All Comments on 'Mom's Stamina Training Ch. 02'

by BlueJames

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Daniel

Well, I guess that answered my question. Good to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good writing. Keep it up.

scozmosscozmosover 4 years ago
Fabulous

Loving this, the build up, the mom, any stockings in the future???

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why the friends?

I don't understand why he would want to share his mom with his friends after fealing jealousy after the first time?!?!? Makes absolutely no sense.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Glad this chapter was just Charlie and his mom without that asshole Hayden. I wonder if mom will enlist Claire's help with Charlie's training?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I like chapter two alot better. Especially that she just isnt helping him with his pre jaculations. She's also helping him with his self confidence also. But I think the story would be better if it had just focused on her son . Atleast for now. Let him gain confidence and control and really change as a character for the better before inviting his friends to join . But I'm still really enjoying this story .

BlueJamesBlueJamesover 4 years agoAuthor
Any thing you'd like to see?

For any reader seeing this, if you have something you'd like the mom to do tag your comment title as "THOUGHT" and I'll try to build it naturally into the story for you. I know where it's going to go but I'd love to get some fun feedback to make the journey more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great job!

love they way you had the mom focus on the son. hope it continues this way.

cb1251cb1251over 4 years ago
well, since you asked ..

As at least one other comment so far has suggested, perhaps this could become a family only training program, particularly when Claire returns for her visit.

Sarah could always give the other mothers some insight on what might have been the "root" cause of their sons' improved outlooks - except for Hayden, of course. In fact, with careful crafting Claire could be an instrument in the deconstruction of his hubris?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Get rid of Hayden, Charlie would never get over Hayden and his mum!

Hayden has to go or Charlie will never learn or have confidence over the smug pal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
THOUGHT

Hi, BlueJames

English is not my native language, but I hope you understand everything.

First of all, I wanted to write that I really like your story. Like many readers commenting here, I also usually read incest stories, where son stands first without sharing his mother with anyone. So at first my feelings were mixed. I once read such a story, unfortunately I do not remember the title in which mother bathed in the shower with her son, she was washing, while satisfying him. Then a friend or cousin of the boy joined them. The son was jealous that his mother paid more attention in the shower to him, he has a larger penis etc. Even it played to me in this story, it was somewhat exciting. But usually not. Of course, this is your story and you will write it the way you want. But luckily you don't favor your son's friends, especially Hayden. In the end, it's about not only increasing Charlie's stamina, but also getting rid of his friend complexes. Since Hayden has more endurance, you can raise Charlie in a different way before he reaches his friend's level. Mom can destroy his confidence, for example, by the fact that Charlie has stronger, harder erections, more abundant cumshots, and she loves to drink sperm, feel her hit in the face, drip on her breasts. She could also try their sperm (taking her on her finger, blowjobs is only reserved for her son), saying how tasty Charlie's sperm is and tastes her the most she has ever tasted.

Or she could tell how she likes anal and Benji and Charlie's penis would work best here, and Hayden is too big for such games.

Another idea would be to stimulate boys with her body to last as long as possible, titsob, simulated sexual intercourse in various positions: classic, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggystyle, spooning, etc ..

I was also thinking of some sort of reward system for whoever makes the most progress in keeping up with ejaculation.

I wrote a little, forgive me. I hope that these little things will somehow inspire you.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 4 years ago
Yeah. I agree.

Forget the 'friends'.

Should concentrate on son.

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5over 4 years ago

Thoughts:

1. I would like to see Charlie ultimately impregnate his mother. He would first need to need to fend off Hayden's attempts to do it it first though, but in the end a son's swimmer belong in his mom.

2. I think poor Benji should get some luck in the end. Maybe he get's lucky with his own mom (though she is normal in looks, a mother's love is still a sweet thing. or perhaps he get's lucky with Hayden's mom who just so happen to have a really small pussy that can't handle really large cocks. I would call that poetic justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thought

I liked involving friends. It is different narrative than other stories in here. Continue with your story how you like it. It is going great.

foxyboy23foxyboy23over 4 years ago
THOUGHTS

Suggestions:

Benji needs a bit of good karma to come his way at some point as he seems to be getting the short end of the stick. He is short in hight and heavy of build, not the most hygienic person, and to top it all off has the smallest penis of the boys. Because he "supposedly" has a heart of gold maybe Sarah does something nice for him, e.g. a special surprise of a sexy nature (herself), or gets a female friend of hers to help out.

Charlie should feel more jealousy of Hayden when his mum is drooling over his dick and when Hayden's being all cocksure around his mum. He should become more protective and more possessive over her. And as he gets more confident he should start taking charge and pushing back against Hayden's commanding attitude (Benji too).

Sarah just needs to not like Hayden and we will be alright. Her son Charlie should be the only boy who has the pleasure of ejaculating inside her, i.e. mouth, pussy, or ass. The other boys can have blowjobs just can't cum inside her mouth or down her throat (only her darling boy and the man of the house gets that treatment).

As has already been suggested, maybe some sort of reward for the boy who lasts the longest before he cums or who impress Sarah the most in the weekly sessions. Maybe some sort of points-based system that could be based on stamina, virility, and confidence. Ideas for rewards e.g. gifted panties or bras, a titwank, a thigh fucking, bottom humping (between cheeks), or even a finger up the ass.

Again as has already been suggested, Claire should at some point come back into the house and maybe helping Charlie in some way or becomes something of a target of Hayden's lust, who wishes to claim a younger vision of Sarah. But of course, I should hope such a plan like that would blow up in his face and bring that arrogant prick back down to earth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thoughts

I like the new and improved story arc, always keep Charlie and his mom central to the to the story which you are doing a great job so far and hope they have more private tutoring sessionsand probably wear more sexy teacher outfits or cosplay sexy costumes and the build up is a start up to Charile losing his virginity to his mom first later on and jerk Hayden won't get in the way. I sure Hayden will be put in his place in later chapters and Charile will more confidence and stand up to Hayden more in the story. Great story cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

in this story, in my opinion, there is not enough rudeness / rigidity / dominance in one direction. Without this, there is no contrast and the story can become raw, mediocre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"Thought"

Why are we bringing the friends back, Charlie is so in love with his mom. Holy fuck mom! You are a goddess! You need to keep it in the family with Charlie fucking his mom, aunt or sister. Sarah is getting fucked so much, she doesn't even need any more stamina training, she's already getting all that she needs.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 4 years ago
THOUGHT

I enjoy the Sarah and Charlie dynamic and relationship. I'd like to read about them building on that, and the story becoming more focused on them. It feels like Hayden hangs out with Benji and Charlie not only due to friendship, but also a need to feel the best of a group. It has been said he could hang out with cooler people, but in such a group he would be just one more person among the others, instead of the cock of the walk.

I'd like reading Hayden growing so confident that he feels like joining the big leagues, even successfully, but leaving both Benji and Charlie being taken better care of in truly loving relationships, while showing his true colors in the end. Of course, I mean Charlie/Sarah, and also maybe Sarah plotting to get Benji together with someone who can also help him with his training, like his own mother, if she turns out to be naive enough, and maybe join them in their training sessions. Maybe Sarah and Benji's mother would notice how Hayden's betrayal affect their sons and want to put even more efforts in their well-being and building up the sons self-confidence.

Having Charlie becoming jealous and then wanting to share again was a little strange, but we'll see how that goes too. Can bring some drama into the mix too. I like the idea af Charlie growing more bold and confident and actualy standing up to Hayden.

I like the idea of Sarah or other women involved wearing some very sexy lingerie too, in order to make it more interesting for the boys and harder to resist.

In amy case, thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Sharing Please

Promising story so far, I hope to see Benji and Hayden return ASAP. And also for Charlie's sister to get involved! The sharing aspect sets this story apart from the hundreds of other generic m/s stories on this site. I like it!

SWIM21SWIM21over 4 years ago
Thoughts

I think it would be hot for Sarah to actually become fascinated with her son's quick trigger and fast recovery, so that she tries to make him cum as much as possible. At his age, it isn't unrealistic for him to get so turned on that he cums without touching himself and stays hard afterward. I think it would be really sexy for her to restrain Charlie's hands while teasing him so that he cums all over himself before she even touches him, then she makes him cum again by touching him in places other than his cock (maybe include some ass play), before she finally cleans the cum off his cock with her mouth and makes him cum again.

I'm torn about the Hayden issue. On the one hand, I hate the played out "mom prefers aggressive, dominant bully over son because of his ridiculous cock size" trope both because it is unrealistic and the idea itself is unsettling. On the other hand, Charlie's anxiety over his mother's preferences is very true to life and something that I have personally experienced after seeing a dick pic from my mom's ex-boyfriend. In my case, however, my mother actually showed it to me herself because she found it hilarious that he thought he could weasel his way back by 'reminding her what she was missing'. This guy's dick was fucking enormous, though, and the idea of that monster (both the penis and the dick it was attached to) invading my mother's body upset me. She could tell something was wrong when I started to withdraw, and despite how awkward it was, I told her how angry it made me that she would even show me something like that in the first place, considering the fact that she is my mother and the idea of her screwing a guy with a porn-star-sized dick was unsettling to me. She didn't get it, so I finally mustered up the guts to tell her that I had been wondering why she had kept going back to this asshole ex-boyfriend who treated her like shit, but now I could literally see why and it made me think less of her. My image of her as a mother and a woman felt tarnished and I couldn't understand why on earth she would so flippantly reveal something like that to me. I told her that it crushed me to realize that my own mother had just confirmed all of my fears about penis size. She shocked me by actually laughing at me but quickly explained that it was actually the total opposite - while she had been intrigued by that guy's huge dick at first, she soon realized that the idea of a big dick was more appealing than the reality, especially when he didn't care about her enjoyment of it in the first place. The reason she had gone back to the guy over and over was because of how manipulative he was, not because she was addicted to his cock. Finally, the reason she didn't think anything of showing that to me was because I was an adult and she valued the openness of our relationship and she was actually making fun of how desperate the guy was. She told me that she had a problem attracting guys like that and that if she had been more mature when she was young, she would have given a quiet, thoughtful guy like me a chance and probably ended up much happier. She closed our little heart-to-heart by bluntly telling me that women in general are more concerned about how hard a guy's dick is than how big it is, which is one of the reasons she had been trying to get me to eat healthier.

TL:DR - a huge dick doesn't cause a woman's personality to change - curiosity and recognition of a rare quality does not equal an absolute preference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
3

The first chapter started off with promise but when you included the friend Benji and the bully Hayden it ruined it. brought it from a potential 5 to a 1. Then there is this chapter. It could have been 5 but you took it to a 3 when you went from Charlie being jealous to being excited to invite his friend and his bully for another session. Not forgetting that no one would want their friends or a bully to do anything sexual with their mom. I can tell that from the 2 chapters you have posted so far is that they will be about sharing the mom. DISGUSTING. Clearly you want your mom to fuck your bully and your friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where is 3?

To the author,

You stories are rlly good, and I was just curious if there is gonna be a part 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I’m going to agree with SWIM21, that’d be very interesting, and I haven’t read anything about that before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I really like the direction. I see a lot of people commenting on what you should change and how it isn't realistic. Not all stories need to be realistic man, write the story you want to write and let those who'd like it to be a different story write their own. Please continue and give us a chapter 3 :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Where is chapter 3???

Where is it??

OOAAOOAAabout 4 years ago
AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Please, go on soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More chapters

Will there be more chapters in the future?

69loverjt69loverjtalmost 4 years ago
More more more

More more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hoping

part three is soon. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too many spelling errors. Get a proofreader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous