All Comments on 'Mom's Prerogative'

by robwriteshot

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good start but requires more chapters.

Very good story, I enjoyed reading it. You have to write more & longer chapters to this story.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
I agree with the other comment

This story was suprisingly well done considering that most of the good ones really need to build up to the actual incest, but you did it in such a way and a different angle where going at it as quick as you did actually worked. However, the story wasn't long enough and did not have enough content to really get me aroused. It peeked my interest, that is for sure. But I know you can go much further with this one. Normally I would not suggest a sequel but this one is screaming for it. Whatever angle you take, just consider you have many the way this is written. But the only other suggestion I have is don't make the second part (assuming you do one) not as short. Extend it to be a bit longer. Pieces here and there are quite irritating.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
If she will blow him she will fuck him

He needs to just keep after her and seduce her. Plug her pussy full of his young hard cock, and blow a huge load of his young cum deep into her pussy. Nail her to her bed once and he'll have her all of the time.Write some more about the tryst between him and his mother.Thanks....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good start

Please continue the story, it is a good start but definetely needs MORE. Also, please don't feel like you need to accelerate the story by including more characters and/or ever increasing levels of intimacy.

Thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
get dad/brother also into story

c'mon..get his dad and brother into story..with all three having fun with mom/wife together...and like to see his totally uninhibited-hot mom realize her fantasy of seeing hubby/2 sons all into some really hot dad/sons bi action with her as part of it...for women/moms like myself..definetly the hottest scenerio.either from experiencing it or just fantasizing about it..

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGover 13 years ago
Exciting

My mom came home a little drunk one night and came into my room and caught me jerking-off. I was about 16 at the time. She smiled and sat down on the bed next to me and took hold of my cock and finished the job. It was incredible. When I started cumming it seemed as though I was never going to stop. Cum was on my chest, my mom's hand and on her dress. She kissed me good night and left my room. My mom jerked me off quite a few other times as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story, and I love the comment of the reader

who wrote "exciting." His mom caught him jerking off, smiled, and finished the job for him. And kept jerking him off for years after. That is such a beautiful motherly thing to do. I wish my own mom had taken my dick in her firm motherly hand and stroked and squeezed till I blew my balls and splattered my semen right in front of her. It would have been so fucking great to have my mother watch her baby boy give a big grunt and shoot my sperm all over the place. Anyway, this is a terrific story, and makes you wonder why all mothers don't help their boy out in this loving way. At his age the kid's a nonstop semen producing machine, that's why he has to whack off all the time. Mom giving her son much needed handjobs is an easy solution. I mean, it's not like she's spreading her thighs and taking her boy's big fat cock up the same cunt he came out of, which wouldn't be a bad idea by the way. Yeah, full disclosure. I dearly wish I'd fucked my own mother and unloaded my balls up the cunt of all my boyish dreams--my own mother's warm wet ever-loving twat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous