All Comments on 'Moms Love Sons'

by Skitround

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good premise

I liked your story, though the beginning was a little rough. You can do a disclaimer at the beginning of your story that all characters are over 18. The way you did it was a little unnerving and frankly I wasn't sure if the story was going to be some kind of joke, but after a few paragraphs you got me past that thought. There are some continuity issues, were the boys playing video games or watching a movie? You switched from one to the other with no explanation. I don't mean to nitpick, but these are small errors that can distract a reader. With that said, the sex was hot, the situations were sexy and there seems to be a lot you can do with it going forward. Keep it up.

SkitroundSkitroundalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. I have been reading stories here for quite a while and decided that I should try to give back. The 18 age part was because they rejected the story at first saying it wasn't clear that the boys were over 18. I may see if I can edit it as a disclaimer. Also just as a small point, the boys played video games until pizza arrived then they went downstairs to watch movie. Thanks again for the kind words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a load of rubbish!

Just adding many sons and moms does not make the story.

Writing talent does that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
no, not rubbish at all--learn to read before you make dumb comments

Rather, this is an excellent, quite original, first-time contribution by a gifted author who is definitely over 18 years old. Young Drew is disgusted by his mother's wanton ways. She seems to spread her thighs for any cock on offer, and since she's a sexy and alluring lady, there are many such on very enthusiastic offer. The kid sees her doing the deed with two of his "friends" and goes to confront her. Mom's naked, and Drew can't help himself. He gets harder than he's ever been before, as for the first time he sees the hole he came out of, the infinitely attractive hole between his mother's legs, his own mother's cunt. She sees what her boy's got sticking up from between his own legs--his big fat penis in all its throbbing glory--and her motherly heart melts as her motherly cunt runs like a river. Drew takes the stupid toy she's playing with, and casts it aside. "You won't need that anymore. You can have your son's cock whenever you want it." (If only all mothers realized that the world would be a much happier place.) After giving his mom the hot incestuous fuck she deserves, the truth comes out. The only cock she's ever wanted is the one her boy's got jumping around in his pants. Drew and his mom have discovered the truth of the old adage, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other."

SkitroundSkitroundalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Wow and rubbish

I have to thank the last anonymous poster. I had no idea that my story would elicit such a post. It was almost as long as my story. I thank you for your kind words and it motivates me to try to do even better next time. And to the person who said it was rubbish, I thank you that you at least read the story and took time to comment. To be fair though, the story was about moms, their sex live, their sons and how they connect. Hopefully you will continue to read my stories and comment, even if there is something you are disappointed in.

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
First Story***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well, after reading all the comments, I have to say

This started-off badly, and soon plumbed the depths. Learn to write, learn to tell a story, read some of the other classic mom/son stories here, and most of all, actually have some sex before you write about it. Out of a possible 5, I give you 1 star, because I really wasted my time trying to find something worthwhile here. Sorry dude, but this sucked in so many, many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well I gave you a 5 because

if anyone or anything on Lit. sucks it's dear annony! Right dear annony?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I have a question …

Are all of these people over 18?

You should make that clear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great First Story

Now that we are all clear that these are consenting adults! I would like to see this story continue. You have a real talent and good cast of characters. I hope you continue and thank you for your effort.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
He is over 18

and free to leave

which he should do as soon as possible

His best "friends" have been laughing at him each time they visited his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the good fucking that takes place in this story. The incest excites me!! Good stroking material.. Thank you for posting this story. I hope chapter 2 is on the way. Please let me know when you post it, so I can read it quickly.

find_two2@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous