Mom's Here To Help!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,312 Followers

Steven happily put his hands on her legs and slid his cock slowly into her, reveling the sensation of his mother's hot pussy engulfing him an inch at a time.

"Ohh, look at you, taking your time! Can't do that with a limp dick, could you baby? Oh, no, you'd be desperate trying not to lose it, but baby, this big dick is ready for more, isn't it?"

"Lot's more." He moaned as he moved his hips faster, now fucking her with long hard strokes.

He watched his cock slide in and out of her pussy noticing her clit was as swollen as it was when he had gotten her off. He wasn't the only one still excited. Steven fucked his mother harder causing her huge tits to bounce and she cupped them as he hammered away at her, stroking her nipples and moaning as her son was indeed showing his mother how hard he was for her.

"So fucking good!" She cried as he grabbed her ankles and pushed her legs straight back so he could fuck her deeper. "You are fucking me so good!"

Steven smiled down at her loving the look on her face as he fucked her. Her big brown eyes were wider than ever and her mouth was partially open, moaning as her son gave her a good hard fucking with his very hard cock.

"Hmm, you know how I'd really be able to feel how hard your cock, is baby?" She smiled, "If you gave it to me doggy style, that's the position where only a hard cock will do! Can't be soft and give a girl a good fucking from behind, now can you?"

With an ear to ear smile of anticipation, Steven withdrew his now dripping cock and watched his mother roll over onto her hands and knees, pushing her perfect ass at him. Licking his lips, he grabbed her hips and with one long hard thrust plowed into her pussy.

"Fuck yeah!" Mom cried out, "Oh, that is not soft, baby! You are fucking hard as a rock for me, aren't you?"

"Oh yeah," he breathed as he repeatedly drove his cock balls deep into her sopping slit.

"Then show me! Show me how hard you are! Show me how my stud son takes a pussy with that big fucking dick!"

Far be it from him to disappoint his mom! Rearing back, Steven squeezed her hips harder and really tore into her. Mom howled her approval as her son hammered away at her like she was some damn whore he'd picked up somewhere and not his mother.

Hell, he had never dared fuck Ashley this hard, but Ashely, as hot as she was, was a girl, mom was a woman and a damned hot one, who talked dirty and acted dirtier. His mother was a hot fucking cougar who needed a good hard fucking and knew how to get one.

She had worked him up to be this hard. Doing it with her hand, her mouth, now her pussy and he was showing him exactly what she had done to him by making her feel how hard he was and how bad he needed to fuck her.

"Take it!" Mom moaned, "Take it, baby! Take that pussy, make it yours! Show me how you're going to fuck Ashley next time you're with her! Show me how you're going to make that hot little thing squeal for you!"

The fact mom was talking about Ashley as he fucked her should have been weird, but like everything else today, it egged him on. Knowing his mother was helping him be good to his girlfriend made this even sexier.

Steven's knees were trembling and his hips couldn't seem to move fast enough as his balls tightened and he was getting close to coming. He had no complaints that was for sure, they had been playing for a long time and he's fucked her long and hard with no problems.

Damned straight Ashley was going to squeal next time they were together, but right now it was his mother's hot pussy quivering around his cock and her sexy ass in the air. She was looking over her shoulder at him, her eyes wild and her hair plastered to her flushed, sweaty cheek.

She was yelping with every thrust and the sight of his much his mother was loving him pounding away on her sent him over the edge. With a loud gasp he gave her several savage thrusts and she cried out, "Hold it, baby! I want to see you come!"

He whipped his cock out, squeezing the base and moving quickly, mom rolled over, sat on the edge of the bed and took his cock from him. She opened her mouth and Steven cried out as a huge spurt of cum erupted from his cock and splashed onto her waiting tongue.

Mom released a gurgling moan and pushed the cum down her chin with her tongue. She pumped his cock furiously and he moaned and whimpered as his cock exploded all over her face. She moved her head side to side letting him paint both her cheeks as well as taking another squirt into her mouth.

He swore he had never come this hard or this much as his balls continued to empty on his mother. The cum dripped down her cheeks and onto her chest and tits, sliding down her hard nipples.

Mom moaned and taking the tip of his cock pressed it to her lips and squeezed it hard enough to make him whimper, milking the lst few drops onto her soft, full lips.

"Oh, my God." He moaned when she stopped jerking him and after giving his cock an affectionate kiss, smiled up at him though her cum coated lips.

"That was a big load!" She laughed, "You needed that, didn't you, honey?"

"Hell yeah." He sighed and reaching over to the hamper grabbed a towel for her to wipe off with.

"Oh, and a gentlemen too!' She giggled as she wiped cum from her tits. "Get one more good look." She smiled again and stuck her tongue out, showing off the cum in and around her mouth before wiping it off.

"Damn, that was just...amazing." He sighed, sitting down on the bed next to her.

"It really was." Mom tossed the towel back onto the hamper. "I mean, you know, I was just doing it for you."

"Right." He grinned, "You needed that too, didn't you, mom?"

"I can always use a good hard fuck from a good looking young man." She winked, "Been a couple months since I had one."

"Mom! You...you're really a cougar?"

"Oh, yeah, honey. Since your father took off, I'm done with guys my age. Maybe when I decide to get serious I'll find a nice guy to spend time with, but right now?" She sighed and lay back on the bed, "I do love the way young guys look at me and fuck me."

She stretched her arms over her head, pushing her big tits out and Steven felt his cock twitch.

"I can see why they want you, you're pretty damn hot, mom."

"Why thank you." She laughed, then taking his hand asked, "But see, honey? Your cock worked just fine you just had to kind of sneak up on it and not worry."

"Oh, you snuck up on me alright." He told her, his gaze drifting down her body to linger at the glistening pink flesh between her legs.

"But it helped, didn't it? You know you're fine now don't you?"

"Uh, if I say no will you help some more?" He gave her a sly smile.

"Hmm, maybe." She smiled, "You do have a nice girlfriend and I do want you to be with her, but..." She let his hand go and squeezed his cock, "But you know, if there's a time you guys can't get together for a few days and you're really horny, I wouldn't want you to start worrying again."

"And I might." He followed her lead, "You know if it's a few days I might start wondering."

"Well we can't have that now can we?" She shrugged, "I want you to take care of Ashley, Steven, she is a good girl and a sexy little thing too, but it is a mother's job to keep her baby, happy and healthy so if you're ever worried about it, you come see me, okay?"

"You know, um, this could be a fluke, me being that hard." He tried to look serious, "Might take a couple times before I'm really sure I'm okay."

"Well, we do have the weekend. You could always wait until Monday to go find Ashley and show her how much you want her."

"True." He put his hand on her soft stomach and sliding it down, slipped it between her thighs, his fingers easing into her wet pussy and his thumb finding her hard clit.

"Hmm, that feels so good." She purred, "Now that you brought it up, I think I may need to be sure I did my job."

Stroking her clit, Steven stared hungrily at his mother's pink slit and with a smile said, "You know, mom, there is something else I think I need some help with."

"What's that, baby?"

Sliding off the bed onto the floor, Steven draped her legs over his shoulders and plunged his tongue into her pussy.

"Oh!" She gasped as he swirled his tongue inside her, before running it up through her soft lips to flick around her excited clit.

"I think," he paused to kiss her clit causing her to moan, "That I need some help licking pussy, you know maybe you could let me practice a little, make sure I'm good at it."

He sucked her clit between his lips then swirled his tongue around it.

"Well, you know, what I always tell you, Steven." She groaned as he slid two fingers inside her while his eager tongue danced across her clit. "Your mom's here to help!"

*****

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed this quick and dirty tale. For those of you who prefer the longer slow burn conflict driven stories, have no fear I have something special coming your way for the Nude day contest. It's the mother/son story I've always envisioned just didn't get around to penning until recently and it's still not quite done yet. So in June be on the lookout for "The Return of Molly Minx". Meantime as always votes and comments are appreciated. Thank you for supporting my work. Lovecraft68