All Comments on 'Mom's Huge Boobs Ch. 01'

by hungashorse

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
RigatonyRigatonyover 10 years ago
way too short

This was so short, it was more of a paragraph, than a chapter. Please, and I think I can speak for everyone here, take the time to write chapters of at least one LONG page, 2 or 3 pages is better. This mind tease (fuck) is a complete waste of everyones time. <:/(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a nice little vignette

It's good that hung got his mother to take a long look at his enviable fat 9-incher, and of course it's natural for a boy to be real interested in his mommy's tits. But I would warn against neglecting what is after all the main event--his mother's mommy-hole. Yes, that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs that he came out of. A normal healthy boy should take every opportunity--and devise opportunities--to see and admire his mother's cunt. Because his own mother's cunt is the best thing a son can ever see, and because seeing and admiring it is the start of a really warm and very intimate relationship between a boy and his beloved mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good start

Very simple and powerful title. :D

Keep writing more of the boy's challenges and games with his mother.

I would like to know more about Mom's looks. Face, color of hair and eyes, measurements ( I bet she has a big hip too), etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice Buildup

This builds up very nicely. Looking forward to seeing where you go with it next and how you do it.

StoneKidmanStoneKidmanover 10 years ago
pretty small for being so well endowed

I have to agree with Rigatony, this is awfully short. I mean unless you've written out several chapters and plan to just release them sparingly it does a great disservice to the readers.

Also I like the imagery of how truly large the mother's boobs are but frankly I think adding a cup size; 42G for example would help a lot as I'm trying to gage if they might be an H or more. If the mom's so top heavy I'm surprised she could see her son's package or anything below her chest with those massive tits in the way. Just a continuity tip; perhaps mention if they jiggle a lot since she's walking around and entering rooms a lot. This seems like it belongs in the exhibitionist section for now until something actually happens.

Stone

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Wow! I think that maybe this was a good start

But it was so damn short it is hard to tell what the story is going to be about.

I think it would have been better to have posted it as a prelude to the story and then post something that has substance.

04JETTA04JETTAover 10 years ago
Pretty good

A tad short (was expecting 2-3 pages), but a very very good start looking forward to Chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Huh?

oh, well, wait a minute -- you mean that's it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stopped reading

Stopped reading after the 9"cock. Medical statistics show that less than .015 percent of ALL MEN have a cock 8" in length or longer. Lets get realistic here shall we. Why spoil such a promising story with such rubbish!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GRRRR

It's "should have" not "should of", as in "should've" one of my biggest pet peeves that. And there's no excuse for it.

Why does every boy/man in every story I read now got a massive dick?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep going

Good start now keep going...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
math

to the comment below about a 9 inch cock being unrealistic, let's look at the numbers. by my calculations (baring in mind there's a good chance i'm wrong because i'm bad at this), 0.015% of all men in the world (approx. 3.5 billion) is 525,000.

that's more than half a million men in the world.

statistically unlikely, sure, but not exactly unrealistic.

i have more of a problem with the stories where a whole group of guys have 13 inch monsters between their legs. but 9 inches? on the upper end of extreme, but not impossible by any means.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hELL YeAh

I want more, you big cocked perv. Don't you dare stop now, your mom wants it more than you think.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 10 years ago
You can't leave people hanging

You could make this into a 5* story, but breaking it into chapters downgrades it greatly.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
ok start

The story is ok but it was way too short. Just as it started to build momentum, it ended. Hopefully the author is not a "one and done" type as happens so often here.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

This is more an idea than story. And let's drop all the noise about the reality/unreality of a 9'er, it's gotten old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun story

Many guys and their friends jo over moms with big tits. Some moms like to tease the young guys showing lots of cleavage. It is fun and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
First effort?

I agree that this attempt was a tad brief and needed fleshed out badly.

I disagree that its a bad thing to leave the reader 'hanging' and anticipating the next chapter. The entire television soap opera industry is focused on this one concept and they are currently making more money than God.

I am also completely bored to tears reading the comments of yet another inadequate pencil dick complaining how a penis over two inches isn't 'realistic'. You want realistic? Go read Time. This is a forum of fantasy, dreams, and make-believe.

My advice. Ignore comments that aren't constructive. Proof read, proof read, proof read. Think of getting an editor or close friend to read over your offerings and give advice. And mostly, if you like what you write... Write it, enjoy it, and let everyone else eat worms.

hornacekhornacekover 10 years ago
I can't review this until I see if there's more

You need to continue this story right away. If there's more chapters soon then this could be very good. Otherwise it's just a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You wrote: "...more than I probably should of."

Were you raised by wolves? You successfully avoided English classes, or school altogether? Fucking moron!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The usual insecure mess

What's with you idiots that think your mother is a MILF, all your friends only want to talk about her, you have the biggest dick in the family and you are the master cocksman?

I can't believe how amateurish and immature you idiots are. Try writing something that is half way believable instead of the BS you think is interesting. Try being original instead of following the other idiots that have never had an original thought in their lives. Delete this garbage and re-write it so others might want to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
VERY NICE!!!!!!

MY NAME IS JAMES,MY MOM IS 65 AND LOOKS 45. SHE IS A NATURAL BRUNETTE,BUT DYES HER HAIR BLONDE. SHE ALSO HAS A NICE SET OF TITS THAT I USED TO SEE OFTEN,AS I WOULD WATCH HER AND DAD FUCK. MY MASTURBATION SESSIONS,FOLLOWIG THOSE FUCK WATCHES,WERE VERY MEMORABLE,AND YOUR STORY BROUGHT BACK VERY FOND MEMORIES. PLEASE KEEP WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MY MOM HAS BIG BOOBS. ALTHOUGH WHEN SHE HAS A TOP ON YOU CANNOT TELL,BECAUSE SHE WEARS BRAS THAT ARE TO TIGHT,AND HUG HER JUGGS TIGHT. ONE DAY AS I FINISHED MOWING THE LAWN AND PUTTING THINGS AWAY. I WAS WALKING PAST MY PARENTS WINDOW,AND HEARD NOISES COM

MY MOMS TITS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My mom

My mom has an amazing set of boobs that I just want to suck all the time :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Show off Wife

My wife has a great body for her age. Our son's friends are always around swimming and having a good time. Connie told me she has seen most of them with hard on when she joins them. Connie like seeing their young hard cocks and put on a show for them. She let . her tits fall out just to see who get hard first. She takes a few in to help her. She has sucked a few and how she thinks about fucking a few.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My mom

My mom's black. Whenever i see her, i imagine her with no clothes on. I've seen her boobs a couple of times, and that gets me hard. She complains at my baggy trousers, and how my dick is too visible. She has perky nipples, and huge ass. I walked into her room purposely while she was dressing. I then felt up her shirt, and cupped her juicy breasts. I felt don her tight panties, into her pussy. It was wet. She was squirting. I pulled my pants down and inserted it into her juicy pussy. I started fucking. Hard and wet. Sperm flying everywhere. I didn't stop. Her orgasm was unforgettable. I finally came into her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fuck her silly.

Put all that cock in her pussy, teach her how to suck cock, swallow that load, and at last , open that ass up with all that cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where is this going?

Where's this story going from here? More!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Where is the story?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf573 months ago

Love mom stories with huge tits! Five stars and a favorite point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous