All Comments on 'Mom's Nighttime Surprise Ch. 05'

by guyathotel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I knew you could

And you have done just that,dont take any notice of narrow minded critics.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 16 years ago
Keep on keeping on!

Your style is your own, but it works and that's all that matters. A well developed and sexy story! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent Mother/son story

Mother-fucking is such a hot thing to read about. Reading this story made my cock hard and I jacked it as I read. You described the action well. He really socked it to her. Fun to read. Thanks. Write more of this type story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
FANTASTIC

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE OLDER SON DOES MOM AND THEN SHE DOES BOTH SONS - MAYBE A DP

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

keep it up

you can expand the story

Busy_Mom_Of_8Busy_Mom_Of_8over 16 years ago
Getting better and better!

Wow!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Good until the ass fucking without any lube. Ouch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bravo

Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not as good.......

You need to slow down. The kids was a virgin.....or so you wrote. Is it reasonable that Mom would straddle a virgin in a 69 position and when he opens his eyes, WHOA, there is a hairy pussy over his face. And asking him to "eat me".....that would scare a virgin to death.

One other note.....you don't "hit bottom" when ass fucking......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am sure the author is a guy. Men would do this to an older woman or if incest was possible, to their mother. Her mounting him in the 69 position is a man’s fantasy. Letting her on top gives the feeling of her controlling him and he feels he is having oral sex at her leisure. Licking her is his way of being a sex toy for her satisfaction. I know I feel that when I did it for older women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous