All Comments on 'Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 06'

by htlvgcpl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

This is one of the hottest series I've read on this site. Please keep it going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this gifted writing couple get everything right

John, like lots of boys more and more of them every day, has one overriding goal. To snuggle his fat young penis up to his balls right up the warmest wettest most desirable vagina in the whole world, his own mother's vagina. Totally understandable, of course. That marvelous hole between his mother's legs is the same hole John came out of as a little baby. Well, Johnie ain't no baby anymore. He's grown something between his own legs that's drawn to his mother's mommy-hole like iron filings to a magnet. To be blunt about it, the kid's got a big young cock that gets so hard around his mother it's practically busting out of his pants. And don't think mom doesn't notice, as she makes clear in this excellent story. Naturally. Moms tend to pay close attention to what's happening in their boy's pants. When a mother like John's mom sees her boy get a big raging hard on over her, it tickles her twat and she gets real wet "down there." Now, John's a very considerate son. As he says, "I really wanted to fuck Mom and I knew I wouldn't have the heart to do it if she was out of it. Her participation was everything to me." Not to worry, kid. Mom wants your big hard mommy-pleaser pumping away up her ever-loving cunt as much as you do. So John fucks his mother, boy does he fuck her. Mom cums like crazy and her son blows his young balls and shoots her full of his precious semen. I only hope that his highly talented couple have a boy of their own who does to his beloved mommy what John does to his--over and over again.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 9 years ago
Best chapter yet in this series

Very erotic, I loved the interplay between the three of them. And the proofreading is much better, many fewer typos and grammatical errors than earlier chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
....A most HARDENING story....

Am amazing story that only gets better... the action, the beautiful dirty talk and great characters....Hope you can weave in a few more hot and horny characters...Keep up the great work! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story!

I am really enjoying your tale. I'm not the most educated person in the world, by any means. But the fact that people use the word dived instead of dove. Just drives me nuts. That and when I read articles in the news. It's no longer. He pled guilty. It's he pleaded guilty or not guilty. Am I wrong here? maybe i'm just getting old and crotchety. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn

This chapter started great. I liked the sex and the erotic planning and seduction. Then, after they got home from the restaurant, for me anyway, it turned into 3 good buddies rebuilding a motorcycle engine. No mystery, no more erotic. "wanna fuck? Yeah ok, then you can eat the other one". It's probably just me. Thanks, think I'm done with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I give your chapters **5** stars, but only for the story line.

The lack of proofreading leaves the quality hanging, trying to mentally straighten out the meaning at many places.

I realize this is an older story; author could use time to go back and do some correcting, for the benefit of future readers like me.

All that said...I am looking forward to the entire rest of this series, to see where they will take the relationship(s) from here, who else is involved, how it all works out!!

"MADDOG"

Gym52Gym5211 months ago

An EXCELLENT story, well prepared and presented, a further session of proofreading and editing would not be amiss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous