All Comments on 'Mom's Grief'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Carnal scenes sizzled and yet took a back seat to interactive dialogue that had intent and intensity.

First the near misses, then the bullseye. I so enjoyed the polite lies being supplanted by real talk. Author is on point and in top form. Full marks. *****

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
I loved it

As I am typing this you are averaging a 3.96 and I think it should be much higher. My favorite thing in your story is before the big scene you clearly explain the history of how they get there. The approach was excellent and that is what really pulled me into the story. Good job. Thanks for the morning orgasm I needed that. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck me Ralph, fuck me!

You fuck me so good Ralph, you were right, I am feeling much better now! Oh Ralph! Oh Ralph! Harder baby! Harder! Fuck me baby! Fuck your mother's pussy! Give it to me good! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh god Ralph! You're deeper than anyone's ever been! You're fucking me better than anyone ever has! Oh Ralph! Oh Ralph! Oh god! Lift my legs up honey! Put them against your chest! I want you to jackhammer your mother's pussy with that big cock! Oh yes! Oh god! Oh Honey! That's it! Right there! Keep going baby! You're going to make your mother cum! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh god! Oh Ralph! Oh Ralph! Keep fucking my sweetie! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! I'm coming honey! I'm coming! Oh honey! Oh Honey! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"she placed her hands to her labia, her fingers pulling the puffy lips wide. Flexing her vaginal muscles, the semen began to seep out."

The best thing a boy can ever see--his creamy semen slowly seeping out of his own mother's cunt.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 7 years ago
Mom's hairy pussy.

Hairy Mom pussy is every boy's delight, in my opinion. So natural for a son to fill in there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
my mom

minu emal on väga karvane jalgevahe,auk vaevalt paistab.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story....

My wife pretended to be hot and ready to fuck until the ink dried on our marriage license. Two days later, I was "oversexed", "I'd had it last night" or "I was taking too long".

About six months later, her built like a brick shithouse, 35 yr. old, widowed mom lost her job and couldn't pay her rent. When my wife asked if she could move in and stay with us, I agreed to it. Her apt. had been furnished so, with fucking my sexy mother in law in mind, I decided to buy a bigger bed to replace the small single bed that was in the room she'd be using. I didn't tell either of them about the new bed being delivered so my wife and I went to work but I came back home to meet the delivery truck. When the new bed was set up and the guys were gone, I helped my mother in law (who was still wearing a nitie under her housecoat) to put the new queen sheet set on the bed.

When it was all made, she looked at me and said, "You didn't have to do this." I said, "That's alright, Betty. I didn't want to fuck a beauty like you on that small bed so I got us something we can really enjoy ourselves on. Diana won't be home for at least six hours so let's break this mattress in and see how good it is."

I was between her and the doorway so she got stripped, fucked and filled with a huge load of come. When I got hard again, and buried my cock inside of her, she fucked my ass off. She was what I needed... she couldn't get enough. That night, I told my wife what the new sleeping arrangements were going to be and she got pissed. I laughed and reminded her... "I'm oversexed" . . . "I had it last night." and "I take too long fucking you" ..... but your mother LOVES that I'm oversexed, that she'll get fucked every night and that I'll fuck her for a long time. If you don't like it, I'll just stop fucking you and fuck your mom instead."

She had her 'meal ticket' so she accepted that her mother was getting the fucking. What she didn't expect was that she got pregnant. Then she did it two more times.

I never told my wife but her mother is much tighter and ten times better in bed. She's only 13 yrs. older than I am. Between them, we have five kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't mean to be the odd man out but does anyone else think his mother is a bitch? Like she gets this dude all wound up and ready to screw then leaves him for literally the first guy that comes along. AND SHE DIDNT EVEN FUCK HIM FIRST. What kind of piece of shit mom deserves to be pleasured after cheating on him for 10 years. Sorry but she is a fucking bitch. It was a lovely story though, except for the bitch of a mom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.