Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth giggled "Of course I have."

Mom laughed. "I meant school, young lady."

"3.8 average" said Beth lifting her chin and positioning her shoulder forward in a pose. "Not perfect, but good enough to keep Dad off my back and my scholarship attached. Hopefully I can keep it up. I'm ahead with my credits from taking extra courses and have only a semester left."

"Good for you! Did you see John yet?"

"Yep I just dropped in and saw him and then came out here to see you. He's going to come down and do some laps. So, how have you been? Getting some sun?"

"I'm doing ok... just working on a tan. Mr. C and I are planning to meet in Hawaii on his next return from China later next month, so I want to get one started. I was just getting ready to flip when you showed up."

Beth noticed the tanning lotion on the patio and said "Go ahead and flip. I'll do your back if you want."

"Thanks!" said Mom and moved to lie on her stomach.

Beth noticed that she didn't put her head at the front of the lounge. Instead she reversed and put her head at the foot facing the back yard and pool. Beth picked up the lotion just as they both heard the patio screen open and close. They both turned to see me exit.

I was wearing my shorts with my swim briefs underneath. The shorts were my insurance policy in case I needed the camouflage later. I wore my own sunglasses and had a towel around my neck. "Hi ladies, 'mornin Mom"

"Going to do some laps Hon?" asked Mom, now supporting herself on her elbows as she laid on her stomach.

"Yeah, I want to keep my edge and stay in shape" I answered, glancing at her as I crossed in front of her, making my way to the deep end of the pool. My cock twinged as I saw her. The cleavage of her breasts was really full as they hung down beneath her within her skimpy bikini top. A voice in my head said to myself "I didn't see that!.. control, control... clear your mind!"

At the end of the pool, I shed the towel, glasses and then the shorts, then positioned myself on the dive starting platform at the edge of the pool with my toes curled over the edge of the rim. I stood straight, closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths to center myself and then went into the dive position and pushed off.

Beth said softly "Oh, I don't think shape's a problem" with a giggle as she let the lotion squirt traces over her back and shoulders. Mom just chuckled softly but said nothing as Beth started rubbing the lotion in.

I had entered the water perfectly with hardly a splash, and started doing laps.

Beth smeared the lotion with her hands and started doing her sides, letting her fingers graze the material at the sides of her breasts just as Mom said "He's good isn't he."

Beth was taken aback by the statement, but didn't show it. She wasn't so sure if she was asking about his swimming or something else which caused her to grin.

"Oh I know he is... I think he's going to have a few good seasons while he's going for his masters" as she finished her lower back and poured more lotion down the back of one leg, instantly realizing Mom had just done that before she came down, but Mom said nothing about it and let it happen. "How's Mr. C doing?" she asked as she set down the bottle then started to smear the lotion.

"Oh he's doing good. We're surviving. One thing about his work there is it's profitable enough to where we can pay John's tuition without diving into savings, so the separation is worth it."

"I bet it's hard for you, I know it would be for me!. But you seem to handle it well, Mrs C" she said cheerily. Beth had smeared the lotion up around her ass cheek and hip then worked her way down to her thigh where she realized that she had started not only smearing the lotion but also massaging her thigh. John's mom still didn't say anything though so she continued massaging working down to her calf before starting on the other.

"So, have you got a boyfriend back at school?"

"I did last term, but it was nothing special, he ended up being kind of a dork so I broke it off about 2 months back, but I have lots of friends I hang with. My best friend's name is Kari, she's a lot of fun." Just as Beth started to smear the lotion on her other hip, following the material of the suit, John slid out of the pool and got ready for another dive. It caught both of their attention. Beth's fingers continued to follow the edge of the material and then realized she had traced them deeply between her legs. Again Mrs. C didn't say anything and had no reaction at all. Beth slid her fingers back and attempted to make it seem natural as she continued to smear and massage her thigh and calf. Mom' s attention seemed to be on John as he dived back in and started doing more laps.

As Beth finished massaging the other leg, she said "That should do it" and gave Mom a playful slap on the ass.

Later Beth told me Mom gave her a playful "Ooooh" and chuckle afterwards and Beth returned to her seat as they continued to talk.

"That was a nice massage" said Mom. "Where did you learn to do that?"

Beth told her "Mom taught me. She used to have that back problem, remember? Actually I like giving massages... and getting them too, there's something special about them."

Mom thought about Beth's mom. She had been killed in an auto accident about 5 years before but didn't mention it. They had been casual friends too. "Oh, I know... Sometimes I get so tense. I have a friend at work whose sister is a masseuse. She's not that good, but still manages to get me straightened out."

"You need to let me try! I'd love to help you out. I'll do it for free too."

Beth told me Mom just looked at her and smiled and said "Maybe I will, I'll keep that in mind, Beth". The inflection of her voice was both earnest and cheerful. Beth's impression was that she wasn't just being nice and that she actually meant it. Mom's glance was a just a hair longer than normal and Beth noticed one eyebrow was high over one the lenses as if it was from a particular facial expression. Beth got the added impression she was being checked out by Mom behind those dark sunglasses of hers. The thought of it sent a mild electric shock through her.

I had finished my laps and did one half of another and got out at the shallow end, figuring I'd give them a little something to look at as I walked to the other end and started toweling off facing them. I took my time and intentionally attempted to dry off my swim suit too which meant I rubbed the towel over my crotch and between my legs, as nonchalantly in front of them as they continued to watch. After doing power laps, I knew I had a few minutes before I would have to worry about getting hard again but I knew that wouldn't last long, especially after rubbing my towel thoroughly over the area of my cock and balls in front of them. I put on my glasses and glimpsed at them before sliding my shorts back on. Yep, they were both staring. Mom had a soft smile and Beth a mischievous grin.

I walked over and grabbed a chair and we sat around chatting for a while. Mom had readjusted the lounge and had just eased into a sitting position again. She looked at Beth and said "You know, you have something right here on your top" and touched the top of her own breast to indicate the position.

I have to admit, Beth was cool as a cucumber. We both knew what it was, but Beth simply looked down, pulled the material tight and scraped the majority of it off. She smelled it and then tasted it. "Oh, it must be the icing on the toaster strudel I had earlier. I put on two packs of icing when I have them and I must have made a mess."

"I see" said Mom, but now, behind my own sunglasses, I noticed her nipples had become hard within the cups of her bikini. She then stood and said "I could use some iced tea? Want some?"

We said "sure" and watched her as she walked away. I thought I saw her checking out our reflection in the patio window and turned to look at Beth, not wanting to be obvious. After she entered the house I said to her "toaster strudel?" trying not to crack up.

Beth giggled. "Well, I had to say something... but I don't think she bought it."

"Neither do I, you noticed the nipples..."

"Yep. Something tells me she's not as distant as you think, maybe for either one of us."

"What?"

"I'll tell you later" said Beth as Mom came back out with the tea on a tray. We spent the next hour just chatting and joking around before we split up with Mom returning to her sunning until Beth announced she was taking off saying she planned to see some more friends since she just got back. I returned to my room and started planning.

**************

Beth had really opened my eyes. I saw how Mom had her eyes glued to me like Beth said when she was sunning and I was practicing so I knew if I could draw her attention to my bedroom, she'd peek in. The thought of masturbating for her was actually really turning me on, but god, I wanted to see her reaction so badly too. Not only that, Beth's mentioning if it was her, she'd be masturbating about it after getting to her room. The thought of that made my mind race and my cock hard just thinking about it.

I thought 'I wish I could take a picture of... wait a minute...' and then I realized the perfect solution. A few years ago, mom and dad had bought a video camera to take movies of my swim meets and some of the trips they've taken. That's when I first started working at Best Buy and talked them into a really good HD model. Later, in my second year I took a cinematography course and bought my own with a few additional features and was smaller in size, but had an extended battery. Both camera's had night vision with infrared light sources. The lights on the cameras were somewhat small, but still, it might work!

Mom was still outside and I went to her closet and found their camera and put it in the closet with mine. My plan was to hide the cameras, which should be easy. Mom loved plants and had them everywhere. Even in places where there was little light, like the hall where there was a thin table that had a real looking fake leafy arrangement. That would be one place. The other might be the plant next to the TV in her room. It was a real plant, but really leafy and the table it sat on was just the right height too. I'd use my camera there since it was smaller and had the extended battery, thinking you never know, maybe she'll get turned on if she sees me and no telling what she might do.

When this would happen was simple, it had automatically came to my mind once I really decided to do it. Mom and two other female friends got into the habit of going out for dinner on Wednesdays after work. One of the three, Betty, didn't drink, something about medication, but she volunteered to be the designated driver. Mom always came home, would get freshened up then their friends would pick her up. Mom and her other friend Darla liked their wine and he noticed that upon her return, which wasn't usually late - about 10:30 or so, Mom occasionally would have a glow about her from drinking. Hopefully, she'd return in this condition next Wednesday.

The plan was set.

With it being Saturday, later in the evening I went down to the pub and ran into my usual friends. Often we'd gather there and someone would show up with a few bottles and beer and we'd head off to the river to do some drinking and light a campfire. It wasn't long before Beth showed up with some of her girlfriends and that's where we got to compare notes.

I asked her "So what was that about Mom not being distant about both of us?" That's when she told me about how she found herself massaging Mom's legs and how her fingers had traced her suit bottom so deeply.

"I think your Mom hides it well. If someone had done that to me, I'd be moaning" she said with a laugh. At first I didn't think she thought anything of it, but she complemented me on the massage. I offered to give her one and she didn't exactly reject it. I think she was kind of interested in the idea."

"You're kidding... Wow, I can't actually believe you'd try to seduce my Mom with a massage, but what the hell... go for it if you think you can."

"I might be wrong, but I really think your Mom is primed for something. Have you figured out how you're going to do your part?"

"Oh yeah... and I think it may work, though I doubt I'll catch anything and I'm not getting my hope up too much." I then told her my plan.

"Oh, that sounds great! Promise me I get to see the vids!... even if there's not much on them" she added giving me a knowing look, like I'd hide it.

"Ok, deal.. but you have to promise me to tell me all the details if you get to Mom, Ok?"

"I agree, but be sure to be ready to fuck in the next few days... I should be off my period by Monday, and this is getting me so damn hot, I'm going to want it. After I left your place I gave my clit a workout, but need something more!" she added with a giggle.

"Well, I work days this week starting tomorrow, give me a call and we'll get together.

*******

Monday at work Beth gave me a call saying she was all cleaned up and ready, and we made plans to meet. We got something to eat, then as it became dark, we went to the river area again and fucked like rabbits in the back of my SUV. At the end of the night, she told me not to stroke until Wednesday night so I'd have a big load to show Mom if she chose to watch it all. I laughed and said it was a good idea. We then made plans to keep Thursday night open to compare notes again if anything happened.

*******

Wednesday finally came and I woke to a quiet house. Mom had already taken off for work and I got up and hit the shower. Afterwards, I found an extra electrical strip and extended it into the closet where I started charging the batteries for the cameras.

It was a long day at work and I had a hard time focusing on what I was doing. My mind kept wandering to what I had planned for the evening. It was about 7:00 when I finally got home and as I entered I ran across mom changing her purse on the dining room table. She was wearing a light summer dress which was fairly low cut, a hem a bit higher than usual, though not to mid thigh and her usual heels. I felt another twinge down below from the sight of her. That dress was one of my favorites and really made her look sexy.

"Hi Mom.. Lookin' good! Going out with the girls again tonight?"

"Hi Hon! Yes, the usual Wednesday night. I made you some dinner... it's in the microwave. Have a good day?" she asked looking at me.

"One of those days where nothing seemed to go right. I'm whipped. I think I'll crash early."

Mom laughed. "Welcome to the adult word Hon. Get some rest, things will be better tomorrow" she said as we heard a car pull into the driveway. "That's Betty and Darla... got to go... have a good night" as she kissed me on the cheek.

I said "You too Mom, have fun" as she gave me a wave and stepped out the door.

As they pulled out of the driveway I thought dinner could wait, I had other things to do right now and took off up the stairs. First I took Mom and Dad's camera and checked to see how much time was left on the internal drive. It was over an hour remaining and thought that would be good enough. I took the camera and set it up for infra-red and positioned it in the leafy arrangement located in the hall and turned it on.

I was able to open the screen enough to position it correctly and set the zoom but hit the record button by accident. I noticed the red L.E.D recording indicator. 'shit! I'm glad I found out now' and ran down to the basement and found some black electrician's tape. While there, I also went to a drawer that had extra video cables we had accumulated over the years and got a long single RCA video cable from an old DVD player, thinking it would come in handy too.

I returned to the first camera and covered the indicator and tired again. It worked really good. I then adjusted the leaves not to block the lens and the infra-red light source and pointed it down the hall toward the door to my room. I was glad my door was where it was near the end of the hall. The way it opened, Mom would have to be facing the camera to see me on the bed through the opening if she wanted a good view.

I then went to her room with the other camera. I plugged in the video cord into both the camera and TV intending to use TV to aim the camera, but it wouldn't turn on. Then I remembered the camera used the screen as a view finder and had to be at least cracked to record. 'Shit again!' so I placed electrical tape over the screen and went looking in Mom's bathroom for something to keep the screen from closing completely. I chose a q tip and broke it in half, keeping the other half for the other camera and tried again. I worked like a charm. I set up the infra-red and adjusting the leaves and lens to cover as much of the bed area as I could then turned it off and disconnected the cord from both and put it in my pocket before changing the video settings back on the TV.

When I was finished, I knelt next to the end of the bed to see if the camera was noticeable, especially if Mom decided to watch some TV. It wasn't bad, but the silver color of the body along the sides of the camera could be seen, so I tore off a few strips of the tape to cover the front and then a couple leaves from the back of the plant and camouflaged the exposed areas in front, keeping away from the lens and light source. Opps! I almost forgot the black tape over the indicator. I then did the same for the hallway camera, just in case it too didn't record with the screen door closed.

I went back downstairs and heated up my dinner and ran everything I had done through my head to see if I forgot something. Everything seemed cool.

I wasted some time on the computer with emails and the internet for a while, then decided to do some laps to relax. It was just getting dark on a warm summer night. By the time I had finished, it was dark and near 10:00. I headed upstairs and shed my suit, draping it over the back of my desk chair to dry and thought 'no more clothes for the rest of the night'. I looked down to my cock, it was already semi hard and hanging at about a 45° angle.

I turned off the lights and went to the window on the driveway side of my bed and cracked it so I could hear better when she arrived. The open drapes let the moonlight in and I realized it was a full moon. I had also adjusted my computer's screen saver's setting to last for15 minutes longer. After all, I wanted Mom to get a real good view. I checked my watch... it was 10:15 and went to Mom's room and turned the camera on, and did the same to the hall camera. I was ready.

All the lights were off now and I adjusted my door so it was not quite half open. I checked it from the hall side. It gave a good view of the bed and would only cut off my feet. My cock was getting hard as I ran the scenario through my head one more time. It came to me that it might be good if Mom thought I couldn't hear her or see her, so I quickly got my phone and headphones. I plugged one in my ear and left the other out to listen for her arrival. After messing up the bedcovers a bit and putting a cum towel close, I started slowly stroking my cock. It didn't take long before I was fully hard. I took my time caressing it, holding the hard on, laughing to myself that this was the easy part. Actually, I was actually very turned on about the whole situation.

I didn't have to do this long, as I heard a car pull into the driveway. I heard them talking, but couldn't understand what they were saying, then I heard the car door close and the car back out. My hand sped up. As I heard Mom come in the front door, I popped in the other ear bud and placed the crook of my elbow over my nose to cover my eyes as if I was blocking out the light so she wouldn't be so shy if she peeked. I have to admit, I was quite excited and actually felt like cuming already, but I paced myself.