All Comments on 'Monica's Aunt Gets Some'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it...

Ya can't beat having a big babe on ya meat:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another great one!

Another great story by a wonderful author! You never disappoint us with your stories.........thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very nice!!!

awesome!!!!

R-GR-Galmost 19 years ago
payback

Great story! Stella needs to drop a dime on that sweetheart Monica. Let Mike continue with Stella but get rid of Monica and her deviousness. Hope to see more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yes!

I agree with "payback". Time to get revenge on that nasty bitch Monica, hehehe.......

Paul

hammer17_98

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 18 years agoAuthor
The Best Revenge

Actually, Mike is already getting the best revenge he can by having so much fun. Monica is trying to set him up with something she thinks is bad and he is enjoying it, like Jenna's strapon and her aunt. He enjoyed sex with Monica the first time and liked the next two times so much he will be seeing more of both women. I will write at least one more story but I don't know just what yet, and I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise anyhow.

snathsnathover 11 years ago
nice

That's a nice story friend, and it is to my liking. Thanks

oldergentleman69oldergentleman69almost 10 years ago
Great Detail

Great story and the detail was fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic Story!!!

You are a great writer. The reader actually feels like they are part of the action. Keep up the adventures of blackmailing Mike.

Thanks!!

amoroneamoroneabout 4 years ago
Superb

Thanks for a wonderful story, I love the whole scenario and in particular this large lady. Your description of the two is so erotic. I look forward to reading more like this.

Just2KinkyJust2Kinkyalmost 2 years ago

That's a blackmail scheme I could suckcum to...

Client8Client8over 1 year ago

Well told. This is a new fav story for sure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous