Mom's Wedding Gown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark, however, was not his father. He didn't hesitate to lick her clit, to close his lips around it and suck. His mother sucked in a sharp breath and lay a hand on the back of his head. Smiling, he licked her cunt again, tasting some of his own sperm on her engorged lips and not caring. He thrust a finger into her, curling it up seeking her g-spot and finding it. His mother's scream of sudden pleasure was like music to his ears.

"I want to fuck you again," he said, voice deep and raspy. He tugged at her leg, pulling her over. She rolled to the side obediently and came to rest on her tummy. Mark pulled the gown out of the way and leaned against her, letting his slick cock slide through her ass crack. She couldn't help but moan. In all the years of her marriage, she'd never once been taken from behind. How was it that her son, her beloved offspring, could know what she wanted better than anyone else?

She felt his hips shift before his cock wedged between her thighs. Like magic, he hit her hole right away and slid deeply into her. Again she felt herself stretched by him, felt his cock filling her so deeply, so completely that she felt joined to his very soul. He leaned over her and began to fuck her hard, slamming his cock in and out of her pussy like a madman. The air filled with the slap of flesh, the wet slither of their union, their commingled cries of ecstasy. He ran one hand over her back to her shoulder and grasped her there, using the leverage to pound deeper into her. Never had a cock been that far in her body. When she came for the second time it was like fireworks in her skull, like icy flame burning her pussy from the inside out.

She squeezed him with her pussy muscles. Grunting, he popped out of her and tried to ram back into her. But he missed. She felt the tip of his cock strike the flesh just beyond her hole and slide up. He connected with her asshole and, to the shock of them both, instantly sank the tip of his cock into her bowels. She stiffened and cried out in fear. "No, Mark," she gasped. "You can't fuck me there. Not my ass."

He groaned like an animal. "Momma," he sobbed and thrust harder. She felt at least an inch of his cock sink into her rectum and terror flooded her.

"Stop," she begged, clutching handfuls of the bedspread beneath her. "That's my ass, Mark. You can't fuck me there."

"Why not, Momma?" he asked, still humping at her. "Does it hurt?"

The answer surprised her. "No," she said. In fact, it felt good. Her pucker was blossoming, spreading for him, accepting her son's cock readily, and he sank another inch into her. He groaned and pulled back, pushed again, and now three inches were in her. She moaned too, amazed that it could feel that good. Not like having him in her pussy, different but pleasant just the same. His hands gripped her hips and he pulled back before thrusting again. Their combined juices on his cock were the perfect lubricant. He slid deeper into her, getting three-fourths of his length into her, and when he pulled back for another thrust she pushed back, wanting him to stay inside her.

"My ass," she whimpered. "So dirty. Don't fuck my ass, don't..."

He slid into her completely. She felt his heavy balls rub on her clit, felt his cock filling her backside. And it was wonderful. "Don't," she moaned. "Don't stop, Mark. Fuck my ass, Baby. Fuck Momma's ass."

Groaning, Mark obeyed. He eased back half way and thrust in slowly, firmly, then repeated the action. He took her ass tenderly, gently, and the effect was overwhelming. Her pussy was on fire. She thrust a hand beneath her and cupped herself, shoved a finger into her hole as more of his cum oozed out of her. He was moaning constantly now, and so was she, face pressed to the mattress with her son plowing her ass from behind. Her first ass fuck, and it was with her own son!

"I've never fucked anyone in the ass before," he said to her. She felt an incredible thrill then, knowing that together they were sharing something they'd never shared with anyone else. Her darling son was fucking her ass, and she was loving it. She pulled her finger from her hole and put the cum soaked fingers into her mouth, tasting sperm for the first time. She'd sucked cock before, but never let anyone cum in her mouth. She was going to taste her son's sperm. She was going to let him fill her mouth with his hot spunk and she was going to drink every drop. She was going to let him fuck her any way he wanted, any time he wanted. She was going to be his.

Mark was thinking much the same thing. There was a reason he'd never had a permanent girlfriend. He had been waiting for this, to make his beloved mother his mistress. His lover. His.

He drove his cock into her ass again and again, shivering with ecstasy as she came beneath him, grunting and grinding her hips into the bed. Finally he felt the hot vibration begin in his balls and surge up through the length of his manhood. She felt it too and began to moan for him to cum inside her ass, to fill her, to fuck her. Fuck Mommy.

He exploded. He shoved into her as deeply as he could and shot his second thick load into her bowels, into his mother's sweet ass. He tried to tell her how much he loved her at that moment but all that came out was a strangled moan. She screamed beneath him, calling out his name. When he was spent he sagged over her, weak as a kitten, feeling as if every ounce of energy had drained out of him along with his sperm.

He eased his cock out of her gently. Her ass made a sucking sound as he left her body, and briefly her sphincter gaped open before closing, trapping in his cum. He rolled to the side and lay next to her on the bed. For a long moment all she did was pant, trying to catch her breath, and she wouldn't look at him.

"Momma?" he finally asked, "are you okay? Are you mad at me?"

She looked at him with puffy eyes, with tear stained cheeks, with a radiant smile that lit the room and the dark corners of his soul. "How could I ever be mad at you, Baby?" she said. "You made me feel so wanted, so desirable, so...loved."

"I do love you, Momma," he said, stroking her back. She nestled closer, making sure to grind her hip into his soaking crotch so that their fluids would be on the wedding gown.

"You know I've always loved you," she said. "You've always been my wonderful son. But now I don't feel that way. I can't. You're more than my son now, Mark. You're a man. And I want to be your woman. I want to be yours, Mark. Not just your mother. I want to be your lover."

His brilliant smile was the answer she'd hoped for. "I want that too," he said and kissed her. She laughed joyously as he pushed her onto her side so that they were face to face, chest to chest. "I want you," he said.

They kissed for awhile, and eventually got off the bed. He helped her out of the gown and got to see her naked at last. For the first time she didn't feel self-conscious in front of a man. For the first time she felt absolutely comfortable with someone else. Her beautiful, wonderful son. She folded the gown carefully and tucked it away, cum stains and all.

"Don't worry," he told her, "I'll buy you a new gown when we get married."

Surprised, she said, "But Mark I'm your mother. You're my son. We can't get married."

He kissed her, pressing their naked bodies together, and told her, "We can do whatever we want, Momma."

And she knew it was true. She felt it as surely as she felt his cock beginning to stiffen yet again. Laughing, deciding to worry over details later, she said, "Then, for starters, let's go take a shower together." His smile was the agreement she hoped for. She took her son by the hand and led her new lover away.

12