Monica's Art Class Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica wasn't sure why she stated so confidently that Shawn was a knight. It seemed like such a strange romantic notion to suddenly get. Those sort of notions were something she had long put behind her. She could be friends with men and she didn't hate them, but she knew romance wasn't going to happen for her at her age.

"Maybe we should start with Shawn," Angel said as she pursed he lips. "Did you see that look he was giving us? Delaying with him could cause trouble."

"He's suspicious that we're up to something," Monica said, "but I still think we should stick to the plan. Shawn is going to be one of the easiest for us to get. He's not attached like the others and as a result we're not going to have to be as cautious with him as we are with the others. That caution is why I put off the conquest of Mark this week. We should have him next week though."

"That's fair enough," Angel nodded, "so, what are we going to do instead?"

"Before I answer that question I need to ask you one myself. It also has to deal with the fact that this group has more women than men."

"You have me intrigued now, what's the question?"

"Have you ever had sex with another woman?"

"Yes," Angel's eyes flashed with excitement as she answered. She began to unbutton her blouse as she took a step toward Monica. "It hasn't been that often, but I've enjoyed it when it has happened."

"I think you now have your answer about what the two of us are going to be doing tonight," Monica said as she stepped forward and undid the buttons of Angel's blouse.

The two of them were now standing right in front of one another. Their hands reached for each other and they were both soon naked. Angel's breasts weren't huge, but they weren't small either. They were big enough to have a slight hang to them, but still small enough to fit nicely into a lover's hand. Looking down Monica noticed that the light brown hair between Angel's legs had recently been through a bikini wax, but was otherwise untouched. There was a large surgical scar on her stomach.

Monica looked up from the scar to see Angel looking back at her. "It's from a hysterectomy and it's why Len and I don't have any children."

"I'm sorry," Monica replied.

"Why?" Angel said shaking her head. She had a pleasant, but also somewhat sad smile on her face. "It happened years ago and I've had plenty of time to adjust and recover emotionally."

Monica nodded and took Angel's hand. She led her to the door set opposite the front doorway. It led to her downstairs guest bedroom. A large king size bed covered with a brown blanket was set, headboard first, against the wall to the left of the door. After leading Angel over to the bed Monica pushed her friend down onto it. Angel lay on the end as Monica grabbed her legs and spread them wide.

"Let's start off slow," Monica said as she placed her lips against the side of Angels' foot.

"Slow is good," Angel replied, her breathing already coming out in a series of pants.

Monica kissed her way up Angel's leg. When she reached the inner thigh, she left several kisses there before moving over to Angel's other leg doing the same to the inner thigh. She then slowly made her way back down to the other set of Angel's toes. She sucked each one individually before sliding up the bed to seize Angel's mouth with a kiss.

Their tongues intertwined in their mouths as Monica began to explore Angel's body. Her hand reached for one of Angel's breasts. Once there she used her thumb to slowly circle the nipple. After doing this for awhile she turned her hand downward and began to move it toward Angel's pussy. When she reached her destination she used her middle finger to caress the cleft between Angel's labia. Having broken off from Angel's mouth, she also began to kiss the side of Angel's neck.

"Oh god that's nice," Angel moaned, "yes rub me there, that's so good."

Using two fingers, Monica penetrated Angel's folds and then used then to rub the sensitive flesh inside. This caused Angel to writhe over the bed and moan even louder.

Seeing how much Angel's was enjoying herself, Monica slowly pulled her fingers out until only the tips remained inside Angel. She then slammed them back in quickly. She repeated this process over and over leaving Angel mindlessly grunting and moaning, the occasional, "yes," being the only intelligible thing to come out of her mouth.

With her next trick, she used her other hand to rub Angel's clit. She started off slowly, but bit by bit began to pick up her tempo until Angel was thrashing around on the bed, crying out in ecstasy. Suddenly Angel lay very still; her legs shook, not very noticeably, but there enough to be seen, and a rush of fluids flooded out of her pussy.

Angel lay on the bed for a couple of minutes. Monica watched a her friend recovered and enjoyed the after effects of her orgasm. Eventually Angel began to move. She sat up and looked at Monica, her face a portrait of bliss.

"You look like you enjoyed that," Monica laughed.

"Yep," Angel said as she grabbed Monica and pulled her toward her for a kiss, "now it's my turn."

Without stopping the kiss Angel turned Monica onto her back. The passionate kiss continued for quite some time before Angel broke away. She spread Monica's legs and placed her lips against the side of one of Monica's feet.

"Turnabout is fair play," Angel said with a grin as she began to kiss her way up Monica's leg.

Just as Monica had done earlier, when Angel reached the inner thigh of the leg she was kissing she moved over to the same place on the other leg and began to make her way back down. Monica had felt herself getting warmer as her friend's mouth drew closer to the center of that warmth. She groaned out of disappointment when she realized the direction Angel's mouth was now going in.

"This is payback isn't it," she complained with a laugh.

"Yes it is," Angel said with her own laugh.

When Angel's kisses reached Monica's foot she paused. "Ah hell, I just can't wait to taste it anymore." With these words she dove forward, mouth first, onto Monica's pussy.

Electric shocks shot throughout Monica's body when Angel's tongue connected with her clit. Monica's pussy quickly became inflamed under the licks and flicks of that very talented tongue.

Suddenly Monica felt Angel's mouth leave her pussy. At first she felt like crying out, "no," but soon realized that Angel was just shifting position. Shortly afterward Monica was able to see Angel's pussy above her face as her friend swung herself into a sixty-nine position.

Monica raised her face to lick Angel's now fully open pussy. As she did this she felt Angel's mouth once again connect to her own soaking wet hole. Soon she was lost as the heat between her legs took over her reality. She locked onto Angel's clit as she felt her own pressure begin to build. Once again Angel went still, the barely noticeable shaking of her legs the only sign of what was happening to her until the juices flooded out of her. Seconds after this happened Monica's own orgasm hit, the shaking and shuddering of her own body being dramatically different to Angel's.

"Wow," Angel said as the two women lay side by side minutes later, "we're going to have to do that again."

Monica was about to respond when she spotted someone in the doorway of the bedroom. The door was open just a crack, but through that space she saw movement. She sat up to get a better view, saw the person's hair and instantly knew who it was. Nobody she knew had that dark shade of black hair other than Ellie. Only one of Ellie's eyes was visible through the space between the door and the frame. Monica saw it go wide as the realization that she had been seen dawned on Ellie.

"Excuse me," Monica said to a confused looking Angel as she leaped out of bed. She ran for the door after the now fleeing Ellie.

Monica reached the door and flung it open. "Ellie stop!" she shouted as soon as the door was open.

On the other side Ellie stood frozen in front of the front door. Her back was to Monica, one hand in the middle of reaching for the door knob. When she turned around her eyes were wide with fear; a true deer in the headlights look.

"I didn't mean to spy on you. I realized half way home that I forgot this," Ellie squeaked out, holding up one of her small sketchpads. "Your door was unlocked and I only intended to pop in, grab my sketchbook and then quickly leave. After I grabbed my pad I heard the moans. I know I shouldn't have looked, but once I saw you two I couldn't look away." Tears began to form in her eyes as she said this last sentence. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Monica walked over to Ellie and hugged her. "It's OK, I'm not mad, just startled. I wasn't expecting to see you there."

She looked over her shoulder to see Angel standing in the bedroom doorway, a sheet wrapped around her body. She offered a white robe to Monica; one of the thick, comfortable ones Monica had in that room for the life models she used.

"Thank you," she said as she stepped over to Angel. She took the robe and put it on. She was tying it in place as she turned to look back at Ellie.

"What are we going to do with her?" Monica heard Angel ask from behind her. Judging from her tone, Monica guessed that Angel was trying to keep herself from laughing.

"I'm so sorry!" Ellie cried out again. "I won't tell anyone what I saw!"

Monica hugged Ellie again. "It's alright, believe me, you surprised us, but neither of us is mad at you."

"OK, but I am really sorry," Ellie said, a faint smile returning to her face.

It was at this point that Monica decided to try to manipulate the situation to better her plans. She took a step closer to Ellie so that her body was nearly touching the younger woman's. "Tell me Ellie, did you enjoy what you saw?"

Ellie looked up at Monica and gulped. "Yes," she whispered.

Hesitating for a moment, Monica decided to throw herself into this gamble. "Would you like to do the same thing?"

There was a long pause before Ellie spoke. When she did her eyes were turned down and her face was beet red. "Maybe sometime, but not right now. It's Mark; it has everything to do with Mark; I want my first time to be with him."

"What if you were to share him with us?"

Ellie's eyes shot up to meet Monica's gaze and she shivered. Monica could tell from her changing expression that the shiver wasn't from fear.

"I'd like that," Ellie stated, her voice suddenly had a confidence to it. "I don't want it right now though. Let me have a few weeks. I want Mark and I to be something special. If we introduce that level of excitement to out sex life right at the beginning, it could wreck things."

Stepping back, Monica let out a laugh. "You certainly know you mind on this matter."

A fire appeared in Ellie's eyes. "He's going to be mine."

Both Monica and Angel laughed together at Ellie's determined statement. "Well," Monica said after she stopped laughing, "You had better get started. I think you may have guessed out intentions now. We don't want to wait forever."

Monica put her hand on Ellie's shoulder and led her back to the door. As she opened the door Ellie looked right into he eyes and said, "I think I'd like seeing him with you. Watching the way he reacted today excited me. Just remember though, he's mine and I'm only going to be loaning him to you."

Monica couldn't help herself from laughing again as she gently pushed Ellie through the doorway. "He belongs to you, we can all agree on that and thank you for the future loan."

"Good night Monica," Ellie said with a grin before turning and running down the front steppes to her car.

After shutting the front door Monica spun on her heals to face Angel and sighed. "That was an interesting development."

"That's an understatement," Angel replied, rolling her eyes. "It also means we're going to have to change our plans."

"Agreed, if we went after Mark first now we'd almost certainly lose Ellie."

"Do you still think she's just a pawn in this game?" Angel asked with a wink.

Monica sighed before answering. "I'd maybe move her up to a rook."

"Shawn then?"

"What?" Monica asked confused for a second by the sudden change in conversation.

"Sorry," Angel said, "I shouldn't have changed topics so abruptly. Are we going to switch our first target to Shawn now that we've ruled out Mark?"

"That seems like the best course of action at this point. I want to get a better idea of how things are developing between Ellie and Mark before we get ourselves entangled with Dennis and Lenora as well."

"Makes sense."

"So, how soon do you have to be home? Monica asked, flicking her hair suggestively.

"I can stay another half hour before I have to head home. Are you offering more details for me to tell Len?"

"A half hour is plenty of time to give you more details," Monica said, reaching for Angel's hand. She then led Angel back to the bedroom.

As soon as they were inside the doorway Angel grabbed Monica by the shoulders, spun her around and pushed her to the bed after ripping the robe off her body. "Turn about is fair play," she laughed as she pushed Monica down onto bed, "I've cum twice and you've only cum once. I think it's time to even things up."

Monica wasn't given any time to respond to this as Angel wasted no time and was quickly feasting on her pussy. Monica was soon thrashing around on the bed, her pussy feeling like liquid fire. She felt Angel begin to focus on her clit, alternating between licking and sucking. Monica's back arched as she began to babble incoherently. Angel didn't let up and soon Monica was in the grip of her second orgasm of the night. Her eyes grew wide as a loud groan escaped from her lips and waves of ecstasy rolled over her.

When she could move again she looked into Angel's eyes, grabbed her and pushed her onto her back. Her own aggressiveness surprised Monica. Before Angel could react, three of Monica's fingers were inside her pussy working their way in and out.

"That's two for me," Monica hissed excitedly between clenched teeth. "Let's see if we can give you a third."

"If you insist," Angel gasped. She closed her eyes and began to moan.

The pace of her fingers increased as Monica watched Angel's writhing become more intense. Just as she thought Angel was close to her climax Monica eased off in order to prolong the pleasure. She did this two more times, bringing Angel right to the edge, only to bring her back.

"Oh god, stop doing that!" Angel cried out at last. "Just let me cum!"

"Very well," Monica chuckled. Her hand blurred as it moved her fingers at their fastest pace yet.

Once this speed began it didn't take long for Angel to reach the point of explosion. Monica was now used to Angel's orgasms. She watched as Angel's body became still except for the expected slight leg shaking. She also wasn't shocked by the amount of fluid that suddenly flooded from her pussy. It took longer than any time before for Angel to recover from this last orgasm.

When she did finally recover, she looked up at Monica with a contented smile. "I think I'm done for now," she purred, " thank you."

"I think we're both done for the moment," Monica replied. She didn't have a mirror in front of her, but she knew the smile on her face matched the one currently on Angel's.

After a few minutes Angel roused herself and got out of the bed and to her feet. She turned back to Monica and grinned. "This has been fun, but I have to use your shower and then head home."

After sitting herself up in the bed Monica waved at Angel. "Say hi to Len for me."

"I'll do better than that," Angel said with a wink, "I'll tell him the first blowjob is from you."

"Are you suggesting that you want me to give your husband a blowjob?" Monica said teasingly.

"I'm suggesting more than that," Angel said as she walked out of the bedroom. Monica heard the second sentence of Angel's statement after her friend had disappeared from sight. "I'm suggesting that you should fuck him."

"I think I will!" Monica shouted loud enough that she hoped Angel would hear her. She had to admit that the thought did excite her. She got out of the bed herself and put the robe back on.

Eventually Angel came back to the room. She was once again fully dressed as she walked over to Monica and hugged her. "Thank you for the fun evening."

"It was my pleasure too," Monica replied.

With one final wave of her hand Angel made her way to the front door. As she walked her hips moved in an exaggerated sway. She looked back over her shoulder at Monica and grinned. "I'm off to fuck my husband."

Monica burst out into a fit of laughter. "You mean I haven't worn you out?"

Angel spun on her heals and stood looking at Monica, her hands akimbo. "It's going to take me twenty minutes to get home. That's enough time for me to recover and to get myself worked up again by thinking about Len waiting for me at home. It'll be a different dance partner, but the same sort of fun."

With those last words Angel was gone. Monica looked at the bed; the covers and sheets were a mess. She was going to have to wash them all in the morning. She sighed, but then smiled; the inconvenience was worth paying for the pleasure she experienced tonight. She then made her way upstairs to the shower and then to bed.

Chapter Two

The following week Mark's car arrived first. This wasn't unusual, but the fact that Ellie got out of the passenger side was. Monica watched as they walked up the front steps hand in hand. When they reached her she looked down at their clasped hands and smiled.

"Well," she said to them, "this is new."

"Yes," the two of them said at the same time. Realizing right away what they had just done they looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Mark walked inside, a big smile on his face. Ellie hung back and hugged Monica. As she did she whispered in Monica's ear, "We haven't done anything yet, so you still can't have him."

Monica smirked when she heard that and tried to suppress a laugh. "I'll try to keep that in mind."

Ellie grinned and dashed inside to take the seat beside Mark. Both of them prepared for the evening, occasionally giving each other the sort of look people in new relationships give one another.

The rest of the class arrived in the same order they had the previous week; Dennis and Lenora arrived together followed by Shawn and then Angel. Angel arrived not long after Shawn; Monica raised an eyebrow when she realized that Angel was staring and his ass as she walked up the front steps behind him. She felt a stirring of a strange feeling and thought it might be pride. Why would that be?

Shawn wasn't a piece of property she owned.

He reached her and handed her a single yellow flower that he had been holding behind his back. "For the most beautiful teacher I've ever had," he said as he gave it to her.

"Thank you," she said, smiling as she gave it a sniff.

Shawn then gave her a peck on the cheek and then entered the house. He moved right to the last remaining empty chair in the semi-circle and began to prepare for the evening.

When Angel reached Monica she said in a whisper, "Oh my god that ass, I think this is the first time I've seen him wearing jeans that tight. Even with that silly jacket it's obvious what kind of great butt he has hidden under those things."

"I noticed you looking," Monica chuckled.

"Oh my god it was almost hypnotic. I can't wait to get my hands on it as he's pumping his prick in and out of me."

"Down girl," Monica said laughing out loud. She looked through the doorway into the living room, realizing she had laughed too loud. The rest of the class was now looking at them. She hoped that no one had heard Angel.

Angel hurried inside and into the guest bedroom to get ready for her evening of posing. Monica closed the front door and walked into the middle of of the semi-circle of easels. She stood in the center of the black shag rug and addressed her class.