Monica's Art Class Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Angel," he cried out, "your cunt is so great!"

Angel's response was series of incoherent words combined pants and moans. She began to thrust herself back with force matching Shawn's. One of her hands disappeared between her legs to join the hand that was already there. Once she had done this she began instructing Shawn with a more coherent voice. "Like this," she said, gasping, "yes, that's good, just like that."

"Oh God angel!" Shawn dried out. "I'm going to cum!"

"Go ahead!" Angel cried back. "I want it inside me!"

With those words Angel's body began to orgasm again. Her legs shook just a little more vigorously, but that was the only physically observable difference from the others Monica had seen. Seconds later Shawn hands came away from Angel's midsection to grab her hips. As soon as he did this his eyes rolled back and he began a series of short thrusts that ended with him collapsing onto Angel's back, his cock still inside her.

The two of them slumped to the floor. Shawn's body lay on top of Angel's who was laying flat on her stomach, a large, happy smile visible on her face.

Shifting her gaze from Shawn and Angel, Monica looked to where she had last seen Ellie and Lenora. The two of them were sitting on the floor, backs to the wall, with their legs flat on the floor, spread out in front of them. They were both giggling like a pair of school girls.

"Did you two enjoy yourselves?" She asked them.

"Yes," Lenora answered, grinning.

"Great show," Ellie said with a grin and a thumbs up.

"I'll have to tell Dennie about this," Lenora said.

"Do you really think that's a good idea?" Monica asked her. "You saw how he was acting."

"I don't hide anything from him," Lenora shrugged.

"Very well," Monica said. There didn't seem to be any point in arguing with Lenora. She seemed determined to take this course of action.

As everyone slowly recovered and got to their feet Monica noticed the sheen of sweat that covered all of their bodies. "I think showers are in order before you all leave."

Everyone smiled and agreed. After a series of short showers Monica's students dressed and headed for the door. Monica hugged them all good-bye and then went to bed very happy. Her plan had begun very nicely. There had been some complications, but overall, even if she was worried about what Lenora would tell Dennis, she was satisfied with where things stood.