All Comments on 'Mom's Deep Love'

by angelmom37

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Lovely

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
superb

I can't wait for more of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

I LOVE mom son stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ever

hear of shorter paragraphs? What little I did read was extremely hard to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'd like more please..

Much more. Your writing and storytelling skills are top notch. Five stars because that's the maximum score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fabulous

What a great read for your first effort!! Excellent pacing. Please continue to contribute stories. Hope daughter shows up in next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree on structure

Great story but please break up paragraphs a little better. It makes a good read a little tough.

sirius23sirius23over 5 years ago
You better up the age of her first conception

Or the story will be banned

I liked the story but the story police will definitely not like the bit about her being fourteen

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhabited sex. Extremely well written and very well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story! Love the way you use the words to paint the picture. Looking forward to reading more. thanks for your time and imagination.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 5 years ago
Excellent start

Looking forward to seeing more. I don't think her getting pregnant early will be a big problem as the story didn't have any actual activity with her at that age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Just a great story for a cold Winter's night read. I hope you have continued the story line, with all its potential. A mom like that deserves the very best her son can give her, and hopefully he will want to taste the erotic world with his older sister, Thyanx!

TheOnlyOneLeft4YouTheOnlyOneLeft4Youabout 5 years ago
Awesome work!!

Can't wait to continue with the next part. Reminded me of all my sinful thoughts I had of my mom...

blackknight314blackknight314about 5 years ago
I enjoyed the story.

I can't wait to see what they get up to with the daughter. I'll be reading the next installment.

I see that your gutless anonymous troll had to make two comments about paragraph length since no one seemed to agree with him.

I wish that birth control was being practiced. They don't need any deformed or retarded kids. I know that isn't very popular with a lot of taboo afficianado's, it just my thing. Intrafamily sex works with me just not the preggers thing.

Good job, I'll see you in the next installment.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
wow

what a sexy erotic tale. can't wait to read more

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

Mikal1134Mikal1134about 5 years ago
Excellent description. Hot as Hell

The story was a huge turn on with all that description. I'm jealous of the son. He is truly a God.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Awesome story

Can’t wait for the next chapter

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Great start

I'm a little concerned with the mom being 14 but since it's not described just mentioned I don't think it will be a problem I've seen many stories where it's mentioned and are fine. I love the 'love' stories and I'm glad the mom whom you already have had in an incestuous relationship, not be guilty or remorseful for being in another one that would be hypocritical and ruin the story if you did. I hope to see many more chapters of this family.

MargaretSexyMumMargaretSexyMumabout 5 years ago
A special bond

Mothers and their sons share a special bond .... Stacey and Sean have just taken it to the next level. So beautiful.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
A MOTHERS LOVE WILL LAST FOREVER. ^*!^*!^*!

I liked it , shows how mothers love can be,

In good times or bad, well done,nice job.

..THANK YOU..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Two Star Effort

It's called rape people. SPOILER ALERT!!! What follows is info about chapter two in this series. We learn in the next chapter that grandma encouraged the rape of her daughter so she could get her lesbian rocks off, and says they (mother and daughter) considered themselves 'sister wives', daughter so loved daddy she fucked a random farmhand? That doesn't bode well for Sean's chances of keeping her love to himself, does it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Liked The Story

Look forward to the next chapter. I see that some Anon poster has given away some of the plot of the second chapter, I don’t understand why anyone would want to do that. But just for his sake, I’ll say that regardless of what he may or may not like, or think, of the next chapter, I’ll be reading it myself and I’ll be making up my own mind as to how good or how bad it is. Jeez, some people would screw up a wet dream. I would think this chapter certainly rates Five Stars, after all, it is smoking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed your story....

When I read a mother and son story I look for credibility and believability.

You gave good background of both mother and son and made the change of their relationship understandably "natural".

That in itself, takes a great deal of skill and patience.....

Which quite honestly, most writers seem to screw up...

Making the change sudden and abrupt, simply by starting a new paragraph!

Changing all the years of "normal" (loving son and respectable parent), into lustful, confident "fuckers" (like different people to the day before).

You did a great job of transitioning, with credibility.

Thank you. 😊🙏🙏😊

Sonshine1980Sonshine1980about 3 years ago

Thank you so much for the heartwarming story. I for one loved it.

Ic14meIc14mealmost 3 years ago

I have thoroughly enjoyed your story so far. I’m in agreement with the earlier post as to the unveiling of the next chapter. What a selfish thing to do. I’m looking forward to the next chapter. Perhaps Mr. Anon can refrain from spoiling it for everyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you so much for this tender and exciting story. I am so tired of the wham bam thank you mam stories that fill the contents of this website. It is so hard to find stories with a slow natural tentative transition from mother/son love to mother/son sex. For me the slower and more innocent and full of wonder, the better, it turns me on incredibly. You even made me think again about my aunts in a new way, and I exploded with cum. I implore you to write more stories that explore these amazing transitions in even more detail, taking even more time over it. Thank you again!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for this romantic, sensual and passionate love story. The descriptive intimacy between mother and son was beautiful. Rated 5 tars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lovely!

ArvarArvarover 1 year ago

Thanks for this marvelous story, really, really amorous and excitant...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just found this story and I loved it awesome waiting to read more 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Let’s see if he gives her any oral service, because guys who read these stories want to read about the woman receiving his service.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very nice 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 stars for the long description of their first time together. A teenaged mother may dream of their first time when they see a young man. She remembers like a young man will think about the first female he saw naked (whether in person or some porn pics). Incest is really not normal but men see the stories as them with some older woman, just not always their mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous