All Comments on 'Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 07'

by htlvgcpl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Love the series and gave this a 5 star rating but I didn't think this was anywhere near as hot as the previous chapter. This was meant to be a bridge chapter laying the foundation for future chapters. I can't wait for those.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AWESOME STORY

WOW, keep going with this it has kept me going every morning! I love it! I can't wait until Kari cums for a visit. good work!! thank you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Double the pleasure in every chapter!

Each time I see the next chapter in the New Submissions list, I know I'm in for two sessions of reading, and therefore cumming. Its a constant battle with edging but these scenes are too hot to make it to the end of the story. Knowing there is more to read is the excuse to take the edge off and start again.

Agree this last chapter was a bit of a bridge. Chapter Five was infuego! I think John needs some backup though. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes, it's hot

And, yes, it 5-star material. But it's not "spare of the moment" but rather "spur of the moment". And it's still not a "chase lounge" but rather a "chaise longue".

mtmaninbluemtmaninblueabout 9 years ago
Great story, but...

The use of the word chuckle is becoming distracting. Every paragraph has someone chuckling, and at least half the time it doesn't seem appropriate to the sentence. Other than that... it's a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please edit

The editing needs to be drastically improved...it's very annoying to find so meany mistakes.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 8 years ago
Disappointing

All this discussion, and the question "What do we tell Dad?" never gets asked? Add in all the grammar problems, and very disappointing.

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68about 1 year ago

Page 4; one paragraph states that John let go of his mom's hair, & the very next paragraph states that John still had possession of her hair........????? Could do with a LOT of proof reading before submitting..?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous