Moms Love Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skitround
Skitround
119 Followers

"Damn," I said. Thinking back over what had happened that day.

Gloria misunderstood what I had been thinking about and said, "We will get to do this some more. At least I will. I want to make up for lost time."

I shook my head, "No, that is not it. I mean I do want to do this again, but I just realized that Derrick was so pissed at me even thinking about his mom. How would he react if he found out about this? And what about Mike."

"I don't think you need to worry about that." Sheila said.

But I was insistent. "Yes I do. I know how mad I was when he talked about my mom sucking him and when he went to my house before going to work, I drove myself crazy imagining that he was doing something with my mom. I don't think that this with his mom would be something he ever could forgive me for."

"Unless," Sheila said quietly as she took both my hands in hers. "Unless, you were not imagining about him and your mom."

It was as if she had slapped me. "What? Wait what are you talking about?"

Gloria gave me a sympathetic look. "Drew, there is something you should probably know about your mom."

No!

Gloria continued. "Your mother has been having sex with Derrick."

No!

"And Jerry."

No!

"And even Mike."

No! I had to get out of there. I had to think. This wasn't real. I just needed time to understand what was going on. I gathered my stuff.

"Gloria, maybe you should go with him," Sheila warned.

"No!" I shouted, louder than I had planned. "I just need time to think."

I hurried out the door before they could say anything else. I got in my car and just drove for about an hour.

My mom texted me, "Hey Drew will you be home soon?"

"I am helping a guy from work move and won't be home until late." I lied in my text.

She texted that I was such a good guy and that she would wait up for me. I didn't text back.

Then it hit me. Was she wanting to know if I was going to be gone so she could be gangbanged by my friends?

I turned the car around and headed back home. I was going to confront her and find out if this was just a ridiculous story or if she really was a slut.

I pulled to the side of the road before getting near our house. There was Derrick's car.

I got out of my car and walked along the sidewalk until I got near our house. I could see someone in the living room so I was going to move slowly to the window. It was getting quite dark so I doubted anyone could see me, but I didn't want to be arrested as a peeping tom, so I went around the back of the house. I unlocked our gate and went to the living room window and looked in.

No!

My mother was bent over the couch and she was sucking Mike's cock. Derrick was standing behind her fucking her. He was slamming his black dick into my mother. The mother fuckers even were high-fiving each other. It seemed they had been going at it for a little while and both boys looked like they were about to cum. My mother said something to Derrick who turned her over and jerked off onto her pussy. Then she motioned for Mike to come around the couch and jerk off onto her tits. She was covered in my friend's cum. I am not sure how long I stood there, stunned, but both of the boys had dressed and walked out of the house. My mom was just lying on the coach. She hadn't even tried to clean up or cover up. I had just decided to go in and confront her when a naked black man walked down the stairs looking around.

It was Jerry.

My mom saw him and said something to him. He nodded and walked over to her. He leaned over her and kissed her on the mouth. Then he began to lick down her body. First he licked her breasts, licking up Mike's cum, then after he had spent a little while there he moved between her legs and licked her pussy where his own son had shot off. My mother closed her eyes and came while holding his head down on her. He was getting hard, but I noticed that even hard he was quite small. He got off his knees and lay forward on my mother. It didn't take long before he was grimacing and cumming inside her.

He quickly got up and dressed. I could see that they were talking, but couldn't make out what they were saying. He left soon after and my mom grabbed a towel that was laying on the couch. She cleaned herself up and went to the front door and locked it, then headed upstairs.

I finally was able to move. I headed inside and walked upstairs. I wondered what exactly I would say to her. I could hear her taking a shower, so I went into my room and sat on my bed with the lights out. When she finished I heard her go downstairs.

After a bit she texted me again, "Drew, will you be home soon?"

I texted he back, "Not for a few more hours."

"Okay, love you baby."

I didn't respond.

I heard her go into her room. After a while it got quiet. I decided to finally confront her, so I headed to her room. Her door was open and she was lying on her bed with headphones on. She was completely naked and her eyes were closed. In her hand was a big black dildo that she was rubbing her clit with.

Something inside me went wild. I took off all my clothes and walked over to her bed. She didn't notice me until I got onto the bed. Her eyes opened wide with fear until she saw who it was. But then she realized that she was naked and so was I.

"Drew, baby what are you doing?"

"No mom, what are you doing?"

She wasn't putting up a fight until I began to lower my cock to her pussy.

"No Drew, don't."

"Don't worry mom, I know how much you like cocks. Here is one you can have any time you want," I said with a sneer.

She tried to hit me with the black dildo, but I grabbed it and threw it across the room. I grabbed her wrists and continued lowering myself onto her. She tried to fight but she was in a vulnerable position and soon I was inside her.

"You won't need that anymore. You can have your son's cock whenever you want it."

She continued to struggle but she began to get a wild lustful look in her eyes. What a whore! I jammed my cock into her. It felt wonderful, but my anger was what spurred my thrusts.

She moaned and pulled on my ass as I drove my hips forward. It was like a contest of wills instead of sex. Sweat dripped from me onto her as I continued to fuck her. I couldn't last much longer and soon I was filling her up with my cum. It triggered her orgasm and she dug her nails into my back. I held myself inside her until she finally relaxed. I started to get up and I noticed that tears were in her eyes.

"Oh baby, I didn't want it to be like that. I wanted it to be special."

Wait what?

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I bent down to pick up my clothes.

"Drew, I have wanted that for so long, but I never got up the nerve to act on it. I had imagined us doing it for the first time, but it was always sweet and special. Not this, not what just happened. I have obsessed about being with you and I had been so frustrated by my inability to act on it."

"Well, have you also obsessed about Derrick and Mike and Jerry and god knows who else? You seem to have acted on that."

She put her face into her hands. "Oh god, I didn't want you to know about that. Baby, they never were what I wanted, only what I settled for. They were just a substitute for you and never a satisfying one."

"Is that why you have the dildo? A substitute for me? I don't know if you ever saw my cock before, but I bet you could guess it wasn't black."

"That? That was a gift from Jerry. He was so small I needed something much bigger to even cum. And oh yes Drew, I have seen your cock before. I always closed my eyes and it was your big cock I imagined inside me when I used the dildo. I love you so much Drew. Don't hate me." she curled up into a ball and just lay there.

I looked at her for a while and realized I loved her too. And I wanted to love her more. I wanted to have her softly and sweetly and in a special way. I reached for her. She shied away from my touch. I leaned into her and kissed the back of her head.

"I love you too." I whispered.

She turned around to face me, with questioning eyes.

"I love you too," I repeated and leaned into kiss her softly on the lips.

Skitround
Skitround
119 Followers
12