All Comments on 'Moms Dirty Magazine Chore'

by Hedovore

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
RWSMITH94RWSMITH94about 11 years ago

can't wait for another chapters with the sisters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WELL!!!!!

Not your average Mom but definitely a hot story; hot enough to raise the dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story!!!

I eagerly await the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story cant wait for your next one

Great story can't wait for your next one

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
Well that was quite a story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now remember, you have 30 more mags to go, so get your fingers typing. Please lets get the sisters into the mix. It was a good read thanks..........LAROC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fun Story

Many guys have been caught in similar situations. There is a range of mom's reactions, many ignore it, some take strict measures and a few use the opportunity to help out son.

enriquemonteenriquemonteabout 11 years ago
More Please!

This was good and has potential...... please continue

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
Alas,

I thought this would be good..

poolstick66poolstick66about 11 years ago
Out-fucking-standing

Execellent work friend. Hope you have more on the way.

Ducky7Ducky7about 11 years ago
WOW, that's a mom

every kid should have

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good start

Maybe mommy will get pregnant, or the sisters walk in and see everything.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done. And a first time poster that I will be looking for more from this author.

Well written and very explicit. Perhaps mom will help him a lot more and keep him and herself well fucked.

I hope to see more of their sexual relationship in future chapters.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awsome

Jut shot my load. Love guys that fuck their moms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Story started off with promise and then quickly transcended into nonsense with the typical contrived absurd dialog ("Mommy"?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it!!!

Please write a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
THIS WAS VERY GOOD

Additional chapters would be great too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a great story of a boy and his mommy

The kid's 18 years old, so he's a nonstop semen producing machine. Lucky for him, he's got what has to be the most understanding mother in the world. He's a virgin, and his wise and loving mom knows what to do about that. She builds up his self-confidence, praising him to the skies. "Mommy's so proud - my boy's got such a nice manly penis, and look at those testicles!" Suddenly, he's filled with a bursting pride for what he's carrying between his legs--his fat meaty cock and his heavy loaded balls. The boy gets super-excited as he fulfills a deep desire of lots and lots of sons. "I was so fucking horny, exposing my cock to my own mom, and she was loving it." Most all males reading this story will have a shock of recognition. Years ago they'd had the urge to let their mother get a good look at how grown up their were, they wanted mom's eyes on their fat penis in all its hard, throbbing glory, and hear her admiring words or just her oohs and aahs. A boy would leave the bathroom door ajar while he's toweling down after a shower, or pretend to be asleep on top of the blanket, with his young prick sticking out of his pjs and reaching for the sky, hoping that mom would look in and get a real eyeful. The kid in the story succeeds way beyond that. His mother shows him that wonderful hole between her legs, the best thing a boy can ever see, the hairy hole he came out of 18 years before, his own mother's vagina. Then mom invites him to stick his hard young cock right up in there, into his own damn birth canal. How awesome is that? Mom wants to watch her boy blow his hot young balls, and that he does, shooting the biggest load of sperm of his life right in front of his mommy. How many boys do you think'd love to have a mother like that?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Good story. You should have a new chapter for every magazine he throws out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Good Night's Sleep

This hot story brought back wonderful memories of my sweet mom helping me get a good night's sleep. When I was about 12 she caught me jerking off and gave me a few girly magazines to look at while in bed. I usually slept in her room because it had air-conditioning. She encouraged me to jerk off. After the first couple of night's doing it solo, she would spoon with me, reach around and jerk me to a couple of wonderful cuts so I could relax and go to sleep. Soon, we would spoon with me behind her and the glorious day finally arrived when she reached between us and guided my cock into her dripping mommy-slit.

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptover 3 years ago
"That cock I Made!

How can a mom resist? I couldn't!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No Regrets

Readers of the wonderful Mom-son stories will see that guys never regret having relations with their moms.

My therapist asked me to describe my sexual history when I sought counseling after a divorce in which one of my issues was that I accused my ex-wife of becoming frigid and always being too boring in bed.

I told the therapist that it was with my mom and she began asking for details. I noticed her neck et read and her nipples became erect quickly. I gave her the juicy details.

She told me that all of her male patients have good memories of being mommy's good boy.

Thereafter we often included a hot story about my time with mom until about the fifth story we started masturbating together and she shared about loving on her boys.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Liked the story. The only problem was the lack of an emotional/sensual chemistry between mother and son. The mother has the oppportunity to teach her son how to become a sensual, masterful lover who can please any woman.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pretty stupid really.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous