Mom's Mountain Cabin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom took hold of my dick, angled it downward; Scarlett's mouth captured the head, sank down several more inches.

"But your girlfriend told me she's getting desperate, wants you to come in her mouth, so no more edge play. But we've been so bard, I'm wondering, when its over, will you punish us for the way we've tortured you? Tie us up? Put your Mama over your knee and spank her?"

Scarlett's head bobbed up and down my dick, her tongue swirled around, beating a tattoo on the crown; my cock pushed against the opening of her throat.

Mom, her emerald eyes locked on mine, her massive tits floating atop the water, cradled my balls, squeezed, rolled the testicles between her fingers, and said, "You must want to come so much by now, so very much."

She was right. There was a magma flow of heat, a volcanic turbulence bubbling between my legs. Still half-expecting the women to stop and renew their tease, to leave me hanging, I jerked my hips, my cock-head lodged in Scarlett's throat. She held it there a second, letting me experience that ultimate tightness, hummed, then pulled back, her lips compressed on my shaft, her tongue slathering my tool. She bobbed her head with increasing speed; drool seeped past her lips and ran down my dick. I jabbed my cock in and out of her mouth. I was desperate to come and Scarlett's high-pitched squeals, only partially muffled by my man-meat, confirmed she'd welcome a mouthful of jizz.

Mom, working my balls, squeezing caressing stroking, said, "C'mon stud, feed Scarlett your cum. She's told me how good you taste."

I was convinced, the edge play had ended, my long sweet torture was over. My orgasm veered closer and closer, my muscles tensed, a fire burned inside me. I dropped my head back, grunted - deep and hard - arched my back, grunted again, and my balls fizzing and tightening, exploded in Scarlett's mouth. My whole body tensed into itself; pressure, then divine relief, powered up my manhood, a sublime perfect feeling that, as I shot jet after hot jet into Scarlett, settled on my cock-head.

When I was done Scarlett pulled her head away, sank back into the tub, and besides a few drops of cum that seeped from the corners of her mouth, held my copious load in her mouth. She turned to Mom and the women shared a long sensual kiss, pushing my spunk back and forth between their mouths until all had trickled down their throats.

When done Mom said, "You're right, he does taste good, kinda salty."

Scarlett said, "Have I lied to you yet?"

* * * *

Following the women down the hallway I was dwelling on what just happened and my trusty tool, usually a paragon of quick recovery, hung only semi-hard from my waist. My mother and girlfriend had decided on a menage a trois. Was I ready? Was all this real? Shouldn't I have been asked? Then we entered Mom's bedroom and I realized that Scarlet had already been there; I hadn't. My mother lived in a fuck-den worthy of the Playboy Mansion. Done in off-white, it featured an enormous round bed, satin sheets, mirror-lined walls, erotic art, and a huge flat screen television. What was I getting into?

I stood; Mom and Scarlett sat next to each other on the bed.

Mom, looking at my dick, said, "How long before it's fully operational."

"Usually well on its way by now. I think he's still a little freaked."

I said, "Guys, don't you think this is all a little weird."

"Son, it's a lot weird, which makes it so much fun. Scarlett, I think my boy needs some inspiration."

"I was thinking the same thing; I was also thinking my mouth's underutilized."

Mom flopped back to the bed, legs hanging over the side, and Scarlett latched onto one of her oversized breasts and one of her thick, very hard, nipples. She licked it several times, dragged the flat of her tongue over it, gave the nipple a little nip with her teeth, then moved to the other breast.

Looking at me Mom said, "I need my pussy eaten."

It might be a strange new world, but apparently one I was going to have to get used to; these two were not to be restrained. Shrugging my shoulders I dropped to the floor between my mother's legs and with my chest pressed to her shaven pussy, explored her belly button, then worked my way down to her clit, tickling it with the tip of my tongue. Mom, juice squirting, lurched.

"Oh fuck yes."

The woman was on fire. I pressed my face to her vagina, curled my tongue, shoved it inside her. Mom groaned gasped and gurgled, reached for my shoulders, held me tight. Scarlett, while kneading Mom's full breasts, watched me eat the parental pussy.

Mom's vagina was tight, her relentless care of her body evident. I slid my hands under her thighs, pulled her to my face, and with my tongue temporarily exhausted, dragged the flat of the tongue the length of her slit, blew a stream of air onto her clit, pulled aside its hood, and licked the sensitive nub. Mom, hands twisted in my hair, held me to her; I trapped her clit between my lips and slapped it smartly.

Now, I had not spent my teenage years lusting for his mother. I knew she was beautiful and, if I ever forgot, I had friends, guys and gals, to remind me. But to me Mom was a force of nature; her appearance and sexuality so out there, so overstated, so over the top, to be unreal. But now it was very real and while I ate her pussy I asked myself, while sex with Scarlett was great, I was being offered something extraordinary. I wasn't sure where we were going, but I had to either get on the bus or get left behind. I didn't want to be left behind.

There were two foxy sex-crazed women hot for my bod.

Why was I fretting?

I moved back down Mom's slit to her vagina, slid my hands under her thighs, tongue fucked her. Pussy juice covered my face, seeped into my nose and mouth. Her strong and musky scent was more powerful than Scarlett's, her taste pungent, almost bitter.

My tongue neared numb and I tilted my head up and rolled her clit with my lips, rotating three fingers inside her cunt. Scarlett's mouth returned to my mother's breasts and Mom writhed, moaned, jerked into me, flattened my nose on my face, and squirting, came.

It was a short powerful orgasm that left her wanting more. Scooting up the bed she commanded more then said, "Fuck me."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yeah. Scarlett says your good and she's willing to share. Come to Mama."

I straddled my mother, Scarlett squeezed my dick, dragged it down my mother's sticky snatch to her vagina, and said, "Fuck her good, I've been bragging on you."

I drove in hard and deep. Mom gasped, "Oh, yessss," and Scarlett, frigging her own clit, dropped her head to the mattress to watch my dick plunge in and out of my mother. Mom pushed two fingers into Scarlett's vagina.

Mom clamped her cunt muscles down on me at the end of each of my thrusts. When I pulled back her vagina turned inside out as her inner labia clung to my retreating rod. Mom's cunt was wet and warm and tight and oh so soft and I was fucking her hard. Chortling in joy, she came again, shivering and yelping but maintaining our fuck-rhythm, rolling her cunt muscles up and down my cock. It was divine, perfect, and my orgasm delayed by the double blow job in the hot tub and the sheer freakiness of this experience; I stayed hard.

Then Scarlett groaned an animal noise, said, "Oh fuck yes," jibbered, and came; eyes closed, jaw tight, arms and shoulders shaking, she sank to the bed, emitting a long happy moan. There she lay inert, mouth half open, breathing deeply, the detritus of her orgasm seeping from her newly shaven pussy and spreading over her thighs.

I wanted to watch my mother while I fucked her.

I pulled out, raised myself on my knees, placed her legs on my shoulders, and drove back into her, her huge tits, which sagged slightly to the side, bouncing when I bottomed out inside.

"Is this what you want Mom?"

"FUCK YES, I want dick, I want your dick, I love to fuck."

Scarlett covered Mom's clit with two fingers, moving them in a tight circle. Mouth open, tongue on her lower lip, Mom's head drifted to the side; she looked at Scarlett through dreamy eyes. My girlfriend brought her mouth to Mom's and I watched every sensual slither as they licked each other's lips, stroked each other's tongue. When the kiss ended Scarlett struggled to her knees and kissed me, our tongues met, danced. I grabbed Mom's tits, pinching and rolling the nipples. Mom shoved three fingers into Scarlett, twisting them inside her.

Multi-orgasmic Scarlett, moaning in delight, came instantly. Mom, watching Scarlett's sexy swaying body, climaxed, screamed, "SO FUCKING GOOD," her cunt clamped down on my dick, and she shoved her body into mine, driving my dick deep into her. The tightly wound spring inside me unleashed and I exploded, drenching my mother's womb with a flood of hot sperm.

I sank down to the bed; the three of us lay there panting. Mom held out her arm and Scarlett laid her head on Mom's shoulder; she touched Mom's face, played with her hair. I, diagonal to the two of them, placed a hand on Scarlett's thigh; Mom's foot rested against my calf.

Was I ready for this?

Did I have a choice?

The sun was coming up.

Mom said, "You guys want to extend your visit?"

Scarlett said, "John?"

"Yep."

* * * *

I can't say I adjusted immediately, but living with two hot, scantily clad women who can't get enough of your body helps one along. It was Scarlett who finally asked. The two women were sitting together on the couch, braless, wearing only panties and tee-shirts, watching the sun set, when Scarlett said, "Joni, when did you first start considering taking your son as a lover?"

"Well, I long ago noticed he's a good-looking young man he was, but as a lover, the past couple of years. I didn't want to do it while Billy was alive, but when he passed I figured it was open season," then added facetiously, "I hope you don't mind."

"No, not at all. It's given me a new way to look at family."

I'd met Scarlett's family; she came by her good looks honestly.

12