Mom's Sweaty Ride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," I thought we had been careful all day, but the reality hit me as hard as the ham hock that just pushed me into the wall. Tommy and I had taken chances all day.

The pure sexual excitement of fucking him in multiple positions just inches away from Ben had lured us toward tempting fate one too many times today and Ben had noticed.

How could he not? I now realized that the noises and sexual innuendoes we had shared all day were blatantly obvious to just about anyone especially a jealous husband.

"How could we have been so stupid" Realizing that tempting fate had brought me to this point.

I accepted the consequences of my actions and resigned myself to allowing Ben to basically rape me.

At over 300 pounds of muscle and fat, Ben was too big for me there was no way I could ever hope to escape this. I resigned myself to my fate and closed my eyes.

With no lube and Ben's huge cock forcing his way into my ass I could feel every inch of his huge cock penetrating me.

It hurt, a lot but it also felt good. I hated myself for thinking that but it did. "You are such a slut Kim"

The combination of pain and desire I felt had tears running down my face and my pussy leaking at the same time.

I couldn't help it I was mortified and turned on at the same time.

If Ben only knew that there was a part of me that actually wanted to be fucked in the ass things may have been different.

Just then someone knocked on the door of the motel room.

"Hello mom, dad" Tommy's voice came through the door. "you guys ready or what I'm starved."

I started to answer but was cut off by my husband's huge right hand.

"Gonna be a couple minutes your mom's drying her hair."

A pause. "Ok, then can I come in and wait with you I want to hear more about the big game?"

I tried to speak, but Ben's hand had covered my mouth I could've squirmed away at that moment, but my inner slut took over, and I pushed back into Ben's cock sending his cock even further up my ass.

Part of me wanted to get fucked in the ass while Tommy was right outside the door.

"Mmph," I managed to get out. No way Tommy could hear that.

"Ah no son I'm not dressed either" Ben managed to say trying to get his cock in me as I squirmed around in front of him.

"Ain't nothing I haven't seen before Dad," Tommy said sounding a little pissed now.

"Jesus son just get the fuck outta here, and we'll come find you when we're ready." He snarled.

"Dad what is going on? Why won't mom answer?"

"I told you she is drying her hair now you better get the fuck outta here before I get mad, we'll come find you at your room in a while."

"Okay, what the fuck is going on Dad? I don't hear any hair dryer. You better open this door right fucking now, or I'm gonna break it down myself."

"you little fucking shit, I know you ain't man enough to talk to me like that to my face."

"Open the door and find out fatman."

"You son of a bitch. I'm gonna put my foot so far up your ass."

Ben released me pulling his huge cock out of my ass and began climbing out of the shower as he did his foot caught on the edge of the tub and he went down hard.

There was a tremendous thud as his huge naked body fell head first onto the floor. I looked down, and there was absolutely no movement at all. Ben's body was completely motionless.

"Oh fuck he's dead, Jesus he's dead," I thought as tears welled up in my eyes.

I was overcome with so many conflicting emotions at that moment. I was relieved to be ok. I was so very happy that my son had just saved me from almost being raped by my own husband.

I was also fuming with Ben for having almost done this to me and although I couldn't tell Tommy this my pussy was still wet.

Finally, though seeing him lying face down on the floor, I was panic-stricken that he might be dead. After everything, he was still the mother of my child and my husband of 19 years.

Tears flowing from my eyes now I just stood there naked looking down at Ben not being able to move in a tearful daze almost.

"Mom, mom," my son's voice coming from the door. His fists pounding on it furiously. "what's wrong mom, I heard a noise."

His voice breaking me from my daze I hurriedly stepped over my husband and went to the door still naked and opened it.

"I think he's dead I cried" falling into Tommy's strong arms. Sobbing uncontrollably.

"What, what the fuck do you mean he's dead"

Tommy's anger now replaced with concern for his father. He gently moved me over to the bed and sat me on it. Then disappeared into the bathroom. There was dead silence for what seemed like ages.

Then Tommy returned with a dry towel and a solemn look on his face. He came over to me and said

"Mom put this on now" I took the towel from him and timidly asked, "Is-is he dead?"

There was a slight pause from Tommy then "No."

"I think he is knocked out cold, but he has a pulse and if I remember anything from playing football he probably has a concussion but he is not dead" he almost sounded a little disappointed.

"Thank god' I said and burst into more tears. Holding Tommy for the support, I buried my head in his lap.

As much as I might never forgive him for doing what he did to me, I still didn't want him dead. Through my tears, I said,

"He knows baby, he knows."

"What?"

"He knows that we were fucking, he said so right before he tried to rape me." The look on Tommy's face went from shock to anger upon hearing the word rape. I couldn't tell him that part of me had actually enjoyed it.

"He fucking what" with that Tommy began to stand up and move towards the bathroom.

"No, please don't, just don't. Haven't we done enough today?" I pulled his arm, and he allowed me to pull him back onto the bed.

"I don't know if I can forgive him for what he did, but you and I aren't exactly without fault here" He seemed to understand, but there was still a look of irritation on his face.

"Fine but I am not apologizing mom. Maybe what we did to him was wrong but what you and I shared today was something more." He paused and looked down then said:

"I-I love you, mom, I mean I really love you as a woman and as a mom."

I looked down not knowing how to respond and the pressure of everything that had happened in the last 24 hours just overtook me. I fell into his shoulder and sobbed like a child.

Finally, after a couple of minutes of sobbing, I lifted my head up and looked straight into Tommy's eyes and kissed him deeply and passionately.

This was more than a sex kiss there was definitely something being shared between us at that moment. The emotions I was feeling were like a roller coaster at Cedar Point.

I was relieved that Ben wasn't dead and thankful to Tommy for being here and taking care of me and "Goddammit" I was still horny.

Jesus, I couldn't help myself I wanted Tommy at that moment more than anything I'd ever wanted in my entire life. But there was also great love in that kiss.

Love that went beyond mother and son, it went beyond two lovers, it was almost like at that very moment I realized I had found my soulmate.

"this is stupid" I thought as I continued to kiss him deeply.

"Sure he's sexy as hell and what we did in the backseat was beyond incredible, but soulmate?" That was ridiculous I didn't even really believe in that sort of thing.

But here I was making out with my son with my husband lying unconscious on the bathroom floor contemplating true love with my only son.

Tommy finally broke our kiss.

Pushing me away gently he said "we need to call 911, it's likely dad has a concussion he needs to get to the doctor now. There is a bone sticking out of his right arm, he must have used it to break his fall."

I stared at him open-mouthed not believing what I just heard. Tommy continued "it's also likely that people heard the commotion and if they haven't already the soon will call 911 or at least the front desk. We need to call first."

"Okay," I said weakly the immense pressure of everything that had transpired in the last 10 minutes compounded with the entire day was simply too much for me.

I just relinquished control over to Tommy who seemed to know just what to do.

Soon after calling 911.

Tommy helped me to quickly dress. Then he put his hand on my cheek and said "just tell them that he fell getting out of the shower and that you called me because you didn't know what else to do.

It'll be alright mom I promise, everything will be okay" He then turned and left going outside to wait for the ambulance.

I sat on the edge of the bed contemplating the vast reality of what had happened. Then I heard a groan from the bathroom.

Not even thinking I got up and went to Ben lying on the floor. "hun are you okay" I said trying to keep him from moving.

I might as well have been trying to pull a train with my teeth. Ben began to push himself up off the floor groaning and wincing in pain trying to use his broken arm.

"wha-what hap- "and he fell back down again. Not nearly as hard as the first time but hard enough to actually knocking himself out again. Looking at him I felt both anger and pity.

"you motherfucker," I said finding my nerve. "how could you try to do that to me" I almost screamed at him. "why do you have to drink so much" tears now beginning to form in my eyes.

"I-I'm sorry it it just happened," I said sniveling tears rolling down my face now. My emotions were all over the place.

Thankfully the paramedics arrived with my son in tow just then because I wasn't sure what I was about to do.

"Ma'am we need you to move away so we can help him okay, "said an older man with a red beard dressed in a paramedic suit. I got up and walked toward the room.

The paramedics spent a couple of minutes getting his vitals and putting a neck brace on him. They braced his arm with the bone sticking out.

Then they gave Ben a shot which I surmised was some sort of pain medication. I had to look away.

As horrible as what he had tried to do to me I was still his wife and the kind of pain he would be feeling I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

After satisfied that they had stabilized him enough for transport, they did their best to lift him onto the gurney. Even with Tommy helping them my husbands 300 pounds was not easy to lift.

Finally getting him on, covered and strapped in they lifted the stretcher up onto its wheels and began taking him out to the ambulance.

They asked me if I wanted to ride with them to the ER. I said my son would drive me.

Now following in the Jeep behind the ambulance me in the backseat and Tommy driving I again felt guilty looking around the backseat.

This is where only hours earlier Tommy and I had fucked like wild animals while Ben drove the car seemingly oblivious to the incestuous action right behind him.

"Only he hadn't been oblivious. He had known, but for how long? Why hadn't he stopped the car and kicked us both out or stopped the car and beat the shit out of us?" The latter being more his style.

"Because he was going to make you his slave," I thought. If he only had realized years ago how much I liked to fuck then, maybe none of this would have every happened.

I pulled the bathrobe I was wearing tighter around my body. I was still only dressed in a towel underneath and flip flops on my feet, and it had gotten chillier since the sun went down.

"Dammit, why hadn't I changed before we left?" It was too late now at any rate we were nearing the hospital. I could see the bright lights up ahead on the left.

Tommy pulled into the emergency parking area and did something that Ben hadn't done for me since our first date. He got out and opened the door for me.

This was just a tiny little thing, but it signified his level of respect and love for me.

Despite everything that had just happened, I got another little tingle in my pussy and butterflies in my stomach.

There was no denying it any longer I was falling in love with my son.

The ambulance pulled up to a different entrance and quickly wheeled Ben into another door.

Tommy and I went in the main emergency entrance and went to the check-in desk. Thankfully there was nobody ahead of us.

We explained that the ambulance had just brought my husband in, and they went to check on the drivers.

Tommy and I were left to sit alone in the small office for about 5 minutes. During that time his hand crept over to mine and held it.

His tender touch of my fingers sent another shiver down me, and I moved his hand up towards the opening in my robe.

Placing his hand on my breast, he needed no further encouragement as he began to massage and fondle my tits. "I'm such a slut," I thought my pussy again dripping.

Soon I was breathing heavy, and my nipples were as hard as his cock had been earlier. His hand then moved lower to my pussy and just as he was beginning to rub his fingers over my now very wet pussy the check in nurse returned.

We hastily got ourselves back together.

She sniffed the air for a second with a slightly puzzled expression then seemed to drop it, and she spoke to us.

"Okay we still need to do some tests and x-rays to be sure but it looks like your husband has sustained a concussion, and a severe break in his right ulna" she paused.

"Right now the bone protruding from his wrist and the concussion are the most series problems. His is in pre-op as we speak the damage to the bone requires immediate surgery. She paused again looking at me.

I just said a quietly "okay."

"The next thing they need to do is stabilize his brain swelling, the doctors plan on one very long surgery to accomplish this.

They will fix his arm and then immediately move him into brain surgery to try and reduce the swelling. You should know ma am that he may have sustained some memory loss."

Again my only response was "okay" it was Tommy who asked the adult questions about his father.

"Is he going to be okay?"

"The doctors believe that the prognosis is good for both surgeries."

"How long will the surgery last for."

"It should take approximately 8-10 hours barring no complications. We are stabilizing your husband now and waiting on the trauma surgeon to arrive, it should be at least an hour or two before he even goes into surgery.

You are welcome to see him before he goes in, but we have already given him anesthesia to prevent any further damage to himself."

"Is-is our insurance going to cover this?" Tommy asked tentatively.

"That is what I am checking on now, I have sent a request to your company, and the response should be back in a few moments.

While we wait there is another matter and mind you it is just a formality based on what you have told us but" she motioned through the window.

"you need to file an official report with the police"

Just then a large burly man not unlike Ben stepped into the office and sat on the chair next to the nurse's desk.

He was dressed in full Arizona State Trooper gear complete with the big hat and sunglasses hanging from his pocket.

"Good evening folks I am sorry to have to meet you under these circumstances, but here we are. Let's just try, to be honest with each other and everything should as be normal as it can get; okay?"

He smiled a not unpleasant smile and put out his hand to both of us, we each shook his hand, and he said. "I am Trooper Simmons."

Over the next 20 minutes, we went through the standard name, address, phone numbers stuff and began to convey our story.

We, of course, left out the parts about our incest and why my husband tried to rape me.

Our version was more like, Ben came into the shower to get frisky and fell. I panicked and did not answer the door right away and so Tommy became concerned and started knocking harder to get in.

Before we left the motel, we quickly checked to see if anyone had been staying in the rooms around us and thankfully there wasn't.

All somebody would have heard was Tommy yelling through the door to come in if they heard even that.

After we had finished the trooper seemed satisfied with the story and our answers to his questions.

He closed his book and told us he hoped that Ben would be okay and gave us his card in case we thought of anything else.

The nurse then led us out into the waiting room and offered us some coffee. "small town hospital's" I thought. "you won't get a nurse offering you coffee in the big cities" I smiled a little for the first time since Ben's accident.

During all of this, I realized that I had come to a decision. I still loved Ben, but I also loved Tommy. In separate but equal ways. I wanted both of them. I know that Ben had been a complete ass these last couple of days, but he wasn't always like that.

I'm not some kind of battered wife that is trying to justify staying with her husband. I don't know if what happened in the shower could even be called rape, but it was definitely crossing a line, and if Ben remembered anything later, we were going to talk about it.

There were plenty of times in our marriage that he was the best husband a girl could ask for and even though Tommy couldn't see it now he was a good father.

Things had just gotten screwed up, and some of that had been my fault.

Today was a perfect example of that, I had allowed my body to control my actions instead of my brain. However, I was not done with Tommy either.

Things had changed, and they were going to stay that way. I just had to figure out how to make it all work. As I was thinking about all of these things, the nurse returned with our steaming cups of coffee.

Sipping our coffee and sitting there in the waiting room Tommy once again took my hand in his only this time there was nothing really sexual about it.

Just a son giving comfort to his mother only there was more to it. Our eyes met, and it was like I looking at him as a real man for the first time.

"I'm so proud of how you took charge in there baby. I was a complete wreck, I'm sorry." Tears started to well up again.

"Mom" he put his hand to my cheek brushing away the tears and looked around for a second.

"It's okay. I am going to take care of you now. Fuck him and what he tried to do to you.

If it were up to me, I would tell them to castrate the son of a bitch with no amnesia." He said through clenched teeth.

"Don't say that about your father hun."

"You really want to forgive him for what he tried to do to you," he asked.

"Honey he wasn't always like that, he was a good man once, and he helped raise you into the person you are. I just think that many things never went quite the way he wanted them to in his life and became bitter about all of it."

"You add in the booze and" I paused. "him somehow noticing what we did today. I think he just went over the edge." Seeing Tommy's look of confusion, I continued.

"I know it's hard for you to understand this but no matter what there will always be a part of me that loves your father. I know what he did today was uncontainable, but I have to forgive him."

I put a hand on his chin and slowly turned it towards mine. "we are not without guilt here either you know."

Tommy didn't say anything then "so you want to stop?"

I smiled immediately "Hell fucking no baby. I want you to fuck me silly every chance we get."

"Something has started between us now, and it can't be turned off. I-I don't know how I feel, but I know this I want to keep doing what we did today. But" again I paused.

"I don't know what is going to happen with my marriage to your father. Whether he remembers what happened today or not. I just can't abandon him like this."

"Maybe in the future, we will see when he is better, and we have all had a chance to lay our cards on the table but not now and not like this. And you need to forgive him and help out too."