Mom's Sweaty Ride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at me confused. "I don't know if I can," he said.

"You can and you will," I said as if the matter was closed.

"He is your father, and while he is not perfect, he fed, clothed and raised you in the best way he knew how."

I ran a hand up and down his muscled chest. "Do you think you would've had a body like this without him pressuring you to play sports?"

"Do you think you would've had the balls to" I looked around the room again. "To fuck your mother in the backseat, without his influence?"

"He taught you how to be a man, and you learned your lessons well. I think that is why I am so attracted to you. You remind me of a smarter younger version of him."

I was just about to kiss him and probably make another mistake when the nurse walked up to us.

"You can see him now. Remember he is not awake and under heavy anesthesia so keep it brief."

We were led through the big automatic doors you have to push a wall switch to get through. Then down a long corridor towards the surgery unit.

Then the nurse led us into a spotless room with a lot of machines beeping and flashing. In the middle on a very sophisticated looking gurney was Ben.

He didn't look quite so big and menacing laying there unconscious. I really did feel sorry for him at that moment despite it all. I had meant what I said to Tommy we needed to forgive him, and I hoped maybe he could forgive us.

I touched his hand and said "I'm sorry baby. You be strong now okay? This is nothing compared to what happened when you were younger."

Then I said. "I love you, honey." And I pulled away tears falling from my face.

I heard Tommy "D-Dad your gonna be okay. You don't let anyone get the best of you and you better not start now" he said almost angrily.

Then almost choking up "I-I love you dad, and I'm sorry" I almost could see a slight hint of a smile on Ben's face, but that was, of course, impossible because he was deep under.

We then were led to the surgery waiting area. The nurse again told us that it would be 8 to 10 hours before he was out of surgery and we were welcome to do whatever we wish, stay, leave or sleep.

"Jesus what a crazy day," I thought to myself. At different points, during the last 24 hours, I had hated and loved my husband in equal amounts.

I had gone from an ordinary housewife who had sex maybe once a week to fucking my own son multiple in the backseat of our Jeep.

Looking over at Tommy I saw that he most likely had experienced an equivalent roller coaster of emotions today.

I knew one thing for sure I wasn't done with Tommy. Whatever had started between us was going to continue no matter the consequences.

"We need to get a few things from the car," I told the nurse. As we exited the hospital, I took his hand in mine and looked up at him and smiled. He looked a little puzzled.

"what is it, mom."

"Don't you see Tommy?" I grabbed his crotch.

"Now we can really fuck." And I kissed him long and deep not caring who was around.

The End of part 3

*

Authors notes

Okay, I know that some people may not be happy about the way things worked out in this chapter. Believe me, I get it.

I really struggled with the decisions that were made writing this one, and I almost changed it.

However, I think it is right to stay true to the story that came out as I wrote.

I am writing a story that has sex in it not a sex story.

All of that being said. Fans of the sexier parts I can promise you there will be a lot of fucking in part 4, in fact, the tagline will be "Now we can really fuck."

I already have started to write part 4 and I will try not to make you wait very long.

If you have suggestions for later parts, please comment or send them to me.

Thank you all for following and enjoying the story.

-R