Monogamish - The Seven Year Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he lifted, rubbed, and tensioned each leg, and then put them back down, I found myself placing them farther and farther apart as he worked. I kept keeping my eyes locked on his. His smile began to betray that he was indeed enjoying himself a bit.

I doubted he had never had a client be quite so... receptive before, but he also didn't seem to have arrived expecting it today either. I let my gaze leave his eyes and sweep down the brilliant white scrubs that made such a striking contrast to his indefinably colored skin. When my gaze reached his waist, I became pretty sure he was in fact enjoying himself quite a bit. I sighed, closed my eyes, and gently thrust my breasts up in the air.

"I think you should turn over now," he said softly, once more working under my shoulders, and moved toward the sheet below.

"I got it," I said, and rolled swiftly over, sending the sheet sliding off me to the floor. I settled down happily, completely exposed.

"I'll get that," he offered, but did not move quickly.

"Would you mind not?" I asked sleepily. "I feeling quite warm."

No more was said, and Julien proceed to do some amazing, marvelous, utterly clinical work on my back. Top notch work, even if increasingly this was not my primary focus. I found myself moaning more happily than I did on some non-massage related occasions when I had just been well fucked.

He moved back down to my legs, and, as if experimenting, he let his fingers drag across my ass as he moved down. I just went, "Mmmmm."

My legs were spread wide as he worked, and he did nothing to close them up. He worked quite high, even on my inner thighs, but he never touched me all the way up, despite the way I was sure my body language invited it.

He did then move to a clinical and wonderful massage of my glutes, which was... an experience. He just kept working them, with no passion, but with my bare pussy right there, and with him pulling my cheeks apart routinely as he worked. Seriously, glutes carry an incredible load in our lives, and feel a bunch of fatigue. But for obvious reasons, vanishingly few therapists will get in there and really work those muscles like they could benefit from. This was heavenly all by itself, completely aside from what the experience was doing to the rest of my body...

Then he frustratingly moved upward. Frustratingly, at first. Now I found him pulling my arm up and behind my back, then rubbing under the exposed armpit. He actually pulled my whole body up halfway onto my side and slid his hand all the way underneath, stroking my breast in a fucking incredible caress.

"Is this good?" he asked softly.

"Morrrre," was all I could say. He obliged on the other side, adding in some gentle pinching and pulling on my nipple. After too long and not long enough, he asked me to turn once more. I smiled as I languidly did so. My sweeping hand brushed down the front of his scrubs, quite intentionally, and I felt the hardness in passing. "Well, well. What have we here?" I asked, with my eyes still closed. I slid my hand up again.

"I'm sorry," Julien said. "It does happen."

"I would be pretty insulted by this point if you weren't like this," I said, opening my eyes again. "May I?"

I did not wait for a response, and just tugged his scrubs down in front.

Big. Beautiful. Very hard. And surprisingly circumcised. I began to stroke him softly. His hands went to my breasts and gave them the serious attention I had been craving. After a few happy minutes of that, I rolled toward him, tugging gently.

He moved the half step upward that my hand was indicating and I leaned forward to suck him into my mouth. It was his turn to moan softly. As I gently sucked, still holding his shaft in my fingertips, his hand stole down my belly and eased between my legs. His strong fingers, which just minutes before had been powerfully digging subtle knots from deep in my musculature, were now light as a feather as he caressed all my most delicate parts.

I sucked him deeper in, as deep as I could go. I could not help myself. I guessed my Hall Pass really was not over.

His fingers continued their light touch, somehow more relaxing than arousing, even though they were plenty arousing. I was finding myself more intent. My head's movements were more exaggerated, and my tongue battered at his helmet. I wanted to taste what he had for me, but I also did not. I desperately wanted this lovely phallus down where his fingers were presently.

Ordinarily, I'd have gone ahead and finished him anyway without a thought, counting on being able to keep him interested enough to get it back up again in a bit. But I did not have a bit. I did not know how much of my two hours were left, but I did know that he had more appointments later, and likely had a hard stop time. And would he even fuck me? It was a question I had to ask myself, though the throbbing need I felt between my lips told me the likely answer.

Which to do? Certain joy, or probable greater joy?

"Do you want me to finish in your mouth... or somewhere else?" Julien asked, sounding out of breath.

That decided it. "I have condoms in my left bedside table," I sighed, rolling back onto my spine once more.

I wanted to turn to watch him walk away, wanted to see as I heard him tugging his scrubs top off. But I could not move. It was utterly unearthly how both incredibly turned on I felt, yet also so utterly relaxed at the same time.

Todd was going to massage school. A good one.

I must have dozed for a second, because I suddenly found Julien's lips pressing against my nipple. I gasped, eyes shooting wide open, energy restored to my body. He grinned at me and turned to the bulky bag he had brought in with the table I lay upon. He tugged out a large, triangular pillow and returned to me.

"I am going to need you sit up for a moment, then turn over while I put this under you," he said in his best, soothing, masseur's voice. I easily obeyed, curious. The cushion was wide, and he slid the soft, fabric-covered wedge under me with the peak right at the join of my hips, the shallow slope going up towards my head, and the steep one under my legs.

I settled my weight down and found it very comfortable. My ass was thrust up into the air, and there was a slight arch in my back as my body melded back into it and the table. The table creaked a tiny bit as Julien limbed up behind me, between my legs, which I of course still kept spread. I wanted to turn and look, but again, I was just so relaxed I lay there with my eyes closed, face resting comfortably in the round cushioned ring designed for the purpose.

I really wasn't sure what we were really getting out of this pillow though. I loved doggy style, and was very much looking forward to what was to come, but I knew full well how to shove my ass up into...

Oh wow.

I felt his cock press against my opening, my opening that he had so gently but thoroughly aroused and lubricated. I gasped as he entered me and I was mentally ordering one of these wedges on Amazon instantly.

Julie's hands gently dug into the muscles of my ass, resuming the massage, just with some incredible internal add-ons happening. His strokes were slow and deliberate, just like the movements of his hands, and I was moaning swiftly.

The thing about the pillow was, it made it easier. So much easier. There is not really a lot of effort to being on your hands and knees while a man drives into you, but there is some, and there is the need for balance and control. With this wedge under me, I was utterly relaxed, letting my body accept the external/internal pleasure without effort. I felt damned near weightless. And I really was bent a little differently too. That worked very well.

Relaxed and happy as I was, I was doing this for research, right? I had questions.

"You carry this with you to all your appointments?" I murmured with a saucy tone.

"I do," Julien replied, amused. His strokes into me were growing powerful, yet his breathing was utterly smooth. "Mostly I employ it for clients with certain forms of sciatica or other spinal issues. I have others in the bag for things like knee problems, or neck." He shifted his knees slightly and I gasped as I felt an angle of attack in this position that I never quite had before. "I am seldom so lucky that someone gives me the opportunity to employ it like this. Even less often with someone so beautiful as you. You are feeling good?"

"Fucking hell," was all I could say.

I found myself utterly passive as he fucked me, something I usually abhor. I never want to be the woman who just lies there and takes it. But like this? Relaxed as I was? It was amazing, though as Julien's efforts went on, and he kept varying his own position slightly, each new move adding new stimulation, I found myself awakening from my lethargy and beginning to move back against him. We both were growling and moaning now, quietly, as befitted a massage session...

His breathing now was audibly labored and shallow, and his cock throbbed in me. My body tensed happily in anticipation.

And he stopped.

"Would you like to continue like this? If we do, I will love it, but I fear it may end before our time is up. Or I can show you another way to employ the pillow and maybe extend my efforts?" He pulled out a bit and slid slowly back in as he asked the question.

As if.

"Please. Show me more," I gasped, then felt sad as his lovely invader withdrew reluctantly.

His hands gently twisted my hips. "Please simply roll over in place. I will adjust your hips."

I obeyed, and he moved me slightly so that my hips were perched right at the low peak of the wedge. The super-firm cushion did not crush down much. My back lay flat down the long slope and along the table. My legs dangled in not the most comfortable way. Julien smiled down at me and moved forward on his knees between my legs again. He gently bent them by the knees up and over me and slowly sank once more inside me.

Todd and I had experimented with a pillow or two under my ass, and used that idea with some regularity, but this was next level. Bracing his chest against my curled up legs, Julien felt like he was driving straight down into me like a pile driver--a gentle, velvet, pile driver. In and out he moved, and my formerly passive body was now alive beneath him. I grabbed his flexing ass and worked my legs around his torso.

Taking a break to shift positions might have extended things for him, but I felt myself suddenly rushing toward a climax as if there had never been a break. I mewed like a kitten and he went faster, fulfilling my wordless request.

With another thrust, I felt waves of stimulation radiate out from my twat in swells of ecstasy. They seemed to move so slowly but inexorably that I could feel their progression and enjoy it as they inexorably suffused me all the way out to my fingers and toes. My cries of pleasure were loud and expressed in unladylike vocabulary. I hoped in retrospect that my neighbors were all out doing things. My hands clamped on his ass and held him within me.

"That was, gratifying," Julien said, patiently holding still inside me while I felt the waves ebb. "Are you done?" he asked solicitously.

"Fuck no," I panted. "More importantly, neither are you. Come in me, Julien. Do it. I want to feel your cock surge in me." Fill that condom.

He pushed himself up even higher over me and drove downward with a new eagerness, letting himself go as I had hoped for. I was no longer being cared for. I was being taken. I love both ways of fucking. And I loved them both that afternoon.

My body rallied, and I felt my own pleasure centers begin to tense, firing in tiny sparks as I built once again under his efforts.

"Ohhhhhh!" Julien gasped, head snapping up, a beautiful expression of ecstasy on his face as his cock pounded into me, suddenly swelling and surging. It sucked the way the condom robbed me of feeling the veritable flood of cum I knew he was releasing flowing into my pussy, but the reduced sensation was still enough to send me over the edge a second time.

We sagged together, neither body particularly interested in moving. The afterglow was marvelous, but I also found the drawback of this wedge. It was not relaxing to collapse upon. "Julien..." I said uncomfortably.

"Mon dieu," he exclaimed, and magically seemed to levitate off me. "I know not to lie like that. You just broke me there for a moment," he smiled apologetically. As he stood up beside the table, I rolled toward him and reached out. He stepped toward me curiously and I slid the full condom off his rapidly deflating dick. I leaned over, took it into my mouth and cleaned him up, enjoying his moans of happiness. I had broken him all right. His dick didn't even twitch at what I did.

I held Julien's departure up a tiny bit, as my body just did not want to get off that table. When I did, and he packed everything up, with a kiss for me and for each of my breasts, he was gone.

I lay back on my bed and cataloged things. I fumbled for my phone.

ME: Mission thoroughly accomplished

He was at work, and something was obviously holding him up from replying. I smiled to myself at the agony he must be feeling at not being able to reply to that. At last, just as I was about to doze off in a haze of endorphins, he replied.

TODD: Oh ho! Anything you want to share with me before I get you at the airport tomorrow?

ME: You are going to be able to pick me up now, after all? {Sent with Confetti}

TODD: I moved a meeting so I could get off early and come get U

ME: As long as they don't want you to come back in after. That is not happening

TODD: {Some dumbass hubba hubba gif}

TODD: So no hints?

ME: You are signing up for massage therapy classes

TODD: I am?

TODD: Then you are, too

ME: I can get behind that

I opened the Amazon app, made an order, then showered, slid on my bikini bottoms and went to the beach before dinner.

----------

Helluva Seven Year Itch the two of them have going on, isn't it? Comments are always my best compensation! The next story will be Monogamish -- His Hall Pass. Don't ask me why these two are out of chronological order, it just seemed to work better that way.