Mom's New Boyfriend Came Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes had still not left his. He unbuckled his belt, taking his time, looking at me, and pulled his pants down. He had tight, black boxers on. The thick outline of his erect cock reached far up his hip. He casually pulled his underwear down and shook them off his foot. His bush was thick and groomed, and his gorgeous, swelling cock flicked heavily before setting in place, pointing at me.

He bent down towards me slightly, hooked my thong with his fingers, and slid them off my body in a smooth, steady motion. I opened my legs automatically when the panties came off. He took away my thinking mind, my insecurities, my self-consciousness. It was his certainty.

He stood up by the bed, facing me, stroking my sensitive thighs with his rough hands, with his big, juicy cock hovering over my soaked pussy. He placed it between my legs, and slid it back slowly, between my pussy lips, wetting his cock with my juices, making a naughty wet sound.

My teeth would have been rattling in my mouth had it not been wide open. I drew short, quivering breaths, uttering quiet little whimpers here and there. I was always sure that I had orgasmed before. Maybe technically I had. But this felt a million times more powerful than any potential orgasm I had ever had, and I was not even there yet. The screeching vibration in my pussy was so loud, like race cars competing in my ears.

He pushed the warm, throbbing head against my opening. I held my breath, staring at his huge cock that was now soaked in my hot wetness, with my eyes round and my jaw in the basement. He stared at me, his pulse still the same as before, and every second of not yet having him inside me was cruel beyond words.

"Don't make a sound." He articulated clearly with a whisper.

My breathing stopped on his order, and the room went dead silent. He applied some pressure, then some more, increasing it slowly, until the big, bulging head of his cock plunged into me.

He must be a wizard, since I didn't make a sound, because he had told me not to. Had he allowed me to be at ease, I would have woken up every time-zone in which people were sleeping. He looked at me with horniness burning behind his superhuman control, as he penetrated me deeper, steadily, without hurry, making my wet silk yield to his cock, to the fine sound of wetness, and then stopped, with half of his dick in me. The tip was already tickling my lower stomach.

He placed his hand on me, right above my sex, and moved his thumb to my clit. The explosion of tingles was immediate, the ear-ringing fizz in my pussy. It was fucking preposterous. I tensed up my abdomen and my throat so aggressively it hurt, and miraculously terminated the loud scream that my body thought it had to let out before it came into being, because my body was his, and he had told me no.

With his thumb pressing on my tingling clit, and his eyes glued to mine, keeping me in place, without having relented any portion of that familiar control of his, he thrust the second half of his cock into me, embedding it deep inside my willing body. I gave a loud moan, having been disposed to give my life to stop it.

"Shhh." He voiced flatly, with perfect control can you believe it, laying his hand over my mouth.

I desperately obeyed, managing to shut up quickly. I don't know how I could ever feel this filled up again, unless he got me pregnant with twins. His amazing cock pulsated inside me, heating up my tight nineteen year old pussy, sending shocks of pleasure, one by one, bringing me closer and closer to climax.

"Cum when I tell you to cum." He said, massaging my clit with his thumb. He pulled back, leaving the thick head inside me.

"Cum." He commanded, as he thrust the entirety of his massive cock into me. A wave of scorching energy pulsated from his cock, making my sex throb, and the world's particles all vibrate faster, building up to the ticklish explosion.

"Cum." He repeated, as he pumped me again, sending an even stronger pulse of decapacitating tremors into my horny pussy, charging my body with more tingling energy, making me glow.

"CUM." The flood of agonizingly pleasurable tingles shot through me once more, overloading the system, causing it to explode. I moaned with no inhibition as his powerful thrust brought me to orgasm, as his big, sweltering cock made me cum. The supernova levels of pent up pleasure, now all at once, exploding timelessly, as he fucked me, so hard, making my pussy melt on his cock. I writhed so aggressively I felt places cramp up, while bawling uncontrollably from the impossible sensation. For the first time ever he yielded a bit of self-control, and groaned in a long breathy exhale, as he came in my pussy, gushing his hot cum inside me in a sequence of searing surges, as he slammed his pelvis into me, the friction and the hot, messy wetness bringing my orgasmic pussy to boiling point, as he massaged my clit with his thumb.

His hard cock continued to cum with each deep thrust, and my needy pussy exploded again, convulsing doubly as hard as before, squeezing him tightly. Almost squealing again from the excess pleasure before he pressed his palm against my mouth, I submitted to him more than ever, my body adjusting to his demands, conceding him another impossible inch, inviting his wild hails of hot cum to conquer my body. I moaned under his strong hand as I came again, feeling my pussy blast with titillating pleasure from each failed attempts by my body to contain more stimulation, as I shook and shivered, as my eyes rolled back into my head. I eased into the horny electricity, breathing deeply, in and out, cumming all over his cock.

I lost consciousness for a split second, and then experienced a safe, cozy glow when I opened my eyes to him pulling out of me with a mesmeric wet squelch, leaving my pussy soft, surrendered, and dripping hot cum. He effortlessly flipped my flaccid body around, laying me on my belly. I was too exhausted to close my eyes. He massaged my shoulders, filling me with perfect calm and coziness, and I fell asleep.