Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't play anything from my phone and found that I could hear her soft steps on the stairs, I started breathing heavy, throwing in an occasional soft moan and mmmmm. I didn't want to be too obvious, just enough to catch her attention. I kept this up for a few minutes. Then I really got into it. My hand pumped pulling my shaft skin over the crown of my cock's head and pumped hard, then I'd stop run my fingers up and down my shaft and fondle my balls before stroking hard again. I then gripped it and stroked up in a slow stroke, knowing it produced precum, and then smeared it over the head with my thumb before stroking hard and fast again. I changed my pace and squeezed my ass cheeks causing my hips to rise and lower my hips while still trying to pace myself.

I was really into what I was doing and it seemed I had been doing it for hours, knowing it was only been a few minutes. I hoped it was enough because I felt like I was really getting close to cuming. My hand started a hard fast stroke, and it didn't take long before I came, the first white, gooey load landing high near my neck and the later spurts on my chest and stomach until the spurts lost their power and dribbled down the head of my cock and shaft to my hand. As my orgasm ebbed, my hand slowed and finally stopped as I caught my breath. As I did, I thought I heard a sound that could have been Mom's door latching softly.

I glanced at the gap in the half opened door and saw no one there. I found the hand towel I had near the bed and cleaned up, tossing it into the dirty clothes basket that sat between the door and my dresser afterwards. I laid back and looked at the ceiling thinking I didn't know if it worked or not and if the sound I heard was her door or my imagination. I laid there for a while thinking, then quietly got up and silently closed the door. I was too psyched to sleep so I got on the internet for a while with my speakers off.

I ended up in porn and ran a search for Mom videos on a site. I watched several with my mind superimposing me over the son and Mom as they shown on the screen. I was hard again and started stroking, but the curiosity was really getting to me to see if Mom had watched. I had been online for over an hour and I had to find out.

My cock was still rock hard as I quietly opened my door and carefully and ever so silently made my way to the hall table where I slowly extracted the camera. I headed back to my room, listening at Mom's door for a moment to hear anything, but I could only hear the radio I knew she fell asleep by. Once back in my room, I stopped the recording, found the patch cable and downloaded the recording to a thumb drive through my computer. I tore off all the electrician's tape to keep busy, not wanting to know if anything was captured yet. When finished, I let the drive on the camera reformat to destroy the evidence as I started up the video file on my computer.

If found the file and opened it. The framing was perfect and I saw my bare ass as I walked back to the room and later me adjusting the door as I tested the gap and found it weird to see my half hard cock swinging around as I moved. It was in that green tint you see on TV programs where they try to catch ghost activity, but with the moonlight from my room lit the opening and hall and with the infra-red lighting, everything was shown clearly. As soon as I saw the shadow of Mom come into the frame, I clicked the play button to go to normal speed.

She walked to her door and placed her hand on the door knob and at that second, I thought for sure she was just going to go in, but she paused. I could tell she was walking softly in her heels, almost in tip toe fashion as she made her way to my door and peeked around the door jamb with her back to the camera. I was just getting ready to say Damn! in my head thinking she would stay that way. I was hoping to see her expression, but the next moment of video, she quickly crossed the cracked door opening, probably because I had my arm over my eyes and started watching from the other side of the door jamb that gave a better view.

I could clearly see her eyes were wide as she watched and her arms naturally crossed under her breasts, which was a normal thing for her, but after a few seconds, I could clearly see her hand caressing her breast and her starting to bite her lower lip. I watched second by second as Mom's other arm moved as her hand slid down her stomach and pressed it against her mound over the thin material of her summer dress. I started stroking hard after seeing this as my eyes were locked on the screen before me.

As the video advanced, the fingers of her hand at her breast started to what seemed like her pinching her nipple and he noticed for the first time the other was hard enough to show in the moonlight coming through the doorway. It didn't take long after that to see her other hand slide down to her hem of her skirt drawing it high as it went higher to expose her panties as her hand slid into them. Mom bit her lip again and her posture changed slightly leaning forward and her butt pushing back. It seemed like she touched something sensitive.

My hand was pounding my cock as I watched my Mom finger herself and play with her breast as she watched me. After cuming earlier, it took a lot of action for me to cum again, but I did when I saw Mom's hand at her breast suddenly move and cover her mouth. I thought I must have been about the time I came on the bed.

I continued stroking softly as I saw her watch, then her posture straightened and her hand slid out of her panties. She then tip toed past my door and I could see she quickly entered her room with the door closing slowly.

'Fuck!' I thought as I clicked the off the viewer. A lot of things turned me on, but wow, this was the max. I had just seem my mom masturbating watching me doing the same. It took my breath away.

I went to the dirty clothes bin and cleaned up with the same hand towel I had used before which I found to be already covered in cum but still used it again and then put the camera away. Then I crashed out on the bed, tired and exhausted a bit from sexual overload but then remembered Mom would get up before me and I needed to re-crack the door. I did with a grin thinking Mom would get a chance for another thrill if she peeked in, in the morning. I thought of Beth and reached from my phone and texted her saying only SUCSESS. SLEEP NOW, WILL CALL TOMORROW, then rolled over and finally fell asleep a few minutes later.

The next morning my alarm on my cell went off and I remember being in a deep stupor and almost hit the snooze, like I normally do one time, but instead I came totally awake and thought 'holy shit! the other camera!" I always set my alarm for just enough time for one snooze, then shower and head to work so I bolted out of bed, slid on my robe just in case Mom was still home and went to check. Her car was gone and the house was quiet so I went to her room and extracted my camera.

The camera's battery was dead, which was expected. I grabbed the charging cord and plugged it in and peeled off the electrical tape from the screen. In the playback screen, it showed a picture of Mom's bed and I hit play, then the fast forward several times which caused the screen to go green and show a bar that showed the fast forward progress of the vid. I stopped it at about the half way point. I already knew I'd be late for work, but finally I couldn't help it, I had to peek.

By now I was hard again as I started the video. What I saw made my eyes pop out. Same as the other video, it had a green cast but it was well defined from some kind of light adding to it. Mom' shoulders were as supported by pillows and resting against the headboard and she had a dildo that she was furiously fucking herself with. I started stroking madly as I watched as one hand pulled her nipple as the other shoved the dildo in and out.

This was the first time I'd ever seen Mom nude, seeing how large and dark her nipples were and caught glimpses of how her pussy was covered in neatly trimmed dark pubic hair as the lower area was stuffed with the dildo. This actually went on for a few minutes as I watched her bite her lip as her hips raised and lowered in her ecstasy. By now I came on the spot, much earlier than I ever had while masturbating. I clicked the video off as I calmed down. Knowing I was late, I'd have to wait to see the rest.

With cum all over my stomach and hand, I went to the dirty clothes bin to retrieve the towel I had used the night before. As I looked in, it was missing. I checked again, but no towel... I thought 'Whoah..." I quickly set up the camera to copy the file to my computer with my cum literally making tracks as it oozied down my skin as I did and then went to the bath and showered it off me. I dressed, copied the first file to a thumb drive and tossed my camera bag, laptop, thumb drive and video cord into my pack and took off for work as I looked at my watch which showed I was running 15 minutes late.

I sped off to work steering with one hand while the other called Beth on my cell with the other. Beth answered sleepily at first, but became alert when she heard my voice.

"John!, I got your text. It really worked?"

"Ohhhh yeah... Ha. It worked like a charm. I had two cameras set up, one in the hall and the other in her room. About an hour after it happened I retrieved the hall camera and checked it out, then later this morning I got the other from her room after she left."

"Did they show anything good?" she asked anxiously.

"Yeah, you're going to love it. I watched the one where she watched me, but only saw a bit of the one I had in her room and believe me, it's super hot. Hell, both of them are to me."

"I can't wait to see it!"

"How are you on cash or your credit card?... We need a good private place to watch it. Why don't you rent a room at our old place and I'll meet you there as soon as I get off work. Then we can watch them both in full. I'll pay you back for the room tonight."

"Sure, no problem. Still getting off at 6?"

"Hope so, I'm running a bit late and might have to make it up. Text me the room number and I'll text you when I leave work."

"Good idea!" she said with a mischievous giggle. "See you then!"

Just as we said goodbye, I was pulling into the parking lot at work. I ran in and started my day.

Again they day dragged, but later in the afternoon a nice looking lady about the age of my Mom came in wearing sunglasses and asked about a desktop computer for her son. She said it was for his birthday. I showed her some models and finally sold her one. As she walked away, I thought how she was really good looking and wondered if her son had thoughts of her like I did of my mom. Ha, maybe I could sell him a camera.