's tits. Katy was with her sister Denise as Selena and Cathy toyed with each other. All watched the show before them with awe as their matriarch fucked and sucked all the men of the clan at the same time.

Tabitha's talents soon had Ian and Adonis on the ropes. The two boys each fondled the woman's tits as they felt their cocks rubbing inside her mouth and onto each other. It was Adonis who came first but Ian was right behind him. Try as she may, Tabitha could not contain all of their cum in her mouth. She swallowed and swallowed. But their coming was so strong and some even went out of her nose.

The boys tweaked her nipples either from ecstasy or to turn her on more. But it worked. Tabitha began to spasm and writhe. She held onto the boy's cocks keeping them in her mouth as she came hard. She hunched and humped as Brian and Sean continued their assault on her ass and pussy. Then she squirted. It surprised but excited the two men and Brian lost his control. He shot his cum deep into his grand mother's ass. Sean could feel the spasms of his brother's cock through the thin skin and he too began to let loose streams of sticky white cum.

Tabitha continued to flow liquid over the men and the couch as she shook and screamed. Her white hair was now full of cum. And her mouth, chin and cheeks were covered in it as well. She finally settled down. She released the boy's cocks from her mouth and they stepped back.

All around the room moans and groans could be heard as the women all began to come. Katy and Denise had slid to the carpet and were in a beautiful 69. Denise was on top and you could see Katy's hands caressing the young girl's sweet ass and her fingers sliding across her rectum.

Selena and Cathy had their fingers buried in each other's twats and their tongues down each other's throats. Their free hands were roaming over each other's chest s and necks. The girl's had their fingers curled as they searched for each other's g-spots. They were leaning into each other savoring the love and sex.

On the couch where the men had left them, were Dania, Lydia, Sabrina and Stacey. The later two had moved into tribbing and were rubbing their pussies together as they fondled each other's tits. Dania was sitting astride Lydia with a rubber cock buried deep inside her. The other end was inside of Lydia. It was one of those 'Strapless' dildos. They were fucking each other like there was no tomorrow. Dania was slipping up and down on the faux cock pushing it inside Lydia's pussy. The two were holding each other and kissing. Dania's ass looked so good moving on top of the woman's legs.

As the various states of orgasms waned. Everyone held and kissed their partners. Brian slipped his cock out of his grand mother as did his brother. They lay on either side of her kissing her gently on her cheeks and neck as they gently stroked her tits and thighs. She was in heaven. All of her holes were full of her family men's cum. She swallowed more of the juices as it ran down the back of her throat from her nose. She kissed Sean on the lips. She knew he could taste his son's come mixed with his nephew's. She knew he wouldn't mind because, after all, they were that close of a family.

For the remainder of the afternoon, the family relaxed in the great room. They moved from partner to partner spreading kisses, hugs and legs. It was a glorious birthday for young Denise. But, she wanted more. She had indeed inherited her mother's wildness and sex drive. "I have a birthday wish," she announced. "I want to eat everyone's pussy and suck everyone's cock until each person comes," she added. "I want to start with the youngest and finish with the oldest family member. And the youngest is, me," she said surprising everyone.

To their amazement, Denise lay back onto the couch and wrapped her arms around her legs pulling them over her head. It was obvious that she had done this many times. As she stretched and pulled, she managed to get her tongue to her own pussy. The family was amazed. They watched as the young girl licked her own slit. Selena slid behind the girl's head and helped hold it up. "You're going to need those muscles for everyone. So don't tire them out on yourself," said Selena. She lay the girl's head in her lap and began to caress her tits. She tweaked her puffy nipples and played with her ass. Soon Denise was coming from her own tongue. She knew just where and how to lick to make herself feel the best. As she came she pulled her legs hard so that she could get to more of her pussy. Everyone was astounded.

Next came Adonis. He lay on the couch as she engulfed his huge cock in her mouth. Selena became her self-appointed helper and started kissing her twin as Denise sucked away at his cock. He was hard in no time. Between his sister's toying with him and the sweet lips on his cock, he soon came. It wasn't a lot, but she had many to go before she was done. She swallowed her brother's come effortlessly.

Next was Selena. Before she started with her pussy, Denise kissed her sister telling her how much she loved her and how happy she was that they were together. "I never want to be without you," she said as she slid down to her cunt. She lovingly and tenderly ate away at her sister's pussy until Selena came.

Then there was Ian. She had sucked his cock earlier that morning but wanted it even more now. She dove right in, bobbing her head up and down on his already-hard dick. Unlike Adonis, Ian came in voluminous spurts. He filled her mouth to capacity but she swallowed all of it like a champ.

With Selena's help, she made quick work of her aunts Katy and Cathy. The three played with each other as Denise mouthed away at the two girl's quims. Katy came very hard. She loved her sister/niece so much. Cathy came quick having seen her sister, Katy come.

It was her dad's turn. Sean lay back as his sweet beautiful daughter serviced his cock. He looked lovingly at her head as it twisted and bobbed on his stiff dick. As she looked up at him with a mouth full of his rod, he came. She loved tasting her daddy's cum and held it in her mouth. She pulled Selena to her and swapped their dad's come into her mouth. They swallowed it with glee.

Then there was her other dad, Brian. He had watched this little girl grow up as his own. He loved her as much as did Sean and he relished the feeling of her mouth on his cock. He let her take complete charge and was soon shooting his seed into her mouth, which she swallowed hungrily.

Her mother was next. She lovingly lay her mother's legs over her shoulders as she sat on the floor before her. She looked sweetly at the pussy from which she had come 18 years ago. She admired its smoothness and the beautiful mound. It was a little swollen from all of the sex so that her slit was open. She leaned in and kissed her mother's cunt repeatedly. Then she began working her tongue into the crevice that contained her clit. She was so gentle and tender, like a little girl would be. She savored her mother's taste for a long time. She slowly began to lick her with more speed and firmness. She was becoming a master at cunnilingus. In one day she had learned the nuances of eating pussy and her mother benefitted from it as she exploded in the strongest orgasm of her day.

Lydia came to her and held her closely before lying back on the couch. Denise lay atop her aunt and kissed her gently before working her way to her pussy. She kissed her way over Lydia's mountainous tits enjoying them for a while before moving on to the main course. She kissed and licked her grand mother's lover thinking how many times the two had done this together. Lydia came fast holding Denise's head as she humped her face.

Grand ma was next. Stacey was already wet having watched her wife be fucked by her grand daughter. Denise hugged her and lay with her for a bit too. She kissed the mound that looked so much like her own and her mother's. It was so smooth and silky and the slit was so wet. She wanted to crawl inside it and feel her warmth the tightness of her. She loved her grand so much. She toyed with her clit for as long as she could. Then Stacey looked at Denise's father. She beckoned him to her. The two kissed as his child, her double grand child. Ate her pussy with desire and fervor. She grabbed her son's cock and moved it to her lips. She took his softness into her mouth and began to suck it. He looked down at his mother and his daughter and loved them both so much. He looked to his sister and motioned for her to join them. She came to him and kissed him deeply as their mother continued to suck his cock. Soon he was ready to come again.

Stacey released his cock from her mouth. "Fuck her Sean. Fuck her again right in front of me. Fuck your sister like you did when you made this sweet child with us here," she pleaded.

Sean sat at his mother's head and pulled his sister onto his cock. She kissed her brother as she began to ride him. They came quickly which caused Stacey to come. They came for a long time holding each other and kissing lovingly. Denise moved back up to her grandma's mouth and lavished kisses on her.

She moved away from the three, leaving them there to hold each other; mother, son and daughter.

She knelt before her nan. "I love you, nan. I love you with all of my heart and I want you to always be with me and always be happy," she said as she spread her great grand mother's legs. Tabitha slid forward giving her great grand daughter free access to her pussy. The little girl's lips felt so good on her. She relished the feel of the teen's ministrations as she looked about the room. Denise's hands moved up and down her nan's thighs. Tabitha felt the familiar rise of an orgasm from deep inside. She knew it would be a good one. She grasped her great grand daughter's hands and clenched them to her breasts. "I love you, Denise. I love you so much little girl. I love you ALL," she shouted as she began to come.

This morning she had awakened innocent and and naïve as to the nature of her family. Since then a whole new world had opened up to her. Denise's wishes had come true; some that she didn't even suspect she would ever have. She had sex with every member of her family that day. She felt closer to them than she ever knew possible. She was tired but she was in heaven. As she snuggled between Selena and Adonis she drifted off to sleep. 'No one has ever had a birthday like this,' was her last thought of the day.