All Comments on 'Mom's Here To Help!'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank your wife

Great story. Your wife had a great idea

Jalex967Jalex967almost 8 years ago
Sequel?

Love the story, maybe a part 2 to include the girlfriend or some of the moms friends? :) lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
excellent!

Beautifully written - great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Okay

Writing was good and the scenes were hot, but stories about not getting it up are kind of a downer...

asthecrowfliesasthecrowfliesalmost 8 years ago
Simple and Sexy

Nice chnage of pace for this one. Normally in your stories once Steven confessed his problem, mom would have wandered off there would have been more conflict etc and I would have loved it.

But as soon as Steven talked about his problem, the way mom just started taking off the jewelry and letting the hair down just 'got to work' was really hot.

Oh, and great detail, LC Many women do that before they get down and dirty, the bracelets. the hair, they don't show that in porn, but it is a reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sequel yes

i'd like to see him go back to his girl... sequel or addon to the story

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy!

Hot sex at its best! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
minor nit

was she wearing a red dress or a turquoise one?

other than that, great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wish My Mom Had Been Like That

Great story and well written without any of the usual overdoing of the same loud moans and phrases and misspellings. To read a hot story like this without every other word and phrase misspelled and sounding like it came from a 12 year old is truly refreshing. Kind of restores my faith in Literotica.

I had gotten so tired of reading the same old moans and screams (Always misspelled) that I had about decided to drop Literotica totally but stories like this one make me think that there is hope yet. Just drop the subteen wannabees until they learn how to spell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this is an author who never disappoints

Of course mom is always here to help, as 19 year old Steve finds out. When he was little, she helped him learn how to use the bathroom and how to tie his shoelaces. Now mom's helping her boy make the best use of what he's got jumping around in his pants. Steve's penis isn't getting as hard as it should? Mom to the rescue, with her firm skillful hand, her warm wet mouth, and--best of all--her ever-loving motherly cunt. Nothing can ever get a boy as rock hard, as growling hard, as his own mother's cunt. It works its magic on Steve's young penis and like a magnet draws every last drop of semen from his hot young balls. Steve, like lots and lots of sons in today's sexually liberated society, more every day, learns the truth of the wise old saying, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love your stories!!

After alwayswantedto you are my favorite author in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
QUICK REWARDS

For the most part I have always enjoyed your writing. Sorry if the reality of "for the most part," stings a bit but your experience has probably gathered a few of these over time.

There is an elegance of phrasing which can be cancelled out thru restatement of an obvious. As a for instance, ["Since your father took off, I'm done with guys my age. Maybe when I decide to get serious I'll find a nice guy to spend time with, but right now?"] We know daddy has abandoned mommy. The deeper routed why is a longer story topic. But, losing the first sentence could make the second sentence stronger.

five star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice Mom

Mom certainly helped Steve -- every boy should have a mom like her! Good story that would have been better if Steve and his mom had another go at it, so he could prove that he could fill all three of her holes with cum in a single session, and prove that he could help his mom every time she needed it, without shorting his girlfriend of all the screwing she obviously needed. Thanx for the Read!

TAC_260TAC_260almost 8 years ago
Fun Story!!

Eventhough I really enjoy your more evolved stories, this was a very fun, sexy read. Great job!

lantern04lantern04almost 8 years ago
Well done.

I'd love to see a follow up to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good story

Quite a few moms are willing to help son with sexual problems. It is difficult and embarrassing for son to be honest and ask for moms help. Once fear is overcome it usually has a good result.

boaman007boaman007almost 8 years ago
Thanks

Another great one, very well written. I really enjoy your development of the characters and how quickly you get to the core of things. I also enjoy your longer stories, this was excellent and is worthy of 5 stars.

jme51usajme51usaalmost 8 years ago
A Mothers Helping Hand, Mouth, Pussy

Great Story, I love how Momma thinks. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Next?

Yes, would be interesting to read the next stage with girlfriend and mother at back office.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (4.99/5.0 = 99.8% = A+) The story line idea is outright brilliant

I feel that in a Utopian world a mom would have a moral duty to teach her son how to make love. If for whatever reason she can not do that, the society would appoint a volunteer lady for the duty.

I was a late bloomer. I walked like an experienced guy, i talked like an experienced guy, BUT i was a 19-year-old virgin! I was totally infatuated with my mom. In my book her ass and her thighs were more than a turn on.

Mom's help could have killed two birds with one stone. But Universe seldom unfolds according to our needs. Eventually i was "OK... and then some"

homerjayhomerjayalmost 8 years ago
5 stars

a favorite story from a favorite author. loved it. thanks for writing.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 8 years ago
Not bad.

A solid story, but unlike other readers, I could only give this one 3 out of 5 stars, in comparison to some of your other works. The dialogue seemed stilted, mainly because it seemed to alternate between 3rd person story telling (when referring to the main character you addressed him by name) and 1st person when referencing his mom (whom you only addressed as "Mom", instead of using her name as you did Steven). The sex scenes were good and descriptive, though it was really a let down to me that you had him climax on her face rather than insider her pussy, or even her mouth.

But I guess that's my personal bias talking, as I've honestly never understood why so many guys like cumming on their partner's face. I just find it to be not only pointless, but wasteful, and honestly no one's yet to explain to me why it should be exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very well done

i did enjoy your story its hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes!!!

As far as the storyline and the speed and length of The Story Goes don't change a damn thing because that was really fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love it when my mom rides me!

I look at her pubic triangle as her pussy slides up and down my cock. Her tits turn me on so much, I have to reach up and fondle them as she rides me. The way she moans makes me thrust up against her clit even harder. My mom looks so hot, I can barely keep myself from cumming before she does.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 7 years ago
^__^

Sweet! Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

arrowglassarrowglassabout 7 years ago
UMMMM.....soooo fine!

Sexy...senual...steamy...sublime!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too Much Talk

Cougar Mom and her Dumb Son spend far too much time talking, for what little fucking they do.

johnturbo1946johnturbo1946over 6 years ago
that was so hot....

anonymous comments are really annoying most of the time.....Example the 1 before me left the comment..... i thought it was a very hot story.. love the interaction between mom and son....

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntamealmost 3 years ago

after so many years, still getting fives ...

totostorytotostoryover 2 years ago

quick but erotic, I enjoyed it as your other stories, however I liked more slow teasing/built up/seduction, I mean the more tensions leads to a great sex scene.

Thanks, please keep writing.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I thoroughly "The Return of Molly Minx". That is the first story of yours I have read. With that said, this story was good. Although short, the plot was logical based on the circumstances of the mother and son. I would hope that the respect, trust and love between a mother and son would allow for possible resolution for the problem of erectile dysfunction.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Great job! Short and sweet!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

*Bleep* *Bleep* *What's my name?*.... Danger! Will Robinson Danger! I am moving forward with the sidestick. Pitch is out........Tower requests permission for flyby........Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full, SHAZAM!!!

Houston, We have a problem..... Abort . Abort . Say hello to oblivion.... Snarf Snarf ............................................................................................Youve got Mail :)

TransguycharlieTransguycharlieabout 1 year ago

I’m wanking so hard over this. I’m about to cum

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 stars but did she cure him or con him. Having no boyfriend and knowing every boy wants to fuck a milf mom she took advantage of him and it worked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...