All Comments on 'Mom's Incest Fantasy'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't Wait

I can't wait to read what happens when the Grandmother comes to visit.

rodavrodavover 12 years ago
great story

Love this story. It was great. Please continue with more prim and proper mom coming from school without panties under her skirt and the son waiting at home to sniff her bare pussy.

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 12 years ago
Very Nice

Just the right pace, and loved the way the storyline unfolded.

Look forward to the next chapter!

floaturboatfloaturboatover 12 years ago
Wow!

Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
incestlover

not enough description of them fucking

Jeanluc4youJeanluc4youover 12 years ago
Keep up the great work! Ignore the nay-sayers!

Very erotic story... and hit's very close to home. Most excellent!

mschack63mschack63over 12 years ago
Nice story

I look forward to chapter two. why is it the nay-sayers are almost always anonymous?

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 12 years ago
Bravo

Well done, excellent pacing and very descriptive with excellent dialogue. Like the seeding of future plotlines and looking forward to seeing them blossom as well. A lovely piece of erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

cant wait for part 2

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 12 years ago
Good set-up

Nothing like being snowed in while dad's away for a good mother-son affair to blossom. Mom certainly left enough breadcrumbs for even the thickest of young lads to get the hint incest is OK with her, she digs writing about it, and loves role-playing it. The sex is hot enough to smelt titanium and you get the feeling they really want to do right by each other so multiple thumbs-up there for how you pulled it off.

I'm of two minds about the inevitable progression toward incest for mother and son.

On the one hand, I like the lack of static and happy oedipal coupling ensuing without a lot of sturm and drang surrounding giving in to their feelings and having them slowly acclimatize themselves to it with foreplay before they fully consummate it. Saves a lot of bother that way.

HOWEVER, it removes all the emotional tension and makes it a conveniently common kink story on a slippery slope where all boundaries dissolve and everyone becomes fungible playmates.

Your mileage may vary of course.

I love incest romance, especially mother-son affairs for all the reasons folks list, but mostly for the feeling something special, naughty, and profoundly fulfilling's going on.

We've got special and naughty by the bucket in this chapter.

How you write the fulfilling end of it and how it affects everything else going on is what I'm eager to see in the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hey, nice

"that's perfectly normal for a lot of boys to feel that way about their mother". very true. even myself at my teenage. mother is the close female of every boys. in my opinion incest = mother+son.

heyall, like your story so much but you should give more spice or passionate anal love between mother and son, when his father is absence.

whatever, this is one of your best story. like it and waiting for your next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Prim And Proper

A nice thought of the prim and proper mother's I know. A more foul mouth would add to the degridation of mom. The entire family fucking together is a nice plot. But maybe when it's back to mom and son, some of her fellow charity workers should maybe catch them and admit their own filthy family pleasures. I can see the sister being reminded of that time they pleasured each other. Son could watch and show them just what he thinks of two women.

oneof9oneof9over 12 years ago
great story

You have another great storyline going. I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mother"s true nature

I luv the story so hot it had me going kindly do a continuation of the 'Mom's incest fantasy' great effort in reviving my lost sexuall fantasies about my own mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
best incest story

I liked your story and even cum many times. you should carry on writing.

arvind_mahen002@yahoomail.com

Morlan502Morlan502over 12 years ago
Loved it

Very sexy story, loved it!

wiscman45wiscman45over 12 years ago
I agree

I agree with the many comments about the story being erotic and romantic. The Prim and Proper Mother having hidden thoughts and desires is always erotic. Please continue with the story bringing in who the mother and son talked about.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I love it when the P.T.A. mom becomes a hot slut for her son and fucks him half to death

A great storyline and fantastic story.

Mom giving her anal canal to her son was hot too, plus with intent of fucking him a lot more.

Thanks for the good read.

jeanshelby1971jeanshelby1971over 12 years ago
my favorite

Being a mom, but only of a daughter whom I have no sexual thoughts of being with, the story was so hot to me as it is my favorite story theme. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Momtastic

This is an amazing story...to say the least ir is something I have often fantasized about. After reading and rereading your story and then taking m atters into my own hands I threw caution to the wind. I drove three hours to visit my son and by the end of the night he was sharing my bed. Something he continues to do.....

jefffinnjefffinnover 12 years ago
not at all uncomon

all sons defintlty have toughts of mom and both mastutbate to the same fantsy the mothers just need to tell of thier thoughts

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 12 years ago
Oh No, No, No

You can't seriously be thinking of leaving it there. This is a GREAT story, well written and without any of the crudity so frequent in mother/son incest stories. PLEASE, you must continue from an excellent start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Incest is relitive. Keep it going in the family from generation to generation. I loved this story. Thank you.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 11 years ago
Love it

Thank you for a beautiful story.

Sarah Leather

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

ken0001ken0001over 11 years ago
Top of the line

Like all the great stories on lit, this is another that you hate to see end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great!!!

i loved it you should so make a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cant leave it as a cliff hanger. more please. 5 stars

jcjohnsmurfjcjohnsmurfover 11 years ago
Gotta have part 2 and more

One of the better stories I have read. The lead up to the sex - as good as the act.

Hope you have a continuation - thanks, the Smurf

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pregnant

son did you get me PREGNANT yes mum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"There's something about mother/son incest that's so much more loving than anything else. It's the maternal aspect of a mother giving in to sexual desires and wanting to please her son."

Truer words were never spoken. All kinds of family fucking are great, a father sticking his big daddy-dick up his little princess's cute little coochie, a brother shoving his big fat prick up his sister's sweet slit. But top of the heap is a boy sliding his young cock up his mother's mommy-hole and blowing his young balls up where he was once a little baby. This is a typically great story by a great author. I love the comment of the mother who wrote "momtastic." This wonderful lady has opened up her mommy-twat for her big strong boy and his big stiff prick, made him the luckiest son in the world, invited him to unload his young balls and shoot his huge dose of creamy semen up the cunt of his dreams, the same cunt he came out of. This is a lady who understands the true meaning of motherly love.

raylouisraylouisalmost 11 years ago
its in the blood

Great can't wait to read about the mother and the grandmother getting banged doggy style side by side by thier sons but with more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn Hot!

This story out distances the average m/s stories by a mile.

Thank you for a GREAT story.

Keep it up!! And by the way lots of your stories are so very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
2nd part

Cant wait to read about all 4 of you getting together

dadinpantiesdadinpantiesabout 10 years ago
So romantic and my dream as a boy

An excellent story that made my panties more and more uncomfortable the more I read. More please.....and thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG

I am dripping wet, my clit is throbbing and my vagina is having contractions. I am looking down the hall towards my boys room. Don't ask me where my mind is at right now! OMG

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

This got me SO hard. I just swallowed my own cum please more !

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
multi generational

makes for an interesting family dynamic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

Loved the "open conversation" aspect of the story. When the Mother slid her ass onto her son's cock, I cheered!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
momlover

I've talked to my mom about incest she didn't go for it but one night after going to the bar she passed out and I ate her pussy but was to drunk to get hard...I wish she would be more open about bit sober I wanna fuck her so bad!

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICover 8 years ago
make it a series

This would make a great series especially the reaction of dad and grandma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mother and Half Sister

Growing up in California I had the Extreme honor of being taught how to pleasure a woman by my mother and sister. I was always told by them that it was how they showed me how much they loved me. I did not know that there was anything wrong until I was in my 30's.

I would not take back my child hood for anything!

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Another great story!

I like,the idea of him reading his mom's incest stories. Also of her offering him her ass out of the blue and breaking his anal cherry for him. That didn't quite come out right. Oh well... now there is an idea... hmmm.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
fantastic

I just love the way you write these tales. Please don't stop now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

I can't wait for him to fuck grandma tooAA

couweecouweeabout 7 years ago
Mirror

The use of the mirror was a great device. Very hot story, looking forward to reading more.

Alex BelligAlex Belligalmost 7 years ago
Highly Erotic

I love all your stories, am reading every one of them!!

They are very well written, highly erotic, short enough not to be bored with details, but almost all of them need a continuation, like Part 1, 2, 3, etc. they are cut short of the action ;)

I wish I can find the continuation of this story in one of your other stories...

lonelypappalonelypappaalmost 7 years ago
VERY HOT

A VERY HOT LOVE STORY BETWEEN MOTHER AND SON...........A VERY HIGHLY 5 FROM ME.......THANK YOU FOR THESE LOVING MOTHER SON STORIES

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Loved the story can't wait for you to add his grandma and dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

honest to each other, love should be like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More in'S & Out's to follow

Well that was so Horny i had 2 wanks to keep my cock happy ? Thanks xxxx ( georgec100@tiscali.co.uk ))

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm not really into Anal sex...

but the first page of this story, or rather, the second, reminded me of an episode of an erotic Television Series. Maybe, you should include the father and grandmother having sex and the the two couples switching off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very sensual

Mother/son love and lust stories are especially arousing. More people should understand the relationship between a mother and son is special and sometimes intimate.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
please continue

this is a great story please write another chapter

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
This has to be, one of your best**********

For me one of the best parts was, when mom said "make love to me". Most times all we would hear is come here and fuck me. But you made it "make love to me", now that was class. THANKS Great read

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 4 years ago
"Mom's Incest Fantasy":

It's a stroke story on jet fuel. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am. The son, and mother have long fantasied about incestuous fucking; love nor romance isn't something on their items of things they want to accomplish. But, family fucking does fill the fare. For a son to have long fantasied of fucking his mother, it's strange that he settles for only once of dipping his wick in his mother's pussy!

Though I did have many thoughts in my teenage years, of making love to my mother, it never happened. Had I had the opportunity to consummate love-fucking with my mom, it would never occur to me to not fuck her pussy. Shit-fucking is not in my idea of making love to the woman I most admire.

Mother and son will have some opportunities to make love; I'm sure he'll make sure his mother's pussy is not neglected. I do get the impression his aunt will be part of a familial, incestuous threesome tryst. He'll do his mother and aunt proud, I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just what i needed

It was like mario cleaning his tubes in mario and luigi's adventure and after reading some other stories on this site this 1 was quite fast paced not nessesarily badd , for this it was quite good not to many thoughts reactions of regret .

A truly piece of art ,

Sadly i can't make an account on this site but you got talent. Perhaps i will write such story myself one day . *While chuckling in danger*

smoke717smoke717over 3 years ago
Again outstanding

You are really setting up for more on this storyline. You can't just leave us hanging for more to cum. I'm your new Tumblr follower

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Romanticism

The great thing about these stories over porn or erotica is temptation that builds up in one's own sweet time....Pure and deep romanticism..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Ughhh...that was phenomenal,"

!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I loved the story and gave it 5 stars. I loved how open and frank the mom and son were as they discussed the topic of incest. The scene in front of the mirror was hot. This is certainly a different family. Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
By far the best story ever !!

That was by far the best story on this site. I have been reading these stories for years !! Ever since I was 13 and found my mothers stash of magazines . I have been reading stories on this site for many years also !! This was just one of the most believable stories on here . Not the usual she seen my huge cock and couldn’t control herself bullshit that most people write !! Thank you for this story !! I had a very enjoyable climax while reading it !!!

RandoniusRandoniusover 2 years ago

HeyAll, THANK YOU for now 10 years of scorching-hot stories (and lots of them). Quite the wonderful milestone, and we your readers are the lucky beneficiaries.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and stay healthy (and horny).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Incest is a sexy fantasy to me but it's never been about my family. When I was a young man, playing in a band I had a lot of adventures with older women. The older/younger aspect of it has always been hot to me. My first wife was thirty-five when we married, I was twenty-three. Thank you for what you write.

bob3641223bob3641223over 1 year ago

Hope there is more to this it was so hot, and love to hear about dad & son & grandmother

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Mother/son incest is such a turn-on.

A very good story, well thought out and written. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

dirtyoldman1949dirtyoldman1949about 1 year ago
Horny Lady

Wow I have read a lot of stories and Damn this one was by far the best your storyline explains taboo but in a way you fell like your part of the story are wish you were .

You left me with a smile on my face and wanting more so please tell the story of all four of you together ❤️ thank you with a hard cock in my pants.

MommasBoy25MommasBoy25about 1 year ago

I couldn't help but touch myself while reading this. It's always hot when moms have fantasies of fucking their boys.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was one of the greatest incest stories I have ever read. I never had the thoughts of sex with my mother but enjoyed sex with a second cousin... And also enjoyed fingering a first cousin... Would still enjoy at my age if given the chance...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

I truly enjoyed this story because it is the first one have read where (1) the mother and son honestly talked about their incestuous fantasies; (2) mother and son are emotionally and psychologically mature enough to enjoy each other without recrimination, self-loathing, self-doubt nor shame; (3) there was in positional play; no implied nor actual emotional abandonment; and (4) there was no threat of nor actual physical abandonment. This story reflects what I believe an incestuous couple would behave and/or live in the real world. 5 star story Wish the author would make this into a series.

DoctorThrustDoctorThrust4 months ago

A classic in the genre.

random8random82 months ago

Lovely point of view, the mum sharing the incest stories she's written.

A_GrendelA_Grendel9 days ago

Love it well, written !!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...