All Comments on 'Mom's Wedding Gown'

by spectreofhell

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Fantastic story. I can see many more chapters of the on going love affair being written.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Loved it

Damn, that was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
his mother's wedding gown gives Mark a really great idea

An excellent, well-written story. Mark's wasted a lot of time. As a teenager he jerked it raw imagining his mother's voluptuous body and what he ached to do to it. Dumb societal constraints on his young mind got the upper hand for a while. But now his basic urges come back full force, he can't deny it--he has to fuck his own mother. Lucky Mark. His mother's just as interested in what her darling baby boy's got jumping around in his pants as he is in that wonderful hole between her legs that he came out of. Mark's big hard cock goes up his mother's warm wet twat in the ancient, sacred ritual of motherfucking. Mark's seized by a fuck-frenzy, his ass works like a machine as he drills balls deep into the very source of his life. He blows his balls inside his beloved mother, and his overflowing semen and his mother's cunt-juices stain the old wedding gown--symbolizing the new dispensation. Smart Mark will find a way, and he will wed his own mother. I love happy endings.

navelmannavelmanover 9 years ago
mom wedding gown a great fuck

the ultimate fantasy of any mom lover. to fuck her in her wedding gown. and the reference to a possible pregnancy only heightened the eroticism

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 9 years ago
One of the best

Extraordinarily well written. You manage to build the anticipation just enough before resolving it with some very hot action. My only suggestion is to give a better physical description of his mother so we can better understand what fueled his fantasies for all those years. All in all an excellent story.

garthburgandygarthburgandyover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Your attention to making the bond between both characters grow was expertly don't. Can't wait for more!

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Hot

So hot! It got me going and then some.

Your_mom_MaryYour_mom_Maryover 9 years ago
Mom/Son is always fine

I really did enjoy this story. My sons and I have enjoyed one another for about 12 years now. It has always been the best sex I have ever had.

Mary

m330g430@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great erotic tale

luved the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this story!

This is so erotic! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great except for the anal

Why anal when there is a pussy right there??? OH wait the guy must be Bi or gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yuk

another gay story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't like the anal. Totally unnecessary and it took away from the main idea.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked the foot job, I liked, "She wanted to hold his cock, to stroke it, feel her juices sliming him. She wasn't expecting him to lower his head between her thighs and cried out a warning as he did so, thinking that he, like her husband, his father, would be averse to having his face so close to a load of sperm. Mark, however, was not his father. He didn't hesitate to lick her clit, to close his lips around it and suck. His mother sucked in a sharp breath and lay a hand on the back of his head. Smiling, he licked her cunt again, tasting some of his own sperm on her engorged lips and not caring. The anal was silly and kind of diverted my focus from the story. 3 rating that was almost a 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous