All Comments on 'Mom's Road to Recovery'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NO NOT THE END

You are a master writer I LOVE your Mom/Son stories this one needs to continue with the doctor!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

Dark? Yes.

Erotic? Yes.

Twisted? Yes.

Needs a sequel? Hell yes!

The doc needs to get involved and make it a nice threesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Too Fucking Good a Story to not continue !! :D

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
The Best

As usual you are simply the best. I often refer your stories to new authors who write their first stories as reading material to learn from as well as BaronSade. I hope you continue this story, and I hope you don't mind.

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyover 12 years ago
Like it.

Great story, dark at the beginning but lightens up at the end with some hot moments in-between. Look forward to a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very different.....outstanding !!!!

I agree with the other comments. This story is (hopefully) not over. I share the inclusion of the good (?) Doctor in the path to recovery.

Please keep it going. Thanks Don

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Very good story. Rather dark, but highly rewarding and somewhat original too. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ahabscribe the current Title holder for great incest storys

I guess the best complement I can give you is that I look forward to your new story's.As well as revisiting the old ones. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Such a guilty pleasure.

It really is. I look forwards to the second part with the hot doctor. She deserves a good spanking too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Definitely Dark, but Hot, Hot, Hot as Usual!!!

Way go Ahab, you were right about it being a dark story, but smokin' hot as your stories usually are.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
One Word

Terrific!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't worry, Mommy! cuckeye0007 is comin to the rescue.

Save that creampie for me mommy!

sexzensexzenover 12 years ago
dark

its very dark and original h god yessssss

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
My God I hope there's more.

With a certain psychiatrist I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My God your good

Now if you don't write more to this story, I swear, I will not read another word you write for a whole week. You got that. A Whole Week. Now ... where and how is John going to learn everything he needs to be her master? Is the doctor going to be a part of that teaching as well? Or become his moms mistress? What about all the people in town who have had her before now, will that create more drama for thier relationship? Will thier other family members find out about thhem? Will john take on other subs? By that I mean as a cover realionship or to have children with. I can imagine a lot more to this story and I hope you do as well

Thankyou

Dan

rnjudybugrnjudybugover 12 years ago
yes

please continue with your stories and to add new ones. you are really good!

CPBaudelaireCPBaudelaireover 12 years ago
Dark? Yes, but so what?

'Scribe - you shouldn't be apologetic about your "darker" stories. This has all of the signature features that make your tales so enjoyable and arousing, but the darker aspects give a depth to the narrative that makes for a better story line and also provides an added punch of eroticism.

As enjoyable as always. Five stars, as usual.

floaturboatfloaturboatover 12 years ago
Well Done!!!

Another masterfully written story. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This pleases Anonymous. A well written story with a very hot payoff is exactly what I look for around here. Bravo, good sir. And I would surely love to see more chapters in this story.

MulemiteMulemiteover 12 years ago
GREAT!!!!!

We MUST have more of this story! Very captivating indeed!! I am looking forward to reading the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i would lve to see that story turned into a movie. ifeel bad about some of the things that happened to your mom,but then again thats what made it a good story.

OLDEDOLDEDover 12 years ago
This Story Must Continue

This Woman Must Be Brought Back

From the Hell She Has Lived In

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

What an excellent story, it just got hotter and hotter. I can already visualize the son watching his mother and the Doctor eating clam together, followed by John fucking the pair of them. Some more please!

AlpineskierAlpineskierover 12 years ago
wonderful

I loved the story line. Very different and very good. Perhaps a little too much time spent on the sexual parts, but either way, please continue to share with us.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 12 years ago
A New Wrinkle On The I-Room?

Dark? Yes

Hot? Oh yeah!

Disturbing? Wow!

WTF Factor? Very High.

Dr Deschane's the most fantastic of the characters, though.

She's Fetish Rocket Fuel, not any kind of believable therapist but hey, it's your story.

I notice a pattern in your stories where the dads are ALWAYS unsympathetic assholes. However, in this story, I feel for the dad as much as anyone. He freaks out like 99.9998% of people would in that situation. He needs support and guidance, yet he's a disposable cartoon goon and that bugs me.

What makes Sonny so special that HE won't be disposable a few years down the line?

I love me some hot mother-son sex and incestuous romance. You write that as well as anyone does on this site.

In this case, mama's damaged goods and the kid's being drafted into a role that will suck the very marrow from his bones. That makes me a sad panda, not a horny panda glad they got together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's always a real treat...

...to see the little yellow symbol telling me there's a new Ahabscribe story doing the rounds. As always, it's an incredibly sexy read. You've got a real talent for this.

However, I've noticed a slight tendency for your female characters to discover their inner slut through violent rape. If I was a feminist, I'd find this a slightly disconcerting trend. But I'm a filthy pervert - so I kind of like it as a fantasy motif.

TrilloTrilloover 12 years ago
Brilliant

Refreshing, brilliant, constantly moving. Great story telling and I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Miracles Abound

Three years in sexual captivity without protection and no pregnantcy, months as the town whore without protection and no pregnantcy. Now with a future of strong sexual activity with a loving son, will pregnantcy occur before menopause arrives? Ahhhh, the miracle occurs - pregnantcy!

venus_canvenus_canover 12 years ago
An Emotional Roller Coaster

As I read this story, I felt as if I was on an emotional roller coaster. It went from pity, to anger, to sympathy to joy. All with the undercurrent of erotica beautifully woven in.

A standout story as usual.

Venus

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good average

like it. ahab mean something new. love incest between mother son is good exiting. its natural also in present days, super model Stephanie seymour and her son Peter brant jr have an incestous relationship in real.

but the sex between mom and son is not so hot erotic in this story. you could describe more sex between mom son including anal, pervertion, passionate love.

story is good but not your best one.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Well done!

Well written. Well crafted. Well explained trip into a strange world that helps explain (at least in this case) the process of one woman's travel into submissiveness.

Well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING

A part II perhaps, maybe with him, his mom, and the therapist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Panting for more!

A well written story that makes me beg for more! My apology if the rating has inexplicably gone down. I pressed the two by mistake when it should have been a clear 5 !!

horny2play69horny2play69over 12 years ago

I agree with the other readers comments, an exceptionally great story !!! 5 Stars for sure. Please, write more chapters, I think the Doctor should join in as she seemed very aroused due to the unique circumstances of John's mother's terrible ordeal.

I think the Doctor should have John and his Mother show her some of their love making, so she can join in but also direct them to specific acts and treatment.

This story is so arousing ! Thank you.

texaswaldo60texaswaldo60over 12 years ago
great story

i think you need to write more chapters

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Excellent, But...

Definitely needs a sequel. Just don't have him whoring her out to a bunch of guys please. A few trysts with the Doc would be very nice.

Keep up the good work and thanks!

hammer17hammer17over 12 years ago
WOW

More!! Please finish..

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkiover 12 years ago

Darker corners of you mind are not so dark after all! Love will prevail. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't stop

NO, you can't stop here. This is very close to my personal experience with my aunty. PLEASE don't leave everyone hanging, tell us what happens next. Thank you very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I agree, more chapters are needed, preferably with him getting to screw Doctor Deschane as well, possibly in a threesome ! Brilliant story, and a good read

boneamsboneamsover 12 years ago
Very good

Very well done. Brought everything up to speed when needed. I agree with the others, keep on that track.

Katrina_NPKatrina_NPabout 12 years ago
It held my interrest

I found myself getting involved with the characters, and wanting to see how things developed between Cassie and John. Then toward the end just couldn’t help imagining how things are going to turn out with Dr. Deschane. Some ethical lines had already been crossed, with the good Doctor checking out John’s package. I hope there will be another chapter or two coming soon that includes Dr. Deschane involvement in Cassie recovery.

GRYFANxGRYFANxabout 12 years ago

I hope that it is not the end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

this was a great story and i hope to see another chapter

johnstang2johnstang2almost 12 years ago
This is an excellent story however:

I kinda knew what thhusband was all about from the first few paragraghs of this story. The only good thing he did was listen to his son and got his soon to be ex wife into sexual rehab so to speak.

I hate bible weilding, sexually repressed asshole that think it is written in the bible to be so repressed sexually. I am a very religous person and have read the bible 5 times from genisis to revelation. There is no guidelines that say we must be so sexually repressed. I did read stuff about adultery, incest, and rape. But nothing to suggest being sexually repressed. Heck there is nothing against gay sex. I even read something about being "fruitful and multiply". Now haw are we to mutiply without sex.

Its jsut some people are sexually repressed not liking many aspects of sex and they tend to use religion to force ignorant people into submitting to their own ideas.

hehe Did I not say this is a very good story. Only good stories can make me rant like this and I am sorry. Well may be not.

Thanks and add me to the list of people that hope this has a sequel.

John

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 12 years ago
@Johnstang2...

I am by no means a bible thumper or anything like that, but, there are references in the Bible about Incest and Homosexuality... Read the Book of Leviticus Chapter 18... It is the laws of unlawful sexual relations as laid down by God in the Bible... The first few verses deal with Incest and if you go to verse 22 you will find Homosexuality dealt with...

I am merely responding to what you wrote in your comment, now as to whether I believe this, that is another matter altogether... You see, I also have read the Bible...

I also very much enjoyed this story, and I look for a continuance of it at some time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The son would have2 b sick n the mother even sicker

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dark and erotic...

Dark indeed with an unusual slant to psychological recovery. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another chapter

This story needs at least another chapter, for explains better the John's new role as master of his mother.

However, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sick garbage !

"1*" .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mindless perversion !!

"1*" !!!

hieratichieraticabout 11 years ago
part 2

I am on pins and needles to hear there will be a part 2. Can hardly wait. I hope that mother and doctor will be his little harem, and a pregnancy would be nice to.

SidesliderSidesliderabout 11 years ago
Outstanding!

Great story, well written as always! Hopefully there will be a follow-up with the good doctor...

5*

wiltryitwiltryitover 10 years ago
More!

General Opinion is you need to continue this story. Really hope you do. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
HorseShit

It is already well known that kidnap victims in the longterm can develope dependance and even romantic feelings for their captors. But this is where the victim has been twisted and bent to be this way! To tell a story glorifying this shit is horrendous. The scene described in the Motel are not erotic, they are pathetic and such that instead of making the reader hard - it should make the reader cry in sympathy. You have taken a woman who was abused into sexual submissiveness, a sex slave, a sex toy, a shared object to bring on loveless orgasms and tried to wrap a story of love into it as the son becomes the Dom. To try to make her Heal? On the day you concieved this abortion manuel your head was really screwed on wrong. Bastard. Rape is about hatred and power and her thinking she loved him is so sad. She was so lonely. There are far too many real life stories like this in police files and Doctors's records already. Why did you even concieve of the notion that this could be erotic or entertaining except to someone who is the friendly neighborhood rape artist!

SWIM21SWIM21almost 10 years ago
I'm half and half on this one.

On the one hand, I agree that this story is pretty ridiculous, not just as a plot line, but there are so many incongruous emotions going on here - for one thing, it is simply not believable that a son who really loves and cares for his mother would be aroused after seeing her left used up and plastered with cum on a motel bed. That part of the story was more offensive because of the son's reaction to his mother's plight than the actual circumstances themselves. If the author had focused on the son's negative emotions, the gut-wrenching torment of seeing his own mother being reduced to nothing but a willing cum-slave and being helpless to do anything about it - that would have made this story much more believable, although perhaps not any more palatable. This kind of story is probably only going to be enjoyed by those who are looking for something dark and disturbing, or are at least not completely intolerant digesting such material for what it is.

Now, on the other hand, I have to disagree with others' opinions about this story being total bullshit. I don't think these people understand what it's like to have control over themselves (not only in body, but mind) taken away from them by another human being. The result of coming to terms with a reality where one has no ability to fight against the person who is abusing them forces some victims (though not all) to lose their identity, thus allowing it to become engulfed by the will of their abuser so that pleasing him or her gives them vicarious satisfaction. This is the basic psychological mechanism of BDSM practices, though in a much more controlled environment. The thing about this story that does ring true is that Cassie's need to be submissive does not go away once it has been awakened. Sexual role is the second most influential aspect of sexual identity after sexual orientation. A person's degree of dominant vs submissive drive (and it is possible to have both) is something that compels the expression of their sexuality. Cassie's had gotten so out of kilter that she was willing to risk her relationships, reputation, health, and safety just in order to satisfy her urges, which were beaten out of, rather than into, her by her captor. I'm not saying that using her son as a surrogate master would be at all healthy in real life, but in a fantasy setting, I can certainly see how it would be appealing if you have those same desires - namely, the desire to be completely submissive to someone, but especially someone you love, even though it is bad for you. The very notion creates a heady mixture of eroticism and deep shame, which is a big part of being submissive in the first place.

gray_crowgray_crowalmost 10 years ago
The degradation of humanity..

Disgusting!

How deep can a man go downhill? - Nowadays, unless there are no longer boundaries..

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I did not like how the husband refused to help his wife with her treatment.

However, being well acquainted with the religious fanatics as portrayed by the husband (and they are found in every church but the fundamentalists have more than their share) and have found out that even though might they have managed to separate themselves from that particular church they continue to be dogmatic and always right and have no sympathy for the beliefs and wishes (and for sure, no forgiveness of SINS) I can feel sorry for anyone in a similar situation. There is no cure for those that KNOW they are always right and that everyone that does not believe EXACTLY as they do are going to Hell. Good story.

greg72greg72over 9 years ago

I have a couple of suggestions for whoever writes part 2.

First - the other woman for the threesome.

The obvious person is Doctor Deschane but instead how about the brothers wife.

Second - Darren Jones returns.

As a twist it could be revealed that there is a connection between him and 1 or more of Tony Giantano, Doctor Deschane and / or the ex husband.

Possibly could turn the story dark with this being a set up and the son gets humiliated for some reason

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 9 years ago
I would hope that John has to disipline his mother for some made up reason

Perhaps just to spank her and show her that she is a sex slave before being his lover.

The doctor should be the woman who John has his mother eat out, and then he fucks the doctor. She seems to be sexually repressed herself.

I'd like to see a follow up chapter or two.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This is by far his best writing. He only used incestuous two or three times in five pages. Good for you man.

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 8 years ago

Please add more chapters Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please!!

What else has the mother been trained to enjoy? fisting, spanking, whipping, golden showers and maybe beastality?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Going dark can be okay but where's the redemption?

The son is just shown to be exploiting his mother's condition for getting his own rocks off so he's hardly one to carry the banner as a sympathetic angel to battle her back from her twisted fragile state of mind. No, he's just climbing on board the train she's been pulling with all the random strangers in those nasty motel beds and alleyways.

Sorry. This one just read like another of those "How low can we go?' stories that try to forcibly inject every possible form of human fetish or degradation needed to target a broader appeal. No thanks.

JayHaileyJayHaileyalmost 8 years ago
Weak

If was his brother I would beat his ass! All that's on his mine is pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not my cup of tea..

Sorry to say!! I read as far as the mom cleaning herself in the Bath tub feeling ashamed of herself In front of her son.. The story seemed a tad bit depressing, so I stopped reading..

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 7 years ago
If there's one thing I would want...

...it's to read the sequel to this story. I know that there was one promised, but sadly Ahabscribe vanished from this site a few years ago. It's a shame, as this was one of his best works. I liked the dark tone to it and I'd love to read more. Sadly, it isn't to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please Please Please

MORE! Please.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 5 years ago
Why

Why does all your stories i have read must every woman be a complete whore? It seems that you feel this is required for them and honestly fucking everything with a dick but the guy still "loves" well I'm glad you have your strong fan base but I am not one of them. I read several stories of yours but this one will be the last.

animal99animal99over 4 years ago
I Loved it! I couldn't stop reading it till the end!

I truly loved your story. Although I was not expecting it to be as long as it was, I could stop reading it until the end. I agre e with others in that I look forward to a sequel or 2. Mom really has a long road ahead of her and with a loving son by her side, she will get better. And as someone well educated in psychology, I really enjoyed a fantasy that was more ingrained in truth than outrageous logic - in this case the premise of substituting her son for the man who turned her on as a submissive lover to get her back on track with her life.

KnightDomKnightDomover 4 years ago
I miss your stories.

It's been so long since we've gottena new story from you that I've convinced myself you must be dead. While I only know you through your stories I feel there is a great loss in the world. It particularly bothers me that the world will never know the end of this story or the Stimulus Plan. If I'm wrong and you've just retired or are writing under a new name I wish you well. If I'm correct and there is an afterlife I hope you're enjoying it because you've given me hours and hours of enjoyment in life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

If he fucked women like the ones in his stories, he probably died of AIDS.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
Wow!

Very yummy and very well written too... It'd be great if you ever came back to add more to it. Thank you!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Im surprised she hadn’t caught all the STDs going around plus not counting pregnancies. No wander the husband didn’t want to fuck her.. I would’ve taken her to a gynaecologist for a good clean out and a retread.

😂😂😂.. Still it wasn’t a bad story actually.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 1 year ago

Damn Great story! Please continue on with it. You're a great writer and I enjoy every one of your stories. 5🌟 doesn't do it justice, I'd rate it way higher, but 5 is all we got..lol..Great job.👊😉

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Wowza!!! Fantastic story very well written and great plot. Need another chapter. Thanks for sharing

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Logically developed love story. Being uneducated, closed minded, psychologically limited, and a religious zealot, everyone is better off with the husband gone. Although the mother underwent a terrible experience, she finally discovered herself as a sexual human being. Although forced to discover her true sexual self, she is finally able to accept and act on her emotional and psychological needs. Finally, the son is psychologically and emotionally mature beyond his years. The depth and breadth of his love for him mother is believable. 5 star story. I wish the author had continued this story into a series. It would have been nice to see the son develop into a true master, for the mother to resolve/satisfy needs, and to see where the relationship of the mother, son and psychiatrist go.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

a realistic logic story , with a rising tension from the beginning till the end!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous