All Comments on 'Mom's New Boyfriend Came Over'

by KittenishXxPony

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
sp9983sp99836 months ago

Average. Where was the mother while he was fucking the daughter? Surely she would notice the absence of her boyfriend and go looking.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow!! Beautiful ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of the HOTTEST stories I have read on this site! .. keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story seems to be in the wrong catagory, but nicely written

tallman441tallman4416 months ago

Very well written. You describe the scene patiently wirhout rushing. Her voyuer descriptions are very hot. I wonder if her mother and boyfriend were into this together. Why would her mother tell when they were taking a bath and leaving her the bedroom door ajar.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another dummy who doesn't know the meaning of incest. The boyfriend fucking the daughter of his girlfriend has nothing to do with incest. Piss poor first story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Uhm, I think you need to learn what incest is. Cause there was none of it here...and or was it taboo. Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She probably looked so hot in that simple push-up bra…he couldn’t help himself, filling her with his baby batter…several strong thrusts pumping a lot into her…she’s in charge now…beyond hot..

KittenishXxPonyKittenishXxPony5 months agoAuthor

I appreciate the comments!

And as several have pointed out, it is not clear that the story is in the right category. The concerned situation felt 'taboo', (obviously not incest), and I am still unfamiliar with the categories. If there is one better suited for mate-poaching from family members, then please let me know!

mataratamatarata2 months ago

There should be a second part where the mom catches them but is so infatuated with the guy that she decides to let it happen and share her man

Fun69wifeFun69wifeabout 2 months ago

This is one of the captivating stories I/we have read. You eloquently articulate what every woman of any age feels or craves to have someone intimately know what every inch of our body and mind desires. I’m gulping buckets of air from holding my breath while racing through your words. I didn’t realize until I started to comment how wet and warm and tingling I am in the right places. I hope you continue to tantalize us with more stories. Mrs. Fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous