Monica 45: PALM SUNDAY

Story Info
Monica preaches to the choir. GOD HELP US ALL.
7.1k words
4.78
7.2k
5
4

Part 45 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You made it."

"I promised you didn't I?" Monica Gift met her friend Thea King at the door of her Father's Church. Thea was wearing a long chorus gown and nearly tripped over its hem as she hopped in glee clapping. Monica calmed her with a hug so tight they both nearly toppled to their side. Eyes all around her made Monica sweat. Ninety five percent of the congregation was African American. Not an issue to Monica but their looks at her relayed a different story. Luckily for Monica, Thea and her date Garrett were able to mentally convince everyone that Monica was their honored guest. Garrett specifically throwing his gigantic arms out to his sides with an expression of "WHAT?" Their judgment seemed to lead to a more relaxing demeanor. For now.

"Awkwarrrrd." Monica shivered until Garrett placed an arm on her shoulder with a caring grin.

"I got your back."

"I'm fine. I think they're warming up to me. At least the men are." She ribbed him lightly with her elbow, "Maybe it's my cleavage."

"Probably a little more sin that this church has seen in a good while." Thea sighs.

"Hey I could always wear one of those choir robes."

"Can you sing?"

Monica fidgets a bit before wincing. "Well...when I sing in the shower the water refuses to spray until I stop. That should give you a hint."

"Don't drain the baptismal well." Garrett chuckles.

"Ooooo! I've never been baptized. Wet t-shirt contest Thea?"

"There is no hope for your soul." Thea scowls, "My Daddy would throw the good book straight at you."

"As long as that book is Fifty Shades of Grey. Sort of Purgatory right?"

"Hopeless I say." Thea giggles.

"Braless too, oh Sister of the Braless Brigade." Monica reaches out to palm both of Thea's tits, "Wow! No bra. I'm soooo proud of you."

"Me too." Garrett blushes trying not to laugh. Thea pelts him with her knuckles accompanied by a deadly sneer, the second the gentle giant looked down at her he sighs, swatting at open air, "Is there a mosquito in here?"

"Landed right here." Monica swiftly slaps Thea on the butt. Thea in a panic looks to the ogling congregation.

"We go to school together. Trying to save her soul. Might need an exorcist." Thea in her ramble was sweating hard. Too many of her family members were watching. Some amused but others eager to pounce with Bible verses and hellfire. Monica was ready for anything. The evil within her knew she could get the men on her side with nothing but a wink or bending over. In her tight white dress with rose colored flowers printed on it, the satiny material tended to recede between her butt cheeks a bit more than it should. Not wearing underwear led to that guilty pleasure. At least the skirt of the dress almost touched her knees instead of her hips. That could have been scandalous.

"Come meet my Mother." Thea snatched up Monica's hand to lead her through the pews. Most of said seats were filling up rather quickly so stepping in front of people was necessary to get anywhere. At least Thea was polite in saying "Excuse me." multiple times. Monica would explore the faces of many men in passing. Some her age, others a bit older. Her friend Darius and his girlfriend Cheyenne sat together chuckling at Monica. Each person that she scooted in front of looked down at Monica's ass as she went by. A lot of closed eyes and mumbling lips were seen to be reciting, "Dear Lord..." with unheard prayers. Every guy here today was going to need repentance. Behind Darius and Chey sat his ex-girlfriend Thelma, she seemed overly amused by everyone. Including her own Father Morton who sat next to her.

"Who's the white girl?" Morton winced at his daughter with the most amazing hair extensions ever seen. Thelma knew how to get men to check her out as well. Hearing her Father take interest made Thelma hesitant.

"Monica Gift. We go to school together."

Darius turns in his pew to offer his two scents worth. Cheyenne fanning herself with a service pamphlet noticed that Darius seemed to want to look back quite a lot. Using Morton as an excuse to flirt with Thelma she surmised. Chey tried to keep an open mind.

"Crazy white chick Mort. The things that girl's done would make you wanna jump up and beg to save her soul." Darius chuckled then glances at Thelma's tits. Her eyes although amazing were slightly ignored. Thelma would settle for that, slut that she was. Even her Father knew that fact about her, yet defended her to the end.

"You think she might need some laying of hands?" Morton studied Monica's trek through the congregation at Thea's insistence.

"She would probably demand more than yours." Thelma snickered.

"You should offer that Mort." Darius grinned sharing his pearly whites like Nick Cannon in the house.

"Don't encourage my Daddy." Thelma hissed trying to relax her Father who was exerting too much effort in looking over Monica from a distance. His mouth was even watering. Who knew her Dad liked white girls? Thelma scowled with a cocked eye brow.

"No excuse. No excuse." Monica would repeat to those she passed to counter Thea's "Excuse me." Some laughed, others frowned, especially the wives and grandmothers. More than a few husbands were swatted for paying too much attention to Monica. Every eye she met made the girl confirm her theory that even in church men lusted. HARD!

Reaching her Mother up on stage with the other choir members Thea motioned her Mom to step down and meet her friend. "Momma this is my friend Monica. Monica this is my mom Queenie."

"It is very nice to meet you Monica."

"Likewise...Queenie King? I can see who wears the pants in the family." Monica chuckled then clammed up at the woman's scrutinizing glare. Uneasy Monica apologizes. "Sorry. I couldn't resist."

Suddenly both Thea and her Mom burst into laughter, "HONEY? YOU GOT THAT RIGHT." Queenie added. To her right another woman added her opinion with, "Lord have mercy. Child you need a shawl to cover...those." A careful point toward Monica's chest made Miss Gift lower her chin to view her own cleavage.

Thea to the rescue improvises with, "I talked Monica into joining the choir for the morning. She can sing beside me."

"Delightful." Queenie found pride in the moment, "Take her back to the wardrobe room and find a gown to fit her." Giggling Thea drags Monica along for the ride yet again. As they leave Queenie tells her sister Lola, "See? Not all white girls are without hope." A grim, "Mmhm!" from Lola led to disbelief.

"Oh my God! Thea I told you I can't sing."

"Just move your mouth I'll sing." Thea bubbles as they begin their search on the hangers for a gown to fit Monica's height. "Here try this one on." With a nervous wince toward Thea she begins to remove her dress. Thea bulges her eyes, "You wear it over your dress silly."

"Not if you're making me do this." Monica razzes her with an extended tongue.

"Monica this is a house of God. Please don't do this."

"Nobody is going to notice. The neckline touches our throat." Monica was pure evil today. Right there in the back room she unzipped her dress slipping it over her succulent curves in order to step out of it. Wearing only her heels she dares to dance in the open before Thea's covered eyes. While dancing holding her gown two young men a few years older than the girls stuck their heads into the opened doorway. Jaws dropped, the two African American charmers looked at each other before barging right in.

"Who's your friend Thea?"

Trembling at the sight of the two men Thea uncovers her eyes to see Monica holding the gown to her chest. At least she was covered. Twisting in step Monica turned her back to the boys offering them a full bare backside. They checked her out in style. Thea went ballistic forcing Monica to turn away from the boys. "STOP IT THIS INSTANT."

"We were all born nakie. What's the big deal?" Monica winked at the boys. Extending a hand to shake Monica nibbles her lower lip, "Hi. I'm Monica. Who are you two handsome devils?"

"Stop talking about the devil in my Father's church." Thea insisted stomping her foot.

"Hey Monica. I'm Dewain and this is Brandon." The boys both raise their hands at once. Knowing Monica too well Thea grabs the gown holding it in front of Monica's nudity as the brunette beauty lets the gown go in favor of using both of her hands to shake theirs. If Thea had not predicted her move the men would be drooling over a full frontal.

"Party pooper." Monica razzes her again.

"Daaaaaang! That's some bold shit." Dewain admits rubbing his chin's thin goatee.

"Watch your mouth Dewain Whittaker." Thea scolds him.

"You heard Thea." Monica grins sheepishly palming her tits behind Thea's cloak, "Watch where your mouth is."

"You should come sit with us later. We'll keep you company." Brandon straightens his tie smirking.

"Are you going to use that tie to tie my wrists together?" Monica was shameless. It took Thea to stomp on Monica's foot to halt her taunting.

"Owww! Now I might need carried to the choir stage." Monica chuckled at Thea.

"Hopeless. Why did I ever think I could save you?" Thea just drops the gown to the tile and marches out. The gown hitting the floor Monica looked torn between flirting harder or behaving to keep her friend happy.

Brandon bent over to pick the gown up while looking at Monica's sweetly shaven pubes on the way back up. "Nice. Here you better put this on. Don't let the Reverend see you like that."

"Thanks. I think I made a big mistake coming here today."

"Why?" Dewain narrowed his eyes checking out Monica's boastful nipples as she claimed the gown. "Because you're the only white chick in the church? A very hot white chick."

"No." Monica giggles while putting the gown on, quickly ruining their adventurous tour of her body. "I love Thea to death. She's sensitive and I just don't know when to stop teasing. I like being naked in public." Her eyes lower to their crotches seeing well formed tents. "I'll find you guys after I howl on stage with Thea. Just a heads up, not those heads." She slyly points toward their laps, "My singing will set your Rottweilers into a frenzy."

"I own a chihuahua?" Brandon tries to look serious.

Dewain only added to the unpredictable humor. "My Rott ate his chihuahua." Monica snorted then picked her dress up from the tile.

"Mind holding on to this until I come sit with you two studs?"

Brandon claims it and folds it up to hide beneath his suit jacket. From there Monica took a deep breath and marched out into the Nave. Locating Thea beside her Mother with a hesitant eye contact Monica shuffles toward Thea and offers a pouty embrace. Queenie and Lola admired their friendship with a bit more respect.

"Let's do this." Monica clears her throat and offers a "LA LA LA LA LA!" Queenie shakes her head at Lola at the awful voice. "Sorry I'm no Rihanna." Monica giggles, "Although I have a..." Again Thea intervenes with a sneer to shut up, her palm over Monica's lips gave her a pretty good clue. The elders merely scowled. Tough crowd.

Before the choir headed out to the stage Thea made it clear to Monica that she was having a nervous breakdown. Monica merely consoled her buddy the best she could by telling her she would visit her in the sanitarium. As if that helped.

Behind them a deep masculine voice stepped close placing an arm around the shoulders of both girls as he stood between them. "Good morning young Thea. Who might be your equally youthful friend here?"

Eyes raised to look back at the charming cad with a well groomed head of hair and a deadly white smile. Sharing in his grin Thea held her breath, "Good morning Deacon Flye. This is my friend Monica."

"A ravishing creature you are. Welcome to the house of God. My name's Deacon Opie Nathanial Flye. It is indeed a pleasure."

Monica snickers aloud, "Opie N. Flye. Open Flye. Dick in even." She cracks herself up. "Sorry."

"Occasionally. Yes indeed." He chuckles at her humor not even affecting the fact it was risqué in nature to be sexually speaking as they were in Church. He was an extremely seductive man who smelled entirely too good. Even in his fifty's he was in great shape. "Joining our choir I see."

"You guys might regret it." She laughs.

"An angel such as yourself? I truly doubt that. You hide your wings well my dear."

"Hiding a lot more than that." Monica snorts while Thea cringes.

"Do tell?" Deacon Flye beguiles her. Monica began to sweat beneath her gown. If not for Thea she might have shown him her secret. Monica Gift was having way too much fun at the expense of others. Not to mention her soul. Of course Monica wasn't sure about the whole religion thing anyway, never having been forced to attend any denomination. She would repent later in life. For now, the Devil made her do it.

"Forgive us Deacon Flye, " Thea pulled Monica away from his grasp, "I need to introduce her to my Dad before services begin."

"Of course. I look forward to your rendition of Bringing in the Sheep."

"HA!" Monica busts up, "Bringing in the sheepskin maybe."

Hearing her Deacon Flye clears his throat and adjusts his tie, "A wolf in sheep's clothing I see. Aooo!" He tries for a laugh fluttering his fingers toward her.

"Is that what these gowns are made of? Soooo itchy." Monica tugs at her collar smirking.

"WILL YOU BEHAVE?" Thea stomps on Monica's foot a second time this day, then points at the Deacon, "HOUSE OF GOD."

"You are so right Sweet Thea. Forgive me Monica. Perhaps we can chat further after the services."

"After the services about my services?" She wags her tongue.

"UGGGGGGGGGGH!" Thea yanks her along, away from the devious Deacon. "I knew you would do this. Why did I even think you could contain your lust. It is a sin you know?"

"Who was it that joined me in fucking some Teachers?"

"SHHHHHHHHH! Not so loud. Okay I'm lustful too. Let's just try not to let others know. I don't want to humiliate my Father. He is the Pastor."

"Is he cute?"

"Yes. STOP IT!"

"I'm teasing you already. Calm down."

"How can I calm down when you're taking the entire congregation to Hell with you? SUCCUBUS!"

"What does sucking on a bus have to do with now?" Monica looked puzzled.

"I give up."

"I plan on giving it up too. I knew you would come around."

"You're utterly hopeless." Thea concludes before noticing a new arrival out in the crowd, "My brother is here. DO NOT SEDUCE HIM. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"

"Where is he?"

"The tall man in the sweater with glasses."

"He looks like Urkel from that old sitcom Family Matters."

"Did you do that?" Thea winces at her jest then busts up laughing, "That's what I call him too. Too funny. He does look like Urkel."

"I didn't even know you had a brother. What's his name?"

"Theo."

"Thea and Theo? Parents get drunk on communal wine?"

"Probably. He's in college. He knows your neighbor Kyle. They live in the same dorm."

"WHOA! You know I never did get back with that Dalton guy I met at the park. He goes there too. He invited me to a frat party sometime."

"PLEASE DON'T DO THAT. My brother is still a virgin. I'd like to keep him that way."

"Seriously? He's in college and a virgin? NO WAY."

"Look at him. He even does the Urkel dance in private. I've caught him when he thought he was alone."

"I'll leave him alone. I can't promise that when I visit the dorms though. You know I'll be getting nakie."

"Just avoid Theo like the plague over Egypt. He is the first born." Thea chuckles.

"Sacrifices must be made." Monica didn't even understand her own humor at that moment. It just sounded funny.

"Come on let's go say hi to my Father. Please...best behavior. He can't know anything about what we do at school. Definitely not you being nude under that gown."

"Secrets safe with me."

"Uh huh!" Thea was not prepared. Taking her hand she led Monica through the halls toward her Father's office. Reaching it Thea coldly points at her friend in one last cry for mercy. Monica pouts but offers a pat to Thea's butt. Encouragement enough. A knock on the door attracts attention.

"You may enter." Comes a deep manly voice, not so much different than that of Deacon Flye's tone. Thea took it upon herself to open the door and duck her head in.

"Daddy? Can I introduce you to someone real fast? I know you're practicing your sermon."

"Semen?" Monica barely whispers as Thea enters. Luckily it went unheard.

"Of course Thea. I have everything memorized. You should know that by now." He swivels in his desk chair to face them as Monica joins Thea inside. A warm vibrant smile exudes at Monica wearing a choir gown.

"Joining the choir on your first visit? Brave soul indeed." He stands tall leaving Monica to drop her jaw.

"Your Father is Denzel Washington?"

"High praise. I do share a resemblance." He chuckles extending a hand of friendship, "Pastor Abraham King, you are?"

"Monica Gift. I adore your daughter." Monica hugs Thea unexpectedly.

"As do I." Abraham smothers them both with a hug of his own. Thea couldn't breath being crushed between the two. All she could do was endure and flare her eyes. So unexpected. Rubbing Monica's back Abraham fidgets a moment. Surely the girl was wearing something beneath her gown. Shrugging off his intuition he welcomes Monica further. "Any friend of my beautiful daughter is a friend of mine. Brownie points for joining the choir."

"Like I've told others, don't blame me when the Voice judges don't turn."

"A lovely sense of humor. I hope you enjoy the sermon."

"Tasty I'm sure." She giggles. He merely overlooks her words.

"Theo made it." Thea breaks the tension.

"The boy finally set his alarm clock." He glances at his watch, "Speaking of time I should be joining the flock. Hopefully, Deacon Flye filled the baptismal well this time."

"I've never been baptized." Monica belts out without thinking. Thea bulges her eyes at the notion. Waving her hands nervously toward Monica her Father grins with conquest.

"Perhaps you might consider doing so. Cleanse your soul my child."

"Sure! I can do that. Ummm! What am I doing?" She had no clue.

"A dip in the baptismal well in accepting God into your life." He looked at her with pride.

"So I can get wet and not get into trouble for it?"

"Absolutely."

Abraham guides them toward the door without much effort. Once outside Abraham kisses his daughter on the forehead and takes his leave for the auditorium. The second he was out of hearing range Thea uses both hands to snatch up the front of Monica's gown. Losing it she growls as if possessed.

"ARE YOU INSANE?"

"What did I do?"

"You can't get baptized. You don't have a bra and the t-shirt that Father offers is white to symbolize purity of the soul."

"Ooooo! Wet t-shirt contest."

"This is going to be soooo bad. I love you but right now I really hate you."

"Relax. I'll just play dumb I'm good at that."

Hearing piano music Thea shakes her head out of defeat, "Come on we have to get up on stage. Please don't embarrass me."

Merging amongst the standing members of the choir they discover only two seats left. Of four rows on a three level stage they sit in the third tier. Behind them were boys. Go figure Thea rolled her eyes. Hearing their whispers about the hot white girl did not help. Monica ate it up. Sharing glances with them Thea realized that the boys that were holding Monica's dress had filled those lads behind them in. GREAT!

Song book in hand for Monica's benefit Thea concluded that it was pointless in sharing the source. She knew the words already. Monica would most likely change the words to fit her fanciful charade. Thea King tried not to smile. She knew this was going to be a travesty. All of her years of taking pride in her Father's shared message became fleeting with this beautiful temptress at her side. Sadly, Monica Gift had just that...the gift of likability. God help them all.