Mom's No Spring Chicken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,122 Followers

"What's wrong Mom," I asked worried that something bad had happened.

"I'm scared and I can't sleep." She sounded like a frightened schoolgirl.

The thought of how ironic this was almost made me laugh out loud. When I was little storms like this would terrify me, and I'd always go into my parent's bedroom and say just about the same thing Mom had just done. Mom would lift the covers and allow me to snuggle into her protective warmth. Turn about was fair play, so without thinking I held up the covers so she could crawl into bed. Just as she was about to, another streak of lightning lit up the room and she froze. I saw where she was looking and it dawned on me that I was naked; I dropped the covers enough to hide my privates.

"Sorry, I forgot," I stuttered. "My pajamas are on the floor somewhere, mind handing them to me?"

She had to wait for another bolt of lightning to light up the room before she was able to find them. After tossing them to me I lay back and struggled into the legs before lifting my hips and pulling them the rest of the way up. That done I once again held up the covers and felt her crawl in next to me. The sweet soft fragrance of jasmine filled my nostrils as she turned her back to me and settled in. I stretched out on my back with my hands behind my head, our bodies barely touching. I could feel her shiver every time the thunder boomed.

"Honey," I heard her whisper after about ten minutes later.

"Yeah Mom?"

"Would you hold me, baby," she asked in such a low voice that I barely heard her.

I immediately regretted not having at least tried to fasten the buttons on the pajama bottoms. As soon as I flipped onto my side facing her, my soft cock flopped out the fly and pointed down at the mattress. I knew it would be useless to go ahead and button up; they would just pop back open anyway. The best thing I figured I could do was not get too close to Mom's back. I stretched my bottom arm under my pillow and lay the one on top over her waist with my hand just reaching the softness of her tummy, leaving a small gap between us.

"Tighter sweetie," I heard her softly say.

I grabbed the edge of my pillow and moved it so it was over the edge of hers, and then I inched towards her until her back and my front meshed in all the right places. She was in a fetal position with her knees up, and when I scooted over putting my knees behind hers my cock made contact with her slip-covered cheek. The silky fabric felt good on my skin and I snuggled even closer pressing my dick harder into the softness of her bun.

"Better," I asked, reaching up and combing my fingers through the hair on the side of her head.

"Ummm," she murmured.

Slipping my bottom arm back under both pillows I let my other hand fall onto the soft skin of her upper arm. I began drawing tiny circles just like I'd done earlier, my face resting next to the back of her neck. Without even thinking about what I was doing I reached up and swept her hair away from her neck, and then planted a couple of feathery kisses at the junction where her shoulder and neck met. A soft moan escaped her lips and I brought my hand back to resume drawing circles on her arm. I widened the loops of the circles toward the front of her until I was once again drawing them on the side of her breast.

"That feels nice," Mom whispered shifting her shoulder back and placing her hand flat on the topside of my thigh.

With her shoulder back I was able to reach the front edge of her slip where it started to cover her chest. I let my fingers linger there pushing the fabric further away on each pass. The touch of her skin and the heat of her body pressed against me had the blood filling my cock in a hurry. Spooned up against her I rotated my hips until my hardness slid along the silk of her slip until it pushed the fabric into the crack between her cheeks.

"Baby...you shouldn't be doing that," she moaned, pressing her ass back against the heat of my cock at the same time.

Nuzzling her neck and raining tiny kisses along the top of her shoulder, I reached up and lightly pulled the strap of her slip down her arm to her elbow. Next I placed the palm of my hand on the top swell of her breast and slid it downward pushing the slip off her tit as I did. I felt the stiffness of her nipple scrape across my palm as my hand replaced the fabric that covered her left breast. Her nipple grew even stiffer as I ran my fingertips over the top of it. Cupping her shoulder and sliding away from her slightly, I gently urged her onto her back. With the flashes of lightning I was able to see that she was staring up at me as I propped my head up with my hand. I was also able to catch glimpses of the crinkled skin of her areola and pointed nipple. She let the arm closest to me fall between us and I felt her hand land on my cock. Her other hand came up and cupped my cheek tenderly.

"Oh Robby, we can't do this. It's wrong, so wrong," she said, even as her grip on my dick tightened.

"I love you Mom. I just want to make you feel good. Is that so wrong," I whispered as my hand roamed over her chest then slid under her slip and cupped her other breast.

"Ahhh," she sighed as I pinched her nipple making it get as hard as the other one.

I played with her breasts one at a time, squeezing first one then the other before I leaned forward and captured the closest nipple in my mouth. My tongue drew more circles around the brown circle of her areola before I sucked her stiffened nipple into the heat of my mouth. Her hand began to rub up and down on my shaft in shaky jerks. The harder I sucked her nipple, the faster her hand moved on my cock. With her tit in my mouth I moved my hand down the front of her, sliding it lower and lower until I reached the hem of her slip on her thigh. Thunder boomed making her jump just as my hand traveled back up her thigh and under the part of her slip that hid her mound. My fingers raked through the hair covering her sex and found the nub of her clit peeking from its protective hood.

"Oh baby stop...we can't... do this," she panted as I bore down on her clit with the tip of my index finger.

Pulling my mouth off her nipple I lowered my lips to hers. There was no use of tongue, just a soft passionate connecting of lips. She didn't respond for a second or two, and then her hand snaked around to the back of my head and pressed my lips harder onto hers. My finger left her clit and slid down between the slick lips of her pussy and burrowed into her moist tunnel. Her tongue shot out and forced its way into my mouth as she began to kiss me with greedy abandon. I worked my finger in and out of her increasingly wet pussy faster and faster.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God," she chanted thrusting her hips upwards burying more of my finger into her heat.

"That's it Mom, let it go," I whispered encouragingly into her ear as I inserted a second finger.

"OHHH HONNNEEEYYYY!!!" she screamed as juice poured over my fingers and her thrusting hips slowed down and then stopped moving.

I slowly pulled my soaked fingers from her twitching pussy then brought them up to my mouth and sucked her juices from them. Lightning lit up the room and I saw her eyes watching as I licked the last drops of her tangy nectar from the insides of each finger. She still had a grip on my cock, but her hand had stopped stroking a while ago. Her hand slipped off as I rolled over onto my back and stared at the shadows on the ceiling, listening as she tried to bring her breathing under control.

"God, what have we done," she quietly asked.

"Nothing wrong, Mom," I told her reaching over and taking her limp hand in mine.

"How can what we just did, what I allowed us to do, not be wrong? You're my son for Christ sake," she countered.

"Come here Mom," I whispered coaxing her into my waiting arm. She snuggled up against my side and rested her head on my chest.

"You didn't do anything wrong Mom. All you did was allow yourself to enjoy the pleasures I offered. It's not like we had gone all the way, now is it?"

"But..." she sobbed.

"But what, Mom?"

"I feel so dirty," she moaned.

"Why," I asked.

"Because...because I would have gone all the way. I would have let you make love to me," she whispered into my chest.

"And I would gladly accepted your gift of unconditional love Mom, but only if and when you are ready to give it. For now, just let your boy take care of your needs, that's all I ask."

"You don't find the idea of having sex with your mother wrong, or disgusting as your little friend called us?"

"Can I tell you something Mom?"

"Of course," she answered.

"Ever since I was able to see you as a woman, not as just my mother, I've wanted to have sex with you. Even to this day when I'm with some woman I picture your face as we do the deed," I told her, expecting her to be shocked.

"I kind of figured that out when I heard you shouting 'Mom' while you damn near killed that skinny girl with your enthusiasm," she chuckled lightly.

"So, you were watching. I wasn't sure," I said smiling at the memory.

"Can I tell you something Robby?"

"Anything."

"I feel so naughty telling my son this. Anyway, I've watched you and that girl several times," she snickered.

I stroked her hair and asked, "Did you like what you saw?"

"Yes. I...I couldn't stop wishing it were me riding you instead of her. I'd get so wet that I had to go to my room and play with myself until I had an orgasm. But that's as far as I thought I'd take it, just harmless fantasizing."

"Now that it's gone beyond fantasizing how do you feel?"

"Confused. Part of me wants to die for what we just did, but another part of me wants to feel you deep inside. Does that make any sense to you," she asked, her hand inching down toward my semi-hard cock.

"I understand, and I'll never push you into something you're not ready for. Just know that if you need any stress relief, I'll gladly volunteer." We both got a chuckle out of that.

"Maybe we should get some more sleep. Do you mind if I hold you while we sleep?" I didn't understand that what she meant was, she wanted to hold my cock, until her fingers wrapped around it.

"Sweetie, can I ask you one more thing?"

"What's that Mom?"

"Did you enjoy the taste of me on your fingers?"

"Very much so. But it'd been so much better if I could have gotten it directly from the source." I felt her quiver as her hand tightened a little more around my shaft.

Sometime during the night the storm had faded into a minor drizzle. My eyes fluttered open then squinted from the brightness. I was alone. I couldn't help but wonder if what had happened had just been a dream caused by my desire for my mother. Rolling over on my side I caught the scent of jasmine that lingered on the other pillow. My eyes opened completely and my dick twitched as I brought my hand up to my face and sniffed. The musky smell of pussy, Mom's pussy, was still on my fingers. I had a hard time stuffing my cock back into my pajamas on the way to the bathroom. Even after my bladder was emptied I had to tuck myself back in twice before I reached the kitchen.

Mom was standing at the counter holding her cup of coffee in both hands as she stared out the window at the drizzling rain. She had a towel wrapped around her head and was wearing her worn out terry-cloth robe. She must have heard me approach, because she didn't flinch when I placed my hands on her shoulders and gently began to knead them. She smelled as fresh as the morning.

"Mmmmm," she murmured as my fingers worked her shoulder muscles.

"Just get out of the shower," I asked, gazing out at the rain.

"Uhuh," she said as she took a sip.

"You smell great Mom," I told her.

"Listen, Robby," she began before putting her cup down and turning around to face me. "What happened last night was a mistake. I was just being a foolish, lonely old woman that let things get out of hand."

Stepping in closer to her, I put my hands on her hips and said, "Were you?"

"I..." she started, her bottom lip quivering slightly as she gazed into my eyes.

Tilting my head I brought my lips down tenderly onto hers cutting off any further words of protest. I held my lips on hers and was rewarded with the feel of her arms going around my neck and the sweetness of her returning my kiss. Our kiss went on and grew more passionate; our tongues began to hunt for each other's. My hands slid around the front of her robe and untied the sash that held the halves together. When we finally broke the kiss I stepped back slightly and parted her robe. Her hands slid down the front of my chest until they reached her sides and hung there unmoving.

My eyes feasted upon my mother's loveliness. Her breasts were ripe and full with just a hint of drooping, her areolas small crinkled circles of brown skin topped with erect dark- pink nipples. She didn't try to stop me as I placed my lips between their fullness and used my hands to squeeze them against my cheeks. Pulling my lips back, I squeezed the globes closer together until I was able to suck both nipples into my mouth at the same time. I heard her gasp and felt her fingers entangle themselves in my hair at the back of my head. The longer I sucked the harder she pressed my lips onto her.

"Oh Robby, oh son, what are you doing to me, " she whispered, her breathing growing erratic.

Releasing my hold on the sides of her tits, I kissed each nipple once more before making my way slowly down over the tiny soft swell of her belly. I ran my tongue into her belly- button before sliding it lower, my hands holding her soft mature hips gently. My knees finally touched the floor and I came face to face with her essence. She had a neatly trimmed patch of brown hair covering her mound that slid up under her and covered the outer folds of her pussy lips. Her inner labia hung down past the folds just enough to be visible; their edges tinged a light brown. I could see her pinkish clit peeking out as I brought my mouth forward and captured it in my lips. Her hands pushed on the back of my head as I snaked my tongue out and parted the fur-lined outer folds and licked ravenously at the center of her being. Her breathing was becoming ragged and her hips were pushing her cunt into my mouth with ever increasing force.

"Not here baby," she whimpered pulling me to my feet by my hair.

When I reached my feet she grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the bedrooms. Halfway there she dropped my hand then reached up and pushed the robe off her shoulders. She flung the wet towel from her head over her shoulder at me. I didn't know it could, but my cock got harder still when I watched her juicy ass jiggle down the hallway. I almost broke my neck shedding the pajama bottoms on the run. I reached my room in time to see her spin around and fling herself backwards into the middle of the bed. She was giggling like a schoolgirl and watching me with lust crazed eyes.

I reached the edge of the bed, my pulsing cock sticking straight out in front of me, and looked down at her. She stopped her nervous giggling, raised her knees and spread her legs as wide as she could. Next she took her hand and placed two fingers into the softness of her slit and scissored the fingers apart. Her inner and outer lips flowered open showing me the pink entrance to her wet, slick tunnel. I crawled up on the bed sliding between her firm creamy white thighs, my cock dangling at just the right angle for the head to slip between the folds of her moist cunt.

"Be gentle with me son," she moaned as her arms wrapped around me and pulled me down on top of her.

As my weight settled down on her, flattening her breasts between our bodies, I felt the head of my cock slip deep into her snugness. Pushing slowly forward I slid the rest of the way in until I felt my balls settle on the soft round cheeks of her ass. She pulled her lips from mine, grunted once, then raised her head to the side and sank her teeth gently into my shoulder. I pumped my hips backwards until I almost fell out of her, and then slowly pushed back in. I did this about ten times before she stretched her legs out and under, forcing my legs to the outside of hers. This increased the tightness around my shaft and also allowed her clit to ride the top of my cock at all times. I wasn't able to push my entire dick into her in this position, but the sensation running along my cock was like no other that I'd ever felt. The feel of her hard clit scraping the top of my cock, coupled with the tickle of her fur around the sides of it was fantastic. I latched onto the side of her neck with my mouth as we pushed and pulled against each other at a leisurely pace.

"So good, so good," she chanted as her upward thrusting began to become more forceful.

I matched her force, and in no time we were fucking faster and faster. She rained tiny kisses all over my face as her fingernails raked down my back. I slid my hands up under her until I could grasp her ass.

"Yeah baby, that's it, I'm so close," she cried into my ear.

Spurred on by the sounds of her throaty cries I forced my feet between her closed legs. As soon as she spread her legs wide open I propped myself up on my arms and began to hammer my cock into her cunt mercilessly. The sounds of my balls slapping against her butt increased my urge to piston faster and faster into her soaking wet hole.

"Uuuhhhhgggg shit! Oh God baby, now, do it now. Fill me son," she wailed her face contorted in ecstasy.

I jammed my cock into her cunt as far as I could get it and held it there, a flood of thick hot spunk shooting out of me in globs.

"I love you Mom," I groaned as Mom's pussy milked the last rope of sticky semen from my balls.

As we lay in each other's arms a short time later I couldn't remember a time when I'd ever been happier. Mom's head was resting on my shoulder and her warm soft tits were pressed against my side. She was lazily running her fingertips from my chest to my stomach in large gentle circles.

"Are you still lonely Mom," I finally asked.

"No honey, not anymore. I'm just worried," she replied in a low voice.

"About what," I asked.

"Now that you've tasted the forbidden fruit, and fulfilled your fantasy of having sex with me, I'm just worried that you won't want to keep eating the same old fruit."

Reaching down I placed my fingers under her chin and lifted her face to mine so she could see my eyes.

"I love you with all my heart Mom, and if you'll let me show you, I guarantee you'll never be lonely again," I whispered.

"You really mean that, don't you?"

"Just give me the chance to prove it, you'll see," I said. I could see the doubt in her face disappear.

She laid her head back on my chest and let out a happy sigh before asking, "How many times a day can you prove it?"

"As many times as you want," I chuckled reaching down and cupping one of her breasts.

"You know that things will never be the same as they used to be," she told me softly.

"No, no they won't. They'll be better from now on Mom."

"You know, I was thinking I'd like to eat something new for lunch today. Something I've never had before," she purred, as her fingers lightly trailed over my expanding cock.

blaster666
blaster666
4,122 Followers