All Comments on 'Mom's Only Choice'

by rarmons

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

sounds real good another chapter sounds good too

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

I liked the story. Mom/son fucking and Dad being cuckcolded is so fucking hot. That being said, I wish the story could have been longer. A second chapter, please.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
What no oral?

My only issue was no licking or sucking. I would love to taste mommy. ****

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 8 years ago
Hot

Wouldn't it be a kick in the father's head if the son got mom pregnant.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Mmm,

I really enjoyed the mom-son sex part, this sentence especially is why I like the story so much "And the answer was pretty easy. Why, it had to be the person in the world I love the most."

But, IMO, and this if of course only my opinion, I do wish the dad had either been out of the picture (maybe the mom-son could have been recording this for his cheating ass), or he had been such a huge doucebag that you felt only contempt for him. Right now, after reading this story, I only felt sorry and a bit of pity for him.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent Story...

... and it could definitely use another chapter of uninhibited sex between executive mother and her son... some oral... possibly some anal.... Well done.

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Marginal…

I suppose, in the strictest sense of the word, this passes as erotica but, really…this is nothing more than meaningless pornography.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
This story has just begun..

You definitely have to follow this up with a sequel. There's so many ways you can go with this story and you left some unanswered questions. What was sons relationship with his Dad like . If it was good, revenge for the father or if it was bad well do whatever with him.To me , his fathers last words to his son sounded just like that, his last. The sadness and humiliation to much for him did he indeed do himself in or did he continue on being the little sub to his wife. What did the son do after fucking the shit out of his executive dominating mum , cum to his senses or did he turn it around and dominant the mum. Which ever way you go with this ....... FINISH IT

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 8 years ago
short

Sorry, just too short for me. It is fairly well written as it was real easy to follow the 'plot'. Can you take longer in the build up provide some teases before the wambam. Or perhaps I feel more cofortable with a tear jerker than a meat jerker.

4star for your efforts.

OliverGreenOliverGreenover 8 years ago
Solid smut

It's not a multi chapter epic, but sometimes that isn't what you are looking for in a story. Keep up the good work!

saywutsaywutover 8 years ago
Lmaoooooo

No dad on the planet in the history of mankind would've said "just treat her better than I did" after all of that but otherwise the story was nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story

A good start but needs a good story to rap around the sex.

ratimomratimomover 8 years ago
Nice mom son story

Short but nice mom son story. You have more potential to write. Expecting nice and long mom son tension filled romantic story with strong build of characters, base of story.

Well wishes for your upcoming many more mom-son stories.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Somewhat abrupt!

I kind of agree with those who feel it was too short, but it was good anyway. The kid's recovery cycle was also amazingly short but it's fantasy and thereby acceptable.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dad gives the green light to Jake.

Good story! I wonder if Desmond cheated only once, or was it more? There may be additional pay backing yet to be done by Jake? I doubt Desmond did the nasty with whoever it was on a table? I would want a bed, and a little privacy, maybe even a motel. If it's got to be done, you might as well take advantage and enjoy it as much as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That's it?

Where's the rest of the story? This is just the beginning. Where's the rest of the story?

DocWordsDocWordsabout 3 years ago

Thanks. I enjoyed that.

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

I was going back and forth 3 or 4 stars. Great premise but very short, I think it could have used a bit more build up as it just went straight in and over. As others have said I just pity the dad now as opposed to hating him /thinking he deserved that level of disrespect. Him watching and saying treat her better just felt pathetic and assuming he wasn't a cuckold before the cheating, treating each other as equals, how can they now ever go back to that. I took the story premise as him giving a pass as a way to go back, not as being a doormat forever.

Assuming she really did want to keep the husband, I think it could have worked well with her not wanting to be with a stranger so turning to the son and rubbing the husband's face in being with a young man but still keep it anonymous to the husband. Like her saying she was going to a hotel for the hall pass, really sticking it in but the dad not knowing it was the son. The dad will always have the incest on the mom now if she did decide to divorce, however a hall pass that the dad couldn't identify allows mom to leave anytime she wants.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

I like the story but it should have been longer. AAAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs more chapters to this story. Complete Cucking of dad due to his mistake, knocking mom up, maybe even taking dad’s girlfriend as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I promised to treat mom better than dad, show her some TLC, but she never gave me the chance to prove my love for her.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(5/2/2022) I do hate short single page stories. There's never any time to explore a good subject. This.., this,,, is an exception. This was brilliant! Five stars! It makes me want to log out and try to rate it again as an Anon. This was hot! But, nothing perfect. I would have loved reading how Jake bent her over the table and rammed it home making her scream his name.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Trash. Stupid and pathetic- if you can't get excited by better stuff than demeaning a husband MC, you need mental help. And help for an ugly and bent heart.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

Fap fap fap fap fap. Aww, crap! It's over! You DO realize we pound our puds to this shit, right? Right?! I always check the word total first, and this time was no exception, but this story has intrigue to explore, avenues to travel down, and all we get is a fuck on the dining room (kitchen?) table? Will dad stay and be cucked eternally? Will he bug the fuck on out of there? Will mom ever let dad fuck her again? Will the son ever fuck anybody else? Will dad get a cock cage if he stays? You've opened up this writhing can of worms with so many questions unanswered. I get that sometimes less is more, but c'mon, man!

one thing that always rings false to me when it crops up is when then son professes to have never thought of his mom in 'that way' before. Maybe my own experience colors my judgement, but once i had that first orgasm, i fantasized about my mom and just about every other woman or girl in my life. While it's not openly talked about much, i think most all boys think about mom in a lusty loving way. Especially if they're beautiful. My mom had a very welcoming body and a very very beautiful face. I never quite pulled the trigger and neither did she, but i think we both knew there was desire there. Regrets, i've had a few...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous