All Comments on 'Mom's Helping Hands'

by ffarkus

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
clive2007clive2007over 16 years ago
good story

hey! Good story. you write well. nice and hot. she sounded believable. good work!

jw98jw98about 16 years ago
Great perspective and believable!

I really enjoyed your mother's point of view for this story. The pace and "believability index" were spot on. You're on my list of favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I love this story..It would be hot if she??

a baby seed would be hot with is..I love all incest stuff..Me and my stepmom..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great stuff!

Great stuff man, I like that it seems a bit more real than others because it takes'em time to get to it and this circumstances would make anyone think about going into it. Keep puting up stuff like this, especially maybe one where the mom tries to teach the kid how to fuck, or helps him to jerk off by showing him her tits, or lets him finally suck her tits after a while of course of resisting or debating herself about it, and I like the way you emphasize breasts cuz I'm definitely into it.

Keep up the good work man, this is the best stuff I've read in a long time.

David48David48over 13 years ago
My my...

...such a sweet, loving little tale. And Dad is completely in the dark...Cockhold by his own son...Where have I read this story before...? Hmmmmm...Love it!

cruisewestcruisewestover 13 years ago
Playing it out

I like the way you played out their joining. You did not have them going at it until later in your story. Good to see. You write good, very good and I especially like the way you described the mother's sexual feelings as she became more and more aware of her son. Well done.

BoomashockBoomashockover 13 years ago
My personal fav

This is actually my favorite story thus far out of about 50 that I've read, the innocence on both ends is what is most intriguing rather then the hunderds of others that relies on one of the members being a slut or dominatrix or even intoxicated/passed out. Very well done, I hope you do more like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
one problem with this story

"He spent the day playing basketball and now he reeks. He says he still can’t take one alone?” he asked."

Huh???????? HE BURNED HIS HANDS!!! Badly enough to need them bandaged! I guarantee that he would NEVER try to play basketball with them in that condition!

I realize that statement was just an excuse, but it should have immediately sent up a red flag that something wasn't right here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great build up and a wonderful sex scenes. I love

how the young guy can recover and fuck the shit out of his mother. We want more, maybe fucking on the kitchen tabble and the ister catches them and he fucks her too

tobytimtobytimabout 13 years ago
wonderful story

The build up is intense , but the ending beats all. great erotic love story.

Woderful writing but pity poor Will who will find out in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
He needs help to unzip

Yet he shows up for the first shower in a towel. Then the basketball issue noted above. Try to keep it mostly real with the details.

Also, your spelling mistakes are LOL funny - enough to spoil the mood of the story. Truthfully, it's hard enough to follow when you keep switching tenses in the same sentences let alone paragraphs.

If you're going to "pay homage" to another writer's work - Yes, I too have read this same basic story before here and there - try and tidy up the little details or don't bother.

jules39jules39over 12 years ago
jism

Footnote author,

seaman is a sailor on the high seas

semen is that juice that flys out of a male's cock when he "spills his lollies" so to speak. The story is ok but a little long when you have only two characters to play with. You could introduce the daughter and the father and then voila, incest, is the only game the whole family can play It is important in any story to have the spelling correct. Bad spelling distracts from the plot, every time

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
massage

Message is a note you write to someone. Massage is when you rub someone's neck and back. Get an editor and don't just rely on spell check.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
THIS STORY WAS HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS JUST THINKING , THIS STORY IS NINE YEARS OLD. WHAT GOOD DOES A COMMENT DO. YOU'LL NEVER GET A SECOND PART , OR EVEN MAYBE ANOTHER STORY FROM THE WRITER.COMMENTS ON STORIES OVER A YEAR OLD SEEM TO BE FORGOTTEN, OR NOT EVEN READ......LAROC OF AGES.............PS IT'S NOT JUST THIS WRITER, BUT I WOULD SAY MOST.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
very hot

great story-nice steamy sex and not too much pre-planning when they first fuck-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

Great story! I especially loved the part when she stopped stroking him and just held him in her hand as he came against the wall. She is such a good mom for lending him a hand. I know one time my roommate took a shower in our house and my mom was visiting and she gave him a hand while i was downstairs pretending not to know anything. Its embarassing to know that my mom has jerked off, blown, and rode all of my friends but i just had to man up and accept it. We're all adults, she is blonde, hot, busty, so its natural that this would happen. Anyway, great story!

peebudypeebudyover 10 years ago
awesome!

the best part of incest stories is the long slow build up that leads to crossing the uncrossable line, and this story had four fucking pages of it! I loved how the mother kept trying to end it, yet kept failing by giving into her wanton desires. The final scene in the kitchen was charged with tension and unbelievable sexual energy. well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
floridaguy2001

This is a copy of floridaguy2001's "Mom Helps Hurt Son Take A Shower"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No buildup

When she masturbates him it just happens. Boom! No teasing. Nothing erotic. Just a quick jerk and cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW loved it!

The only hole in this story is mom didn't get knocked up and have a baby girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Message

'She gave him a message'

Massage ffs.

Mikal1134Mikal1134over 5 years ago
EPIC

Loved reading a story from the mom point of view, it made it so much hotter. I have nothing negative to say about this hot sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
THAT was a funny story

blue balls LOL!!! surely women aren't stupid enough to believe that old line? next time an idiot uses that line make them prove it, lemme see your fucking blue balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One question

If Tim couldn't get his shorts down to go for a piss how did he manage to undress himself and pull a towel around his waist if he couldn't use his hands when his mother was about to shower him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hottest story ever

This is one of my favorite stories. A go to for hot mom-son incest.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 3 years ago
Great Mom-Son Love Story

Really enjoyed your story, having just discovered it when I went searching for "Mom's So Hot" Well told, and somehow believable, and could have easily carried a sequel of "Life With My Horny Mom", or at least a few more chapters describing Tim actually doing his mom in every room of the house, as well as in their car, their backyard, and parked at the Mall. It would have been nice to see Tim learning how to eat out his mom. and for her to go down on his cock. And if they could do that, then they certainly could venture into Tim fucking his mom's ass really nicely. And of course for another Chapter there is always the possibility of them being 'caught in the act' by Tim's scatter-gun older sister, who would then need to be brought into the melange! Anyway, it was a very nice story, as written. Thanx for the nice read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PLEASE get an editor!

Your writing show promise, but is wryddeled wit arrers…do you understand? This isn’t rocket science, Ff

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great mom son incest story. By the way I wish you would do a sequel to the Gram story with the mom and then both Gram and non

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but long and drawn out. The ending could of contained something explosive but was just blah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
It could have been a good story....

However it wasn't.

It started off well. Nice slow sensual build up then it turned into a comedy by page 3.

So many miss-spelled words that took on another meaning .

How people could tell you that you can write are obviously of low intelligence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this one as well as Mom is so Hot! Love your intimate dialogue between the parties during the act

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok story lots of typos, one line in particular was aweful, "love wand", terrible. Try using cock instead.

Sapper257Sapper257over 1 year ago

What a beautiful story of a Mothers love for her son and his needs due to his injury. Over coming the embarrassment of having to wash him. All us lads know how we have no control over our cocks first thing in the morning. I can well his 53 year old Mum felling a ridged cock would have had her thinking of what she's been missing.

As the washing progressed both there needs changed and the loving relationship to a sexual one. The transition was well written.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My mom and I had an affair that started when I was 22 and she was 54. It lasted 16 years and we were really deeply in love. Best sex I have EVER had.

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithme10 months ago

I adore this story, I have read it so many times and it never fails.

Some people get so hung up on spelling mistakes and grammar but this story is so good, they are easily overlooked.

This story is a go to read when I’m in the mood!

Great story and character development!

richmixturerichmixture8 months ago

A bit long winded but a good read and fantasy. Some parts made me hard.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Liked story, until it became a loving wife cheating story. Should be in a different category. Cheating is a topic I don't really care for in literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous