Monday, Tuesday, & Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers

"I can't," she wailed, "I can't go dressed like this they'll think I'm disgusting."

"Mother...mother," soothed Joshua, "You're not going to the chapel, you're going to a university dance and you'll see plenty of exposed flesh, I promise you."

"Are you sure...I mean...they won't refuse to let me in because I'm..."

"No mother, they won't refuse to let you in, in fact, I think they'd let you in free if they had to."

"Why would they do that?"

"Never mind, mother; I've got to get ready, Susan will be here soon."

"Susan? Who is Susan?"

"My girlfriend; she's driving us; otherwise we walk since dad has the car."

He left Lorna and went to get ready.

Half an hour later Susan arrived. She was dressed in a skirt that barely covered her crotch, her midriff was bare and her ample breasts where supported, if supported they were, by two small cups of flimsy material. Apart from her clothes Lorna was struck by her seeming to be a younger version of herself. The blonde hair, pale skin, long slender legs and the ample bosom made her seem as Lorna should have been when twenty years younger.

When Joshua introduced them Susan stared for a moment, then burst out, "You never told me your mother was a beauty, you always said she..."

Joshua cut in hastily, "I think we should be going, it's getting late."

When Joshua walked in to the hall with the two women there was a great amount of noise. The band throbbed loudly and people were talking at the tops of their voices. Dancing couples squirmed like hysterical worms on the dance floor. Near naked girls wavered in front of young men clad in mock evening dress.

As Joshua and the two women made their way to the bar there was a strange occurrence. As they pressed through the throng it parted for them. People stopped dancing for a moment and there was a strange staring silence as they passed. It was rather like a ship ploughing its way silently through the ocean to leave behind it a hissing whispering wake.

Susan, looking rather like the rest of the girls, did not seem to attract the attention. It was Lorna who, more elegantly clothed, that drew the salacious gaze of the men and the resentful jealousy of the girls.

Reaching the bar Joshua ordered whisky for himself, gin and tonic for Susan and orange juice for Lorna. He failed to tell Lorna that the orange juice was spiked with vodka.

The noise level had returned to its former cacophony, but as they turned away from the bar a number of young men who claimed to be acquaintances of Joshua came up to be introduced.

Susan they already knew, but clearly it was Lorna that engaged the interest of the young men. When she was introduced as Joshua's mother there were looks of disbelief, and it was not until Lorna assured them in a timid voice that she was indeed his mother, that they accepted that as truth.

There were tables scattered round the edge of the dance floor and finding one vacant, they sat down. After a few minutes Joshua and Susan excused themselves and joined the other wriggling worms on the dance floor.

Lorna sat sipping her orange juice feeling a nice warm and relaxing sensation taking possession of her. The other young men, with backward glances, had gone back to their fuming partners, and Lorna, with her newly acquired feeling of liberation sat watching the chaotic scene. "So unlike the chapel gatherings she thought."

While he was still gyrating on the dance floor Lorna saw someone come up to Joshua and speak to him. He was a tall dark complexioned man, clean shaven and dressed a little more formally than the rest of the gathering, and seemed to be a bit older than the rest of the company. She saw Joshua reply to whatever the man had asked and then pointed in her direction and nodded. The man made his way through the worms towards her. Reaching her table the man said, "I hope you don't mind, but Joshua said it would be all right if I came and spoke to you. I'm Roman Gage and I'm one of Joshua's tutors. I saw you come in and thought whose that lovely lady with Josh and how does he get to escort two beauties? I must admit when he told me just now that you're his mother I was amazed. He was telling the truth, wasn't he?"

Lorna made a trifle bold by the vodka content of her drink said, "What a lovely compliment, but of course, it isn't true, and yes, I am his mother."

It was clear that Roman could not keep his eyes from staring at Lorna's breasts, and Lorna, who had been desperately trying to hold together the slit up the side of her dress inadvertently let go her grasp. Her thigh was exposed to Roman's gaze and this momentarily refocussed his eyes.

Lorna grabbed the slit together again, and so Roman's eyes returned to her bosom.

In a voice that sounded as if he was choking on something Roman asked, "Would you like to dance?"

Lorna, who wasn't at all sure that she wanted to join the worms, said, "I'd rather not if you don't mind, but there are plenty of lovely girls here, so if you want to..."

"No, no, no," said Roman hastily, I'd like to stay with you. Can I get you another drink?"

Since Lorna's glass was empty she said, "Yes, I would like another drink, it's so hot in here."

Roman headed for the bar and as he waited to get the drinks a swaggering young man came up to Lorna. He began to introduce himself, but Roman was coming back. He stared at the youth who seemed to wilt, excused himself, and went off in a hurry.

The noise had begun to reach new heights as the effects of alcohol, and probably other things, began to loosen tongues and inhibitions.

"I'sh sho noishy in here," said Lorna.

"Look," replied Roman, there's a side room that hardly anybody is using shall we go in there?"

"Yesh pleash," said Lorna. I feel a bit funny...nish but funny."

The unaccustomed alcohol was making its inroads into Lorna, and as she rose she staggered slightly. Roman had to take her arm and guide her to the side room.

The room was furnished in fine university fashion, with deep leather armchairs and a couple of leather sofas. They sat down, or rather, Roman sat and Lorna plonked down.

"Tell me how my shuns getting on with hish shtudies," said Lorna.

For the next hour they discussed Joshua's academic progress, Roman's work, hopes and ambitions, the political wrangles on campus and even got around to talking about Lorna's life.

Lorna was feeling very lazy and relaxed and didn't want to talk about her life, which after all, centring round the chapel and home was rather dull. Instead she leaned against Roman and said, "Ish nish in here, and you're nish."

"It's nish...nice being with you," responded Roman.

"Ish it really?" Queried Lorna. "What a lovely thing to shay." She snuggled closer to Roman.

Roman considered her for a moment and then said, "Excuse me, I'll be back in a moment."

"Probably going to the toilet," thought Lorna, and then realised that her own bladder was making itself known. She looked around and saw a door marked, "Ladies." She weaved towards it and the means of relief beyond.

On returning she saw Roman looking around rather anxiously. On seeing her he smiled broadly and said, "I thought you'd cleared off and left me."

"Never," said the now inhibition free Lorna. "I'd never leave sush a nish gentleman ash you."

"Well, you won't have to for a while because I'm driving you home."

"What...why, whersh Joshua?"

"He's...er...he's gone somewhere with Susan."

"Thash very incon...incon...naughty of him. Now you've got the inconven...inconven...trouble of taking me home."

"It will be my pleasure," replied Roman.

"Will it really...you really want to take me home?"

"Yes, very much."

"Oh, you are a lovely man, Roman."

Roman glanced at his watch and said, "It's after one now, would you like to leave?"

"After one," yelped Lorna. "Where did the time go? I ushually go to bed at half pash nine, exshept when Clifford is going to...well shometimsh I go to bed at nine."

"You'd like to go, then?"

"Yesh pleash."

They made their way out of the building to Roman's car and drove to Lorna's house. During the trip Lorna kept informing Roman he was a lovely man and she'd enjoyed being with him "Sho mush." She accompanied this information with touches on his arm and an attempt to lean against him, but the bucket seats and the handbrake made this rather difficult.

When they arrived Lorna seemed loath to get out of the car. Roman got out his side and went to her's to open the door, thinking that perhaps she was too inebriated to manage it herself. This was not quite true, but he helped her out in any case and accompanied her to the front door.

At the front door Lorna looked deep into Roman's eyes and said, "Ish been lovely I don't want to leave you you're so nish."

"Invite me in, then," said Roman hopefully.

There are some things that even when one has imbibed a little more than is good, can focus the mind, like the moment when you're about to be hanged. The suggestion that she invite Roman in had that effect on Lorna. "I can't," she whispered, my husband..." Then she recalled that Clifford wasn't due back for a couple of days. "Well, Joshua will be home soon," she ended lamely.

"I don't think Joshua will be home for a very long time yet," said Roman.

"Why, what's he doing?"

"He's with Susan."

Lorna let this register for a moment, and then enlightenment came. "You mean they're...they're doing things...together...?"

"Well, if I was Joshua and I was with Susan, I'd be doing things."

"Would you really?"

"Yes, are you going to invite me in or shall we say goodnight?"

Lorna felt the sting of loneliness. She had enjoyed her evening with Roman and now she was going back into her drab house. It wasn't that they couldn't afford a few nice things, but Clifford said they were "worldly." What he did instead was to pile up money and then preach about the evils of Mammon on Sunday. It wasn't even as if he gave the money to the poor of something.

Just for once there had been a little colour in her life and she didn't want it to end. Having been in the masculine and rather vibrant company of Roman, he was a large part of that colour.

With some of her old timidity now returning she whispered, "Come in then for a while, if you'd really like to."

"I'd very much like to come in," said Roman, very close to her ear and also whispering.

Lorna felt a funny sort of trembly feeling thrill through her. She unlocked the door and they went in.

"Shall I make some coffee or tea?" she asked.

"Yes, please," said Roman in a shaky sort of voice.

She invited him to sit in the lounge, but instead he followed her into the kitchen and watching her make the tea he talked about how much he had enjoyed the evening and being with her.

They took the tea into the lounge. Lorna remembered the admonishments from the chapel minister about women never being alone with a man unless he was her spouse. In addition he also had said that even with her husband present a woman should never sit next to a man. She had broken the first command, and now decided to break the second. She sat next to Roman on the rather uncomfortable settee.

They sipped the tea for a while, and then somehow Roman's arm slipped behind her. Embarrassed and uncertain Lorna made no attempt to move away from Roman. Then his arm was touching her shoulder and she felt herself being pulled towards him. He turned to face her and kissed her softly on the lips.

Loran was astounded. Clifford had never kissed her as tenderly as that and when Roman came in for a second time he began to do something funny with his tongue and he somehow inserted it into her mouth, she froze.

"What does he think he's doing?" she asked herself, "and why is his hand touching my breast?"

Roman had indeed insinuated his hand into the top of her dress and was now cupping her breast, gently squeezing the nipple.

Lorna found her tongue and yelped, "What are you doing Roman?"

"I want you...I want you very badly," replied Roman, breathing very hard.

"Want what?"

"I want to make love with you."

Roman had pulled down the top of her dress and her breasts were now exposed. Lorna remembered the things she had seen and read on the computer and realised what was going on. One half of her wanted to push Roman away, but the other half said, "Clifford never touched my breasts like this, and it's lovely."

The chapel and Clifford began to fade into a void as Roman took one of her nipples into his mouth.

Lorna gave herself up to the feelings she was beginning to experience and gasped, "Oh Roman, that's so beautiful."

It was even more beautiful when she felt his hand begin to explore her vagina, but chapel virtue almost asserted itself again.

"No Roman...no please don't...you're making me...making me feel...oh my God."

Roman had removed her panties and was urging her out of her dress. The bras came off and for a moment Roman looked at her.

"Oh Lorna, you're more beautiful than I even imagined."

He began to undress himself and Lorna watched fascinated as his naked body was revealed. "He's...he's...he's... superb," she thought, "nothing like rather thin and bony Clifford."

She could see his erect penis and felt her clitoris throbbing – something she had never experienced with Clifford. She was wet, very wet as she sometimes had been when she masturbated. Roman was urging her to lie back and was parting her legs.

"Clifford...the chapel...oh God I want him...if I go to hell I want him."

Roman came between her legs saying, "You're so lovely Lorna." No man had ever said that to her before. With Clifford and the men at the chapel she had always felt herself to be almost a neuter – without a sexual presence even when Clifford had copulated with her.

Even if Roman was only saying she was lovely to get his way with her, at least he had said it and it made her feel a sensual and desirable woman. She made no resistance as Roman entered her.

She thought it would be a few grunts, the ejaculation of some sperm, and it would be over; but not with Roman. At times he stopped moving and lay looking into her eyes and still murmured how lovely she was and how wonderful it was to be with her like this.

Lorna had never had an orgasm with Clifford but now she felt the first quivering of its approach.

"Roman...Roman...something's happening...it's happening...deeper...please deeper."

The orgasm poured over her making her cry out and in the midst of this she heard Roman groan and then felt his sperm thumping into her. She cried out repeatedly, "Roman...Roman..." as he poured into her.

She felt him relax just as Clifford did when he had finished, but unlike Clifford, Roman did not pull away from her and wipe his penis on a tissue like Clifford did. He stayed with her as she continued to cry out in the joy of this first orgasm with a man.

When her orgasm abated Lorna suddenly felt shy. Roman was still inside her and still whispering lovely things to her and he was trying to look into her eyes. She had turned her head away, but he put his hand under her chin and turned her face to him and kissed her gently.

Although Lorna did not know it, Roman knew quite a lot about her; Clifford, the chapel and the life they led. Joshua had used him as a confidant and Roman had picked up that the relationship between Lorna and Clifford was what might be described as, "Utilitarian."

Lorna's very response to his sexual approach made him feel almost as if he had just taken a virgin. It was an experience that was new for him, as his previous sexual partners had all been well practiced in the sexual arts before he ever got to them.

Now he felt, not love for that was too soon, but an overwhelming tenderness for this lovely woman. He felt rather troubled by this feeling because all his previous sexual couplings had been "fun" and the release of some banked up sperm. Now, with this feeling of tenderness, went a feeling of responsibility.

He separated himself from her and asked, "Do you want me to go?"

"Are you sure Joshua won't be home soon?"

"Very sure." Her wily son, having some awareness of his mother's sexual desert, had told Roman he would not be home until the morning.

"Then stay with me, Roman," Lorna pleaded hesitantly.

"I'll stay as long as you want me too," Roman said, and kissed her.

"But please, Roman, could we use the bed next time? This settee is so uncomfortable.

"Wherever you want," said Roman, almost adding, "My love."

"What the hell is happening to me," thought Roman. "I brought home a good looking woman for a fuck, and now I'm getting mushy about her and I've only known her a few hours."

Try as he might Roman could not get rid of his feelings of tenderness and protectiveness for Lorna. He took her again on the bed and then they showered together. He put pillow under her buttocks and began to give her oral sex.

Lorna had read about oral sex on the computer but had never quite believed that couples did that sort of thing. Now she cried out, "Roman...Roman...what are you doing to me? You can't...you mustn't."

It was not so much that she didn't want him to do it, but Clifford, although he had never come anywhere near to giving her oral sex, had made disparaging remarks about her female smell. "It's revolting," he had said many times, "Go and take a shower." He took no responsibility for the odour which he had helped to create – that fishy smell that seems to go with sex.

Now Lorna feared that after the wonderful coupling they had had, Roman might be revolted by her odour and... "My God, he's tasting me as well."

But Roman was not turned off by either her smell or taste; on the contrary, he seemed to be enjoying it. He went on for a long time until Lorna once more felt an orgasm on the way. She squealed and writhed but Roman hung on to her determinedly.

When it had finished and he moved away from her, she could see her lubricant shining on his face. She wiped his face with a tissue and then opened her legs for him. She had no orgasm this time, but stroked his face and hair and worked with him as she felt him start to ejaculate.

"This is so wonderful," she thought. "Far better than all the stories and picture on the computer and so utterly different from anything with Clifford."

With the thought of Clifford she shuddered. The coldness, the using of her solely for his own relief, not caring about her and her needs; "Roman is...is what? He is loving and caring. It's not all for him; he wants me to enjoy it too."

After he had withdrawn from her Roman drew her to him. She snuggled against him feeling his warmth and tenderness. He had made real the world she had only experienced through the computer; it was a new world and one she wanted to stay in.

Roman asked, "Can we be together again?"

"I can't," said Lorna miserably, "My husband comes home in two days and..."

"But I know you're alone during the day and I can get away for an hour or two, so why not..."

"How do you know I'm alone?"

Roman hesitated, not wanting to betray Joshua.

"It was Joshua, wasn't it? He told you. Did he arrange all this?"

"No...no Lorna, I swear he didn't. All he did was to ask me to bring you home and said that he'd be out for most of the night."

"That's almost as good as arranging it, isn't it?"

"Have I made you unhappy making love with you?"

"No but...but it wasn't really making love, was it?"

"What was it then?"

"It was...was...was surrendering to carnal desires."

"Yes, if you must put it that way; but wasn't it something more?"

"No...yes...I don't know...I don't know what to think."

"I think we're having our first argument, Lorna."

They both laughed and Lorna snuggled closer to him.

"I'd better go now," said Roman, "but I shall be knocking at your door during the week. It will be up to you whether you open the door or not."

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers