Monday, Tuesday, & Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to be all right living there?" asked Lorna anxiously.

"I don't know whether or not I would be, but I'm not going to find out. I'm moving in with Susan. I'm going back now with the taxi to get my stuff – by the way, I'm a bit short, could you lend me some money?"

"I haven't got any money," said Lorna.

"Its okay," said Roman," I've got some." He handed over some notes.

"By the way," grinned Joshua, "congratulations you two; I think you've done the right thing mum...at last...I knew Roman was the guy for you."

"Bugger off, Joshua," Roman chuckled, "and don't come back for any more money."

Under the law one year's irreconcilable breakdown on a marriage was sufficient to gain a divorce. Lorna knew Clifford would not start divorce proceedings because the chapel forbade all divorce, so she started proceedings.

The baby had arrived well before the divorce proceeding began, a girl that they called "Ishtar". That Roman was the father seemed obvious since the girl had his dark colouring and not Clifford's pale skin and hair. They talked about having tests done, but Roman pointed out that he had said right at the start he would take Lorna no matter what, and that included the baby, so no tests were carried out.

Clifford delivered one more sermon to Lorna via letter. In substance, and with many biblical quotes, or rather, misquotes, he pointed out that they had been made, "One flesh," their bond was insoluble, and in the eyes of God, or more accurately, the chapel, she was outcast from the household of the "Righteous" and was destined for eternal torment.

The letter was not exactly subjected to eternal torment, but was certainly burnt by Lorna.

Soon after her divorce became absolute she and Roman married. It was some years after this even and when Joshua had finally married his lovely Susan that Joshua said, "You know, you two go on as if you've only been married for a couple of weeks."

He was right, but probably didn't know how right. His remark had been based on seeing Roman and Lorna embracing and holding hands. What he did not know, or wasn't sure of, was what went on in bed at night or at other times for that matter, and it wasn't only Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.