Mom's Grief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,118 Followers

"Like, you have seen so many!" She said sarcastic like. "You like that word, cunt?"

"I like all the words describing a woman's intimate parts."

Her odor was not strong but present, but he wasn't about to stop now. He put his mouth to her pussy and began to explore with his tongue.

Martha's large intake of air told him everything he needed to know. She kept her torso lifted, watching the erotic scene unfolding between her legs.

"You've got a good tongue, Ralph!" She praised lustfully.

Martha soon dropped her head back and lost herself in the long minutes of oral pleasure, slowly assenting the climatic ladder, happily diving off the top rung as the strong orgasm surged through her.

As the orgasm evaporated, she fought the strong urge to let her son stick his dick into her, which, standing quickly between her legs, he was, with unleashed cock in hand, trying to facilitate.

"NO! Hell no!" She exclaimed, tussling her ass, and shooing him away with words and hands to hinder his effort. "You incestuous bastard! Jerk yourself off and come on my bush if you want, but your not sticking that thing in me. STOP POKING ME ORrrrrrrrrr!"

He was distressed by his failure to quickly enter her, his shaft bending with the last poke, and ceased his poking. He indeed wanted to come, even by his own hand, and ejaculating into her bush was a good alternative. With determination, he stoked his cock and in short order sent three plentiful globs of semen shooting onto her hairy mount. With a still mostly firm shaft, he playfully smeared the semen into her pubic hair and down over her labia, which she allowed and watched with interest.

Very desirous of oral pleasure in the following weeks, becoming nearly three months, Martha submitted to Ralph's advances on numerous occasions. For Ralph, the preferred method, the closest thing to intercourse his mother would allow, was, after eating here pussy. to have her lay on her belly so he could place his cock in the crack of her ass, humping her ass, filling her upper crack with warm semen. Humping her right thigh while she pulled his cock was her preferred way, citing the closeness.

Nearing a decision to give in - allowing her son to fuck her, as she was beginning to miss the feeling of a cock inside her - she happen to be introduced to Stan. Ralph quickly found himself being offered one last ass hump after giving her one last tongue lashing. Then, after being cut off, the humiliation of being asked to find his own apartment so Stan could move in. Much to Martha's distraction, Ralph continued feeling her up, with lewd suggestions, whenever the opportunity presented itself.

PRESENT

"I think I want to take a nap." Martha sighed trying to stifle her sobbing.

Ralph thought instantly of the bed needing desperately to take advantage of his mother's state of mind.

"That is probably a good idea." He agreed. "Come on and I will get you comfortable."

Martha allowed herself to be led to her bedroom. With little worry of her form hugging black dress she sat, then, rolled onto the bed. She let her son remove her shoes but voiced opposition to his effort to remove her stockings. She swatted at him briefly. Having removed her stockings, he returned for her panties causing her anger to flare and her hand swats to be more determined.

"No! No, Ralph!" She protested. "There is no need to remove my panties! I know what you are up to and you should be ashamed of yourself. Let me grieve by myself."

Still, her panties were removed, the tight dress being left riding high showing a substantial amount of ass, belly, and of course, bushy treasure. Thinking she was to be left alone, she curled up into a ball and began whimpering.

She has lost track of time but was instantly alarmed by the closeness of her son spooning behind her, his hand caressing her exposed ass.

"I told you no, Ralph!" She exclaimed. "Maybe after I rest a bit. But you have to let me rest first.

She rolled to her left to be able to land more determined slaps, to warn him off. Her body jolted with shock at seeing her son totally naked on the bed with her. She tried to scramble off the bed but he grabbed her waist and wrestled her in close.

"Calm down, mom!" Ralph said with authority. "I'm just trying to comfort you. I was just massaging your back."

"You were rubbing my ass, and you know it!" Martha countered. "And you're butt ass naked with a hard on. You think I'm stupid! I know exactly what you're after."

"It's been four days." Ralph countered back. "Under the circumstances, I would have thought you would be ready for a little TLC."

She had become still, being restrained and held so in his arms, but now she again tried to exit the bed. They tussled more, Ralph restraining her, causing her dress to ride even higher. Her belly button and below was now fully exposed.

Ralph trying to maneuver atop her as she squirmed desperately not to allow it.

"Stop you're fighting! Let me eat your pussy. Is that asking too much?" He reasoned.

"And then you will want to screw me!" Martha retorted.

"I do not want to fuck you, damn it!" He returned angrily. "I want us, us, dammit, to fuck. You and me, together. You would have welcomed my cock years ago if Stan had not come along. Just admit that a bit of fucking would make you feel better. Stan is not here! I am!"

Martha ceased her struggling, allowing Ralph to mount her as her legs lifted.

"Are you going to put it in?"

"Hell no!" Martha replied grudgingly. "Put it in your god damn self. And don't expect any participation from me you incestuous bastard!"

Ralph lost half of his erection. He withdrew, sitting on his haunches and maneuvering his mother to her belly. She did not resist. He began to kiss and nibble at her buttocks. He had indulged himself years earlier and she had enjoyed it much. Maybe, he pondered, he would take a few more minutes to try and arouse her. He let his nose slide downward through the crack of her ass. She responded with a soft moan, spreading her legs slightly. He pushed his face into the wider opening of thighs and ass and licked at her pussy, just able to reach it with a feather-like touch. It was enough. She moaned.

"Please Ralph!" She pleaded. "Just let me be. We can talk later."

Ralph was beyond wanting to talk are discuss anything. He maneuvered upward, making an effort and succeeding, to spread her legs a bit more. He supported much, but placed some, of his weight on her with hope of penning her in place without making her uncomfortable. He began to probe between her legs with a stiff erection, confident if he could find her hole his rock-hard cock would be able to overcome any tightness.

Subtle poking and quick, light jabs soon paid off. He felt the head of his cock push into something warm, wet and soft. He pushed slowly and felt his shaft sinking to his mother's vagina.

"Nooooooooo." Martha exhaled with a defeated tone.

With most of his cock inside of her he began a very slow rhythm, thrusting slowly and penetrating deeper with each thrust. He found it hard to discern if she was pushing back or was just his imagination, but her soft moans were real enough. His rhythm increased slightly. He no longer cared whether she was participating or not. His rhythm increased a bit more. His breathing was more from the illicit union than from the mild labor. He now lifted himself on outstretched arms. He looked down as his mother's ass spread out and flattened from his thrusts. Her soft mutterings matched his stroking with a soft grunt whenever he shoved deep.

Martha tried to convey an almost comatose attitude to her son , but as the long minutes slipped by, the cock, his cock, began to feel good inside of her. Her soft moans, the involuntary movements of her ass and her sodden vagina relayed a different story. She had expected a frantic, self-absorbed fuck and a quick ejaculation. Yes, she knew he was going to come inside of her. She had required all her boyfriends, even Stan, to use a condom, faking her fear of pregnancy. But she knew, unfortunately, that ship had sailed concerning her son. She was sterile and he would be too suspicious of a request to stop and get a condom. She would tell him later after raking him over the coals for coming inside her.

Surprising her with his apparent desire to have a lengthy first coupling, she still could not bring herself to the point of wanting to participate. She was weeping once more, for many reasons, and felt his kisses on her shoulders and neck. His rhythm had slowed a bit but the fuck continued. Having lowered himself down again, his warmth and weight appealed to her. As was his cock.

"Are you enjoying Mama's pussy?" She was able to ask after ceasing her crying.

"Very much."

"You are a lowlife, mother-fucker, you know that, don't you?" She accused.

"You haven't threatened to shoot me." He returned. "Mother-fucker is a moniker I can live with, I suppose. Our little secret."

"My undoing is that I like to screw and unfortunately you have a very good cock and you are showing that you know how to use it. How about you let me go pee and I'll take this dress off and get on my back."

"I don't want to have to chase you all over this apartment and waste our energy wrestling you down." Ralph stated.

"Are you looking for a promise?" She said sarcastically.

"You mean like the promises you made to Stan to suck his cock! No thanks! But if I have to wrestle you to the floor in the middle of the living room, I am going to finish this fuck, with or without your participation. I should have had my cock in you 10 years ago."

"I have no further need to resist."

Ralph pulled his cock out of her and moved to sit on the edge of the bed. He watched his mother roll to the edge and stand. With his help with the zipper, she removed the dress and other garments. As she started to move away from him, he took hold of her hips and turned her to face him. He suckled on each nipple for brief moments before letting her go.

"Not quite a hand full, huh." She chirped. "Nipples are not much more than an M&M when hard. But I like having them sucked!"

Martha walked across the bedroom. She left the bathroom door open, lifted the toilet seat, turned and sat down. Mother and son eyed each other as he listened to her relief herself. When she stood, she moved left to the bathtub.

Curious as to what his mother was up to, Ralph left the bed and walked to the bathroom door. She had not turned on the light and he left it off, spying her squatting in the tub lathering her pussy. She was aware of his presence but did not turn her head to look at him.

"Just as determined as you are to fuck me, I'm determined to get my pussy licked." She stated matter-of-factly.

"Like, you're going to have to hold a gun to my head." He chuckled. "I appreciate the washing. I do like a good smelling pussy."

Ralph stayed leaning against the door sill until his mother stepped out of the bathtub and was tapping her pussy dry with a hand towel.

"I do love to see a woman squatting in the tub washing her pussy. Extremely erotic! You are a very sexy looking woman, mom."

"I am overweight and tubby looking with too much belly and a lard ass. And you are talking with your dick - but thank you." She said as he moved past him.

Martha heard the water running as she started to enter the bed..

"What the hell are you doing?" She queried.

"A clean pussy deserves a clean cock." He replied loud enough for her to hear.

"I had to tolerate Stan washing his cock in my sink! You men are all like!" She complained, making a quick detour to get a clean pair of black, sexier than normal, underwear out of her drawer. She stepped into them and rolled onto the bed to her back in the middle.

"I remember you complaining, having to bully Stan to get him to eat her pussy." Ralph teased, walking to the foot of the bed, kneeling himself onto it. "You're not going to have to do that anymore, sugar britches."

The comment did not bring her to tears.

Ralph covered his mother, kissing her full on the mouth. His passionate kiss was returned and he started kissing and sucking his way down her body, spending time on her nipples He ran his nose over and through the freshly washed thick, red bushed mound. He rolled her over and started from the top again, removing her panties as he worked his way down, lingering for long minutes at her buttocks, running his nose and tongue into the crack of her ass. Then, he rolled her to her back again, turning his attention to her treasure.

Marsha again was pleasantly surprised by the lengthy attention her pussy was getting. She had lifted her feet and placed them on Ralph's shoulders when he placed his face to her pussy and began to explore with his tongue. It seemed he was probing every nook and cranny, not the irritating licking of Stan, not concentrating on any one spot, causing her body to flush.

"Yes! Yes!" She moaned with pleasure. "You are driving me crazy! Light somewhere and stay there. Ahh hell yes! Right there! Don't move! Dammit Ralph, you know what I meant! Yes! Stay right there!"

Ralph could feel the little nipple like clit. He knew no woman would last long with such direct stimulation. He had other plans.

"Don't you move!" She exclaimed.

Ralph was aware of his mother's torso lifting up to look at him and strengthen her demand. He ignored her, pushing her knees back and putting his tongue to her hole, pushing in as far as he could.

"You incestuous bastard!" She breathed with labored breath as her belly contracted and her head dropped back to the pillow. "I could never imagine anything so erotic and good. Oh, fuck! Push it deep!"

Ralph alternated between her clit and tongue fucking several times before finally concentrating on her clit with intent to bring her to orgasm. He listened to her animal sounding pants and huffing and puffing like a woman in labor. He felt the pressure to his shoulders as she pushed her feet against him to lever her ass skyward. He palmed her buttocks to assist while keeping his tongue glued to clit.

"Come up!" She pleaded as the orgasm left her and he lowered her ass to the bed. "Hurry! Stick it in me!"

She willingly assisted their coupling and moaned appreciatively as he pushed deep into her. Martha quickly and naturally matched his moderate, determined rhythm. He soon lifted his body over her on stiff arms and she held her legs wide, knees back, giving him total access to her pussy. Their eyes locked. She smiled lovingly.

"Come on Ralph. Fuck that thing! Fuck Mama's pussy!" She prompted seductively. "I want you to fill my pussy. I can feel those balls against my ass. I want you to empty them - every mother fucking drop - inside my belly. Come onnn! Damn, that cock is hard! Give me to me! Come onnn! Yeah baby! Hard! DEEP, YOU MOTHER FUCKER!"

Her banter was perfectly executed. With the knowledge of his cock unshielded, her wetness, her moans, responsive ass and the low squeaking of the bed, Ralph had climbed the ladder, looking down into his mother's eyes.

"Gggrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Gggoooodddddddd!"

Ralph shoved his cock deep as his cock jerked repeatedly, spewing warm, semen into her pussy. His back straightened as he stretched his body feeling the satisfaction of his conquest flow through him. He slowly lowered himself down and kissed her shoulders for long seconds before lifting and pushing himself again to his knees, pulling his cock out of her.

Ralph sat on his haunches, stroking his cock and eying his mother's pussy for long moments. Reading his mind, she placed her hands to her labia, her fingers pulling the puffy lips wide. Flexing her vaginal muscles, the semen began to seep out. She smiled when his cock became rigid.

"If you don't plug that hole we are gonna stain the sheets."

Martha reached to take hold of Ralph's cock as he mounted her for a second, more lengthy fuck.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,118 Followers
12