All Comments on 'Mom's Progressive Submission Ch. 02'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 13 years ago
You ended with a little cliffhanger and... a promise?!!!

It's not the worst story by far that I've ever read, but there sure are a lot of typographical errors that threw me off at times as I was trying to make sense of some of the otherwise clear and straight forward dialogue, and progressive story line. I could appreciate your effort much more if you remove these before posting future submissions.

I'm proposing a theory (and a little fun) about the typo's: You're probably receiving a lot of teasing and stimulation from a woman in your immediate presence as you're writing and, as you come to certain parts while typing the story; like a wild, drunken man getting a blowjob while going down the highway, your attention veers and zigzags all over the place. Hey, it's only a theory but lucky old you if I'm right.

Otherwise your literacy is up to scratch and I had a pleasurable time reading.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
It was sweet that he got to fuck his Aunt.

So, will he get to finally get to fuck his bitch mom?

The mother character is getting to be a conniving bitch, and he would probably be better staying with his Aunt. At least he would get his dick wet all of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not good

submission- sounds like challenge each other like wrestling match between mom son, which is not in this. if they wrestle each other it would be more erotic. other thing is aunt character. mom son should be alone in the story. other character like aunt is nothing but ruin in mom son story. in my opinion story is not good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Submission in the title is misleading, cause the story has nothing of it. Talking about tube tying gave me some really unpleasant pictures and ruined it all for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i love it...

i love this guy's writing...i've read everything he's written and like it all...maybe it's just the scenarios--i don't know...but...i hope he keeps it up (no pun intended)...

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
Better then ch.01:

His aunt sounds hotter then mom, this story is getting hotter then hell.....LAROC

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another good read

This being a longer story is much more pleasurable. I'm starting to think I'm liking your older stories better than the newer ones. Time will tell.

Thanks for the read.

Warren

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
love the dysfunctions and acceptance that author works in

The aunt is no beauty per se , Mom's a bit caustic , the son forced oral on her in first chapter but they make it against the odds with stretches of happiness. So nice .

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So Alice is 7 years older than mom so 49. That means she had the kids at 38,40 and 42. Really sounds a bit unlikely. Are we in lala land

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

The mother appears to be a bit psychologically masochistic. She loved her ex-husband enough to have a child with him but divorced him when he had relations with her sister. The mother loves her son but readily allows her sister to have sex with her son. (Remember she got upset because the son "did not call" when he spent the night with Gloria.) Finally, the mother enjoys oral sex with her son but refused to have vaginal intercourse with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.