Monica's Aunt Gets Some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

Stella was still lying on her back, still smiling and her eyes closed in bliss, but when she felt Mike getting back on the bed, she opened them. "That was just wonderful, Mike. I've never had anything as good as what you just did."

"Well, Stella, you've got just about the nicest pussy I've ever eaten. What do you want to do now?"

"I see you've got a nice, big hard cock there. I have a great idea of where to put it and what to do with it."

Mike grinned back at her. "You do, huh? I'll bet I'm thinking about the same thing as you are."

"I'll bet you are too. I haven't fucked for a long time so be gentle. But not TOO gentle." Stella reached down and spread her pussy lips open, hoping she was wet enough.

When she heard her aunt and the teacher bantering, Monica felt slightly sick to her stomach. "He's gonna do it," she said to herself. "He's gonna fuck that old, fat cunt. How can he stand it, after fucking me?" She patted her own hard, flat belly to emphasize the difference. Monica had no jealousy over Mike at all. She didn't even particularly like him and thought of him strictly as a sex object. The only thing that bothered Monica was how he could stand even the thought of sex with somebody she considered fat and old, especially after eating and fucking the best, specifically herself.

Not only could Mike stand it, he expected to enjoy it immensely, as he approached on his knees, holding his cock in one hand to guide it between the pussy lips Stella was holding open. He saw they held a few drops of lubrication so he rubbed the tip on them. Slowly and carefully, he guided his cock to the small hole and when it was right at the entrance, he gave a short, firm push. The head of his cock wedged in and Stella gave a groan of pleasure.

"Let me know if this hurts"

"It won't hurt, Mike. I know it'll feel wonderful. Give it to me now; really fuck me good." Stella reached out and grabbed a pillow to slip under the small of her back, giving Mike the best access she could to her pussy.

He leaned forward and put his hands on Stella's hips, relishing the soft, womanly flesh. With a short but firm thrust, two inches of his shaft joined his cock head inside her lovely pussy. The blissful smile returned to the lady's face and she again moaned from the pleasure of the unaccustomed stretching of her tight opening. Her legs, which had been bent at the knees with her feet flat on the bed, rose and wrapped themselves around Mike's thighs.

"My God, Mike, that feels wonderful. It's been so long, I've forgotten just how good a real cock feels. Give it to me; give me all you've got.

With a series of thrusts just like the first one, Mike did what she wanted. After the first few times his cock plunged into her pussy, Stella started fucking back to meet him. She could feel the pleasure rolling across her body every time he surged into her, going deeper every time. When he had made complete penetration, his cock all the way in, his pubic hairs tickling her labia, she took over. Flexing her legs against his, she pulled herself forward, enveloping his cock with her pussy until it was completely engulfed. She paused, immensely enjoying the feeling of his shaft filling her so completely that it stretched her love channel, before backing away, only to come back, stronger than ever, filling her pussy with his cock again.

And again and again and again, delightfully stuffing her pussy full, the way it hadn't been stuffed for many years. Stella's eyes were blissfully closed and she could feel her pleasure mounting slowly but steadily every time she impaled herself on the stiff cock that was there for her.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered in time to her movements on the bed until she interrupted herself to proclaim, "I love it Mike; I love your big cock. I love the way it fills my pussy."

Mike loved the tight pussy that was surrounding his cock and sending waves of bliss through his body. Although he kept his hands on her hips, he let Stella set the pace of their fucking. His only movement was to thrust forward slightly as she came at him so his cock drove all the way into her. With every stroke, he felt her squishy pussy lips pressing against him and saw her pubic hairs mingling with his. Mike's pleasure was also mounting but his eyes were wide open, fully enjoying the view of the beautiful and voluptuous woman's body writhing on the bed in front of him and of her lovely breasts swaying with her movements.

Monica had a different attitude toward her aunt's movements. "Oh, yuck," she said to herself. "Just look at all that lard in there flabbing around. How can he not be grossed out over it?" She could tell he wasn't, though, as her fingers massaged her naked pussy. She concentrated on watching his cock going in and out of her old, lardbucket of an aunt, thinking how much better her pussy had been for him and how she wished she could be the woman being fucked.

Stella didn't know what her niece was thinking but she was extremely happy she was the woman being fucked. Just as she had missed, even more than she realized, having her pussy eaten, she had even more sorely missed having a big cock deep inside her. "No more," she resolved to herself. "No more will I let myself go without this, even if I have to go out and proposition men on the street. I hope I don't have to do that too often, though. I hope Mike will be coming over to see me again, lots of times."

Up until then, Mike's cock had been sliding straight into Stella, with a minimum of contact with her clit. This allowed both of them to build up slowly toward what they both wanted to be a mutual climax. She had felt ecstasy mounting throughout her body with every stroke and knew she was on the verge of cumming. Stella held out her arms in an invitation to him.

"C'mere, Mike. Get on top of me and give it to my clit. I want you to make me cum like I've never cum before."

He was very happy to do as she wished. Her big, soft breasts with heir erect nipples would feel wonderful against his chest and he knew he was on the verge of cumming too. Mike leaned forward, sliding his hands under the arms that were being extended, and curled his own forearms under them. Most of his weight was on his knees and elbows, giving his partner freedom to move under him but he could still feel her delightful softness under his body. He moved forward slightly, kissed her mouth, and began plunging his cock down into her pussy, massaging her clit with every thrust.

Stella's hands were moving on Mike's back and her legs were around his hips. Every time his cock surged into her, she fucked back to meet him, bending her hips and waving her legs above him. Besides moving back and forth in time to Mike's thrusts into her pussy, Stella was rocking from side to side and her head was tossing back and forth on her pillow as she surrendered herself completely to the intense pleasure she was feeling.

"That's it! Fuck me hard! Fuck my clit!" she blurted into his ear.

Monica heard her aunt moaning and loudly telling Mike to fuck her hard and, when she looked into the mirrors that showed the view from the foot of the bed, she could see him doing just that, plowing his cock into her pussy. "No, Mike. Fuck me. Fuck me," she whispered, too softly for him to hear her, while her own finger was plunging in and out of her own wet pussy. Once again, her other hand stroked her clit while she fucked up against her hands.

He couldn't hear Monica over the noise her aunt was making and, even if he could have, Mike was too close to ecstasy from fucking Stella to have changed partners. As hard and as fast as he could, he was ramming his cock into her pussy, but trying to avoid cumming first. He wanted to see a lot more of this wonderfully sexy, voluptuous woman and he knew that the way to do that was to give her the best time he could, and that meant cumming after she did.

Stella wanted to cum first too because she waned to see more of the handsome, sexually talented man with the big cock. Her body felt like a vast ocean, filled to overflowing with pleasure, and with every thrust of Mike's cock into her, more poured in. Finally, one thrust, especially deep and especially firm against her clit and the tsunami began.

"Yes!" she cried out, joyfully. "I'm cumming. Fuck me harder." Her fingers dug into Mike's back and her legs squeezed his hips. She clung to him so tightly that her ass rose off the bed and was slammed back against the mattress as he thrust in and out of her as hard and deep as he could.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Stella cried in time to the pounding of his cock into her. Although she was clamped tightly to the man who was fucking her so hard and deep, her ass still moved erratically back and forth and from side to side.

A great rush of ecstasy poured through Mike, and concentrated in his groin as he climaxed, semen spurting into his condom. Just as the second spurt left his cock, Stella climaxed, her back arching and her pussy jamming against him. After her orgasm, every muscle in her body relaxed and she sagged back onto the bed, the most satisfied she had ever been. Mike sprawled on top of her, their faces just inches apart, allowing them to kiss affectionately. They both knew the sex was over for the evening so their kisses were friendly rather than passionate. They also both knew they had climaxed virtually simultaneously and hoped that boded well for their future relationship.

Monica had climaxed also although neither of the two in the bedroom knew or cared about it. Stella had practically forgotten about her niece spying on them. Monica's orgasm had been fun but she couldn't help thinking it would have been a lot better if it had been Mike's tongue and then his cock in her pussy instead of her finger. As she watched in disgust, the two people lying on the bed kissed, and kissed again and, even worse, she heard them planning to get together again. "How could he?" she asked herself. "That big old sow, when my pussy is available?"

If Monica's pussy happened to be available, Mike didn't know and didn't care. He had something that he considered to be a lot better in mind. "To go together is good but to cum together is divine," he said, with a startling lack of originality.

Stella didn't care how original he was. "Tonight was really divine, Mike. A million times better than it ever was with my ratbastard husband."

"I think it was the best ever for me too, Stella. You know, it was so great for both of us, that maybe..."

"Maybe we can get together again? I hope so, and soon. How about next week? I'd really love that. I don't now what night, though."

"Suppose you let me have your phone number and I'll call you to arrange a night. Not just one time either. Tonight was so great that I'd like a lot of times with you."

"Me too. With you, I mean."

Mike's cock had softened and slipped out of Stella's pussy by then. He got up and flushed his condom down the toilet and got dressed. She stood, completely naked since her negligee had long ago slipped off, at the dresser and wrote her phone number on a pad of paper she kept there. Fully dressed, he hugged her and kissed her again and patted the ass he admired so much.

Mike and Stella had their arms around each other as they walked to the front door. "I think we have something really great," he said to her.

"I think do too." At the door, they kissed goodnight, the first of what they both hoped would be many good night kisses they would share.

Monica was really pissed off at how fate had treated her. First, she had tried to inflict pain and humiliation on the history teacher by having a friend fuck him in the ass with a strapon but he had liked it so much that he was going to go back for more. Then she had tried to make him eat out and fuck her fat, ugly old aunt and they both had such a great time together that they had a date for more of the same the following week and wanted to meet regularly.

Monica had briefly considered coming out of hiding but decided against it. She didn't want Mike to know that she knew how her plan had backfired and how he had such a great time. What she would make him do next, she didn't know, besides eating her pussy and fucking her, of course, but she still expected to think of something really nasty.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as good a time as Mike and Stella had. I know I had a lot of fun writing it. Whatever you think of it, please vote your opinion. Like any writer on Literotica, I appreciate knowing what readers think of my stories, so please leave a public comment or email me. I always respond to any PC or email that includes an email address or Literotica handle.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers
12