Mom's No Spring Chicken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodnight baby, sweet dreams," she purred, then turned and went back to stand in front of the dresser leaving the door wide open.

My jacket, shirt, tie and shoes were scattered in the hall by the time I reached the threshold of my bedroom. On the bed in front of me Becky was kneeling with her ass at the edge of it, trying to pull back the covers. She had turned on the television and the blue glow glistened off the wetness of her hairless pussy. It was obvious to me that she'd started without me. She was so engrossed with her chore that she didn't hear me drop my pants and free my raging tube of flesh. She became acutely aware of it when I crept up behind her and jammed it all the way into her soaked cunt.

"OH FUCK!" she squealed as my cock slid roughly up her cunt and my pelvis rammed into her bony butt.

"A little warning next time, eh stud," she snickered as she began to push back against my frenzied thrust.

My balls battered her clit on each forward thrust, my hands holding her hips tightly as I pumped her viciously from behind muttering, "OH MOM, OH MOM, OH MOM."

"Oooogh, a little role-playing. Trey kinky, but I'll play along," Becky giggled.

"Who's your mama, who's your mama," she chanted each time her ass and my pelvis collided.

Each time she chanted 'mama' my cock would twitch and I'd try to go faster and deeper. The sloppy sounds of my balls bouncing off her wet clit rang in my ears as the vision of my mother's ass danced in my head. I was pile driving into her so hard that she collapsed on the bed face first, where the bunched up covers muffled her screams of pleasure. Crawling up and over her I continued to feed all eight inches of my rigid cock into her drenched hole until I felt her cunt clamp down and begin to contract.

"OHHH MOMMMMM!!!" I wailed. I unleashed the biggest flood of hot, sticky spunk into her quivering cunt that I'd ever shot at any one time.

As I rolled off her back, my deflating penis making a wet plopping noise as it popped out of her hole, I caught something out of the corner of my eye in the hallway. A ghostly white figure moved out of my sight so fast that I wasn't even sure I'd seen it in the first place. The sound of shuffling feet I was sure about though. Becky's usual peck on the lips was followed by a dressing down.

"Listen stud, I'm all for role-playing, but next time let's pick something a little less creepy. Okay?"

With that she was gone and I was left wondering if I had seen and heard what I thought I had. I waited until I heard the front door close, then climbed out of bed and padded naked to Mom's bedroom door. I don't know what I expected to see. I could just make out the lump of her body under the blankets and her terry-cloth robe lying on the floor next to the bed.

"Mom, you still awake," I asked quietly.

There was no reply. I stared into the darkened room trying to make out more detail, but gave up and went back to my room. My dreams were filled with images of Mom watching me in her mirror as her hands barely covered the lush ripeness of her breasts. A warm sweet smile played on her ruby-red lips.

The next morning I found Mom at the dining table sipping her coffee. I felt her eyes follow me as I fixed myself a cup, but when I turned around she was looking out the kitchen window. I gazed out it myself and saw the dark clouds growing thicker and more menacing. Sometime today we were going to be in for one hell of a storm I told myself. Thank God it was my day off. I joined Mom at the table, the crotch of my boxers sticking to my sweaty balls.

"How'd you sleep last night," I asked breaking the stillness of the morning.

"Like a rock. I think I drank too much wine; I practically passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow," she answered looking down into her cup.

"Becky and I didn't disturb you did we?"

"Not at all," she kinda whispered, still gazing into her coffee cup. Even with her head pointing down I was able to see the faint hint of color blush her cheeks.

"I don't think your little friend likes me very much," she said lifting her head up and gazing over at me.

"Don't worry about her, she was just jealous," I laughed.

"Jealous? Of what?"

"She didn't know you were my mother. She probably thought I'd picked you up and we were planning to...you know," I couldn't stop giggling.

"No, I don't," she replied, sounding genuinely unsure as to what I was saying.

"You know. The horizontal mamba...the beast with two backs..." I could feel my face flushing as I watched her eyes grow wide with understanding.

"Oh. Oooohhhh!" the color on her cheeks rose another shade.

Laughing I said, "Now you understand why she acted like she didn't like you?"

"Yeah, I get it. But for the life of me I don't know why she'd think that. She could clearly see that I'm old enough to be your mother," she said stone faced. Our laughter lasted a while.

"Nothing wrong with a mature woman, especially a hot mature woman," I told her trying to keep a straight face.

"So you like older women," she asked in a tiny voice, her eyes looking deep into mine.

"Woman. One very hot woman," I said reaching over and taking her hand loosely in mine.

"Oh my," she said pulling her hand from mine as she stood.

I watched her cheeks sway as she walked over to the counter near the coffee pot. When she turned around and leaned against the counter I noticed how loose the top folds of her robe was. I could clearly see the top swell of her breasts and a small portion of the valley they lay between them.

"You think I'm hot," she asked, studying me with her eyes as she steadied the cup in both hands and brought it up to her lips.

"Smokin hot Mom," I cooed, disappointed by the way she held the cup in front of her blocked my view of her chest.

"Oh pooh, you're just like your father, always the sweet talker," she giggled, her eyes full of humor.

"Be that as it may, it doesn't change the fact that I have the hottest Mom on the block. Always have," I countered, getting up and going to get another cup.

She almost made me drop my cup when she sat hers down then turned and wrapped her arms around my middle, hugging herself to my side. I could feel the softness of her boobs trapping my lower bicep between them.

"I know you're just saying that to make an old woman feel good, but thank you anyway," she said, her head resting on my shoulder.

"Mom," I blurted without thinking, "if you weren't my mother, I would have been on you like white on rice last night."

"Oh my," she said again, then picked up her cup and scurried off to her bedroom, closing the door behind her.

I felt like a complete jerk when I realized how uncomfortable I must have made her. I sat back down at the table to drink my coffee, and also to let the swelling in my boxers go down. Halfway through the cup I made myself get up and go apologize to her for being such a bad son. I knocked on her door, opening it only after she told me to come in. She was standing in front of the mirror brushing her hair, her eyes watching me in the glass.

"I'm sorry Mom, I shouldn't have said that," I said apologetically.

"Did you mean it...the part where if I wasn't your mother, you'd of been on me like white on rice," she asked, her voice neutral.

"Mom, I..." I was feeling my own discomfort now.

"Tell me the truth son. Would you have?"

Standing up straight I resolved to tell her the truth. "Yes, yes I would have."

"Well then I forgive you," she said, her reflection smiling brightly at me.

"Then you're not mad at me?"

"Quite the contrary. I'm rather flattered that a stud such as yourself would find me appealing enough to want to, how does it go? Oh yeah...jump my bones." Her use of the word 'stud' brought a brief memory of me pounding Becky's pussy from behind.

"MOM!" I cried, shocked to hear her speak this way.

"Oh relax Robby," she lightly laughed and came over and wrapped me in her arms. "I couldn't get mad at you for telling me that I'm still a desirable woman."

My love for her overflowed and I crushed her to my chest, messing up her freshly brushed hair as I ran my hand through it.

"You're suffocating me sweetheart," she mumbled against my chest before pushing herself away. "Now, what should we do today?"

"Anything you want to Mom," I answered fighting back tears of joy.

"With the way the weathers shaping up to be, how bout we just lay around on the couch in our pj's and watch movies. You do own a pair of pajamas," she inquired after letting her eyes dart down to the slight tent in my boxers.

"Sounds good to me, and yes, I think I have a pair somewhere in my room. They're probably pretty worn out though."

"As long as they're comfy who cares? It's just the two of us," she replied patting my chest with one hand signaling the end to our conversation.

I found a pair of pajama bottoms wadded up in the bottom drawer of my dresser. Upon examination I noticed the buttonholes that held the fly closed were really worn out. I told myself that I'd have to be careful or my dingus would probably fall through the opening if I moved the wrong way. I could have just put on some sweats, but the soft worn flannel of the bottoms was too hard to resist. I went to the bathroom for a shower and saw that Mom's door was shut. I wondered if she was going to wear her robe since I'd never seen her in pajamas of any kind. The shower felt great, and as a precaution I rubbed one out to make sure that my hormones didn't start acting up anytime soon.

Mom's door was still closed when I emerged dressed in a black t-shirt and the flannel bottoms. I went into the front room, turned on the TV and pawed through my collection of DVD's hoping I had something she would like. Unless Mom had become interested in action flicks, I could only find two that she might like, Sleepless In Seattle and You've Got Mail. I put the last one in the player and waited for her to join me. My couch has built-in recliners on both ends, which makes it impossible to place a coffee table in front of it. Something I never worried about since I didn't have one anyway. I do have little tables on each end for drinks and such however. I sat on the left hand side, put the TV and DVD player remotes in the middle of the couch, and kicked the recliner back.

I had been sitting there almost twenty minutes before I heard Mom's fluffy slippers coming toward me. I craned my neck around and watched as she rounded the couch. She was wearing a soft pink slip with a fairly low cut neck that didn't quite reach her knees. Two thin straps held it up, and by the way I saw her breasts jiggling I knew she didn't have on a bra. I didn't know if she was aware of it, but another thing I noticed right away was I could see the faint brown of her areolas through the silky fabric. When she sat down the slip hiked up exposing a generous portion of her thighs. I just sat there like a fool admiring her legs before she brought me back to earth by asking what we were going to watch.

"I like those movies," she said happily, crossing one leg over the other and kicking her recliner back like mine.

"Before we start, can I ask you something Mom?"

"Sure," she replied.

Bringing my eyes back down to her legs I asked, "How have you kept your legs looking so good?"

"These old things," she said, lifting the leg closest to me in the air and running both her hands along the calf muscle. My eyes were glued to the inside whiteness of her other legs thigh.

"After your Dad died I started going to the gym to fill my day. I went every day up until the day I moved here with you," I could hear the pride in her voice as we both admired her shapely leg. I could also hear the loneliness in her voice when she'd mentioned Dad.

"The gym did you good, you have gorgeous legs," I softly said.

"There you go again, you sweet talker you. Stop ogling your mothers legs and start the movie," she giggled, placing her leg back over the other one.

Halfway through the first movie the rain came. At first it was just a light shower that fizzled out after fifteen minutes. We took that time to grab a couple of sodas from the fridge. I sat back in my seat and when Mom placed hers on the table next to me I gave her an inquiring look.

"I'm getting a little chilly. Do you mind if I grab a blanket and stretch out with my head on you," she asked.

What she was asking almost didn't register in my brain. She was leaning over with her hand still on her drink, the neck of her slip drooping down in front of her. The view I had went past the beautiful valley of her hanging tits all the way down to the sweet swell of her mature soft belly. I caught a brief glimpse of curly brown pubic hair below her tummy before she straightened up and asked me again.

"Yeah, uh, sure," I stammered. I put the remotes on my end table and waited.

I had to recline my seat all the way back when Mom returned from the bedroom with a small throw blanket. If I hadn't she would have had to put her head in my lap instead of on my stomach, an idea I wasn't keen on since my boner hadn't gone down yet. She lay on her side with her legs curled up, her head on my upper abdomen with one arm tucked under her and the other she hugged to her chest. I managed to throw the blanket over her and we settled down to finish the movie. Occasionally she would reach over me for her drink and mash her bottom-side breast into my ribcage. My boner remained defiant, refusing to deflate no matter how hard I willed it to. As long as we were lying there it wasn't a problem. But when the first movie ended I was relieved when Mom got up and put in the other one. This time when she lay back down she rested her hand in the middle of my thigh. Just as the warmth of her hand seeped through to my skin the heavens opened up and rain came pouring down in buckets.

I don't know about anyone else, but the sound of rain battering against the roof puts me in lalaland. Apparently it does it to my mother also; I heard tiny snores coming from her right before my eyes grew too heavy to keep open. Visions of Mom's dangling tits played out in an endless loop in my head as the rain pounded the roof of the old house. Thunder roared in the distance but failed to wake me from the pleasant sleep I was experiencing. Even the feel of something warm and soft wrapped around the shaft of my cock failed to disturb my slumber.

The sound of Becky shrieking did wake me. My eyes snapped open and I saw her standing in front of the couch screaming at me. Her hair was plastered to her head and she looked pissed. Water rolled off her onto the floor and I wasn't sure if her trembling was from rage, or if it was because she was soaked to the bone. Mom's head shot up off my stomach just high enough for me to notice that my cock had slipped through the fly of my flannel bottoms. That wasn't the thing that shocked me however. The fact that my cock was so hard that pre-cum was dripping from the head, and that Mom's fingers were wrapped around my pulsing shaft did.

"You fucking pig! First you make me play that disgusting role-playing game last night, and now, I see it looks like you really are fucking your mother! That's just sick, you fucking pervert," Becky rambled on.

All I heard was, "Blah, blah, blah." My mind was only registering the warm sensation of Mom's hand on my cock. Mom must have been in shock too, because she didn't move a muscle as Becky's tirade continued.

"After all the lovin I've given you, you go and throw it all away by humping your own mother! Well buster, you're not poking this pussy anymore," she spat, throwing the key to the house onto the floor and storming off.

The last thing I heard her say before the front door slammed shut was, "You two are freaks!"

"Wow, she sounded upset," I couldn't help but say.

My remark snapped Mom out of her trance, and when it dawned on her that she was clutching my cock she yanked her hand off it like she'd been burnt by its touch. She bolted upright on the couch and swiveled around to stare into my eyes.

"Oh God Robby I'm so sorry. I didn't know I was...I was...touching you there. Please forgive me," she begged bring her trembling hands together in front of her mouth.

Sitting up I reached over and pulled Mom's head against my chest with her face pointing down to my lap.

"It was an accident Mom, don't worry about it," I soothingly repeated until she seemed to calm down some.

"Robby?"

"Yeah Mom?"

"Sweetie, I truly am impressed, but don't you think you should tuck that thing in now?"

She laughed all the way into the kitchen after she'd watched me frantically trying to stuff the beast back into its cage. She brought sandwiches and fresh soda and we curled back on the couch, me on one side and her on the other, and filled the rest of the day by watching some of the worst shit imaginable. Mom did ask about Becky once.

"What's going to happen between you and your little friend now?"

"Hopefully she'll find someone else to take care of her needs," I answered nonchalantly.

"I take it you weren't in love with her then," she asked.

"Oh God no! We just used each other to relieve tension is all. Besides, she's married," I said waiting for what I expected to come next.

Instead of a speech about the pit-falls of getting involved with a married woman she just snickered, "Well, a handsome guy like you shouldn't have any trouble finding someone else to help you with your tension problems."

"I'm taking volunteers," popped out of my mouth before I could stop it.

"Robert Baxter! Shame on you. Although, after what I saw today, if I wasn't your mother I'd be on you like the speed of light squared," she cackled mirthfully.

"E=mc2, kudos for the brainiest reference Mom," I laughed back.

There was a lull in the storm later that evening, but when it returned Mom slid over and snuggled up to me. She covered us both with the blanket and propped herself against my side with my arm around her shoulder. Without realizing I was doing it I let my fingers draw little circles on her upper arm. The feel of her skin was warm and soft to the touch. As my fingers rubbed they slowly slid forward, and before I knew it I was actually rubbing the tips of them against the side of Mom's boob. When she didn't say anything I became emboldened. Gradually I inched my fingertips forward until they were barely touching the crinkled flesh of her areola under her slip. A sudden shifting on her part brought her nipple directly under my fingertips. It was hard. As gently as I could muster, I rubbed the stiffness and felt it get even harder. This went on for a few minutes before she moaned softly, excused herself saying she was tired, and went into her bedroom. I didn't hear her door close.

I had to sit there for quite a spell before enough blood drained out of my dick to allow me to walk without it pointing the way. I shut everything off except a small light over the stove. It was just enough light for me to see down the hallway and not run into the wall. Mom's door was open and as I got next to it I peered in. A spark of lightning outside her window lit her room up enough for me to see her curled in a ball on top of the covers.

"Mom, you okay," I asked concern in my voice.

"I'm fine son, go on to bed. I'll see you in the morning," she said sounding far off.

"Okay. If you need me for anything holler," I told her not really wanting to go.

"I will. Goodnight Robby."

"Goodnight Mom," I said, then went into my room and crawled naked under the covers.

I had no idea what time it was when the repeated calling of my name finally woke me. Outside the storm raged on, loud booming crashes of thunder followed by dazzling displays of lightning that lit up my room for several seconds at a time. My eyes opened halfway just as another streak of lightning lit up my room, casting eerie shadows in every direction. Mom was standing by the side of my bed and it looked to me like she was shaking all over. I sat straight up letting the covers bunch in my lap.