All Comments on 'Mom's Stamina Training Ch. 03'

by BlueJames

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
csltcsltover 3 years ago
Great Series!

5 stars!

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5over 3 years ago

I already sent feedback but I will still say here that I love your story, keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Been awhile

Love how the story is going ...please dont make us wait as long for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Let’s just hope that we don’t have to wait almost a full year for chapter 4, and wouldn’t it be icing on the cake if Claire was able to further humble Hayden - you know with a “exactly where do you think you’re gonna put that monstrosity, mister?”

Time for a little bit of reality here, there are very few real world women who'd relish the idea of 11” of cockmeat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So far so good, hope it doesn’t turn weird

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 3 years ago

I'm liking it so far. But how you are writing Hayden as a dominant is off putting.

I would prefer more mother son time. And the others just to add a veriety to the story. Not be the main characters. Have to see how I feel about the sister being involved.

That could be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Man, this series is hot, please hurry with the next chapter, maybe if Charlie gains his confidence by knocking haydens lights out, because hayden blackmailed his mom and sister into fucking him. Then Charlie's mom and Claire became grateful to Charlie and he becomes the top dog in his school.

Ark15Ark15over 3 years ago
Request old version

Someone have the old version of this story? It's called Stamina Training for Son, have 3 parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really interested in seeing how Hayden’s relationship with Sarah will play out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Old version

Would love to read the old version, anyone got it? Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When’s the next chapter?

Exciting read, hopefully next chapter isn’t too far away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep it up.

I look forward to finding out who will "win" the coital clash between Sarah and Hayden (if it happens). In the first masturbation scene you showed your awareness of how obstacles to be overcome can carry the story forward, so if Hayden rings Sarah's bell before she makes him pop, it would create many plot conflicts that would keep this story well out of the simple stroke story (not that there's anything wrong with that, but you seem to want a story with a decent plot) zone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More please

Hoping to get more mommies involved. Maybe a mommies support group for their handsome teenage sons. Teasing them every which way to teach them stamina. Segway eventually to daddies supporting training for beautiful daughters. I can imagine all kinds of possibilities . You are a skilled writer and I look to more from you and additional series.

throwaway_foxtrotthrowaway_foxtrotabout 3 years ago

When is the next chapter coming out?

KeeperonKeeperonover 2 years ago

There’s been no mention of the Mothers needs. No thought for the partner. Hopefully the boys realise their selfishness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous