All Comments on 'Mom's Enormous Ass'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes!

Loved every bit of it.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

Loved it! Very fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

hulvamulvahulvamulvaabout 4 years ago
Lovely story....

The title had me hungrily anticipating more “big ass” centric action, but still, a marvelous story. If you’ve any plans to continue, I’m all in.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 4 years ago

I have read many stories with a Mom and son but this one is so skillfully written; every event builds upto a very arousing part of the whole story. Yes, Mom and her well hung baby have to continue. Maybe, her son can stroll into her bedroom at night and slowly insert his huge cock into her wet pussy and slowly screw her very lovingly and go for quite awhile; then bang her hard right to a hot squirting climax deep in her pussy !! Let her feel the hot cum splashing deep and how stiff his big cock is ! How will Mommt feel then ?? Maybe, she will blow him slowly in the morning until he cannot speak or move; sending huge pleasure waves to his brain. I sure hope you continue, where his Mom teaches him more about sex and techniques to increase their pleasure. Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Loved the story. I loved the characters and hope you decide to write more on this one. I look forward to reading more. 5 stars. Thanks for your time and imagination.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

Give us more chapters. PLEASE !!!!-------'$!#;&_(()_&;#!- hyffdf@

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice 4 stars

Lose 1 star with shaved pussy. Huge turn off for me.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedabout 4 years ago
* * * * *

Awwwww,

True love story's tug at the Heart strings.

gobears85gobears85about 4 years ago

Nice pace, little fur ethic at the end, kinda like real life. Thrill is in the hunt.

trousersnaketrousersnakeabout 4 years ago
Great pace, great story

Really enjoyed the pace of this. I don't usually go for a slow build-up but this had just the right amount of teasing and the shower scene was great fun.

Shame that, because of lockdown, Mom can't invite her big chested sister over but, hey, this is fantasy land so maybe one journey is allowed ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

Great story and well written, would like to see a follow up of some sort.

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Very Arousing Story

By the end I felt like I was in heat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
so hot

i loved your story i was a real turn on i love the fact that you write about a full figured mum thats so hot

1theone1theoneabout 4 years ago

super hot... please keep going... hopefully their more... well done mate...

birdogbirdogabout 4 years ago
super hot

I've never been this horny in all my life . Made me remember all those times I wanted to fuck my mother's big ass !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great start to the story!

This needs at least one more chapter where the son keeps his Mother's pussy and womb full of his virile seed until she winds up pregnant with her son's, baby boy. being pregnant would make her big tits get bigger as they fill with milk for her son, lover, and husband, and his own son. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

This story was absolutely amazing. Loved the way it all played out and really hope you keep up the great work.

alexa_ciaraalexa_ciaraalmost 4 years ago
Fabulous!

Great story, had me on edge and turned on the whole way through. Definitely would love a sequel!

yakboy69yakboy69almost 4 years ago
Fantastic

I loved this story. Normally I am put off by every writer claiming to have the largest cock known to man, but the size rhetoric didn't bother me with this. Hot hot hot description of the mother and nice build up to the inevitable climax. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

It made me so wet I masturbated while rereading this.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Yeah not bad

You need to do a sequel though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Smoking Hot

This reminds me of something from a Kitty LeRoux mommy scene. Heck yeah I would love to read a sequel.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
What A Hot Read*****

Great sex writing very entertaining read. Makes one want to have a smoke. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo!! Yes!! Saw every scene perfectly! And encore in several parts please!!!

steve437steve437over 2 years ago

Oh lord yes - make mommy pregnant next!

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

YUMMmmmmm...!! 5 stars..!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Delicious, sexy and very satisfying story!!

I really liked that you painted his mother as a full figured voluptuous woman with curves to make you weak in the knees just from watching her standing still, let alone bent over in the garden in a brief dress with hints of curves peaking out.

What is it about a pretty woman bent over in a garden of lush flowers that makes you forget about anything and everything else. The pretty garden just makes a woman on her knees all that more fertile and desirable looking, doesn't it?

Especially if she's wearing high waisted jeans or pocketless slacks pulled up snug, defining her ass crease and rounded hips. I could look at a scene like that until I starved to death!

I really liked to rate of the build up, too. It was obvious what the final outcome would be, and you certainly didn't disappoint with the conclusion.

The part where mom's naked hip just grazes his cock was particularly exciting and super teasing, as I know full well the sparks that'd set off in me had I been the lucky bastard to have been on the receiving end of hot rounded silky femininity like that!

Of course, the clincher of that scene is being blessed to be able to observe the sweet wiggle and sway of her lucious naked female buttocks after feeling the hip graze. (Now, why am I drooling??)

Would t'were it were......

Good job, and all my respect!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

P.S. Thank you for not being a penis brain and doing something incredibly stupid like having mom get pregnant! I just hate that. Besides, she's finished raising him. Why start all over again, when they can spend all their time lovingly pleasuring each other and being hopelessly in love?

blackcockriderblackcockrider7 months ago

My favourite story, very erotic, mom's big tits and ass need attention. Love your mom/son stories, thanks.

GofannonGofannon4 months ago

I love the way you described such a hot full figured woman with that shapely ass. This story had me dripping from the start!

WeepjbWeepjbabout 1 month ago

Great story loved every line of it. Brilliant descriptions and teasing that built to a great climax. Going back now to read more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...