Monster Girls: Fox Without a Shrine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... you really want... children?" Thomas asked, his voice small and vulnerable.

Ishiko scooted closer to him and put her head on his shoulder before having another pull. She blew it out and said, "I've never thought about it much before. But with you, Thomas? Yes. I think I really would."

He wrapped his arm tightly around her and kissed the top of her head. She grabbed the bedding and pulled it back over their bodies. The sweat and started to cool and the frigid apartment was starting to press in again. There were no more words that early morning. She finished her smoke and they fell asleep, cuddled close together.

*******

Ishiko was practically floating as she moved around the cafe the following week. She seemed to really be glowing with happiness and others were taking notice.

"I've never seen you like this, Ishiko. What happened?" One of the other waitresses said as they stood outside after the cafe had closed. Ishiko was having a smoke and Yui had just left.

She felt a twinge of embarrassment as she turned to her coworker and said, "I... I met a guy."

"Tall and dark? The one you were walking home with yesterday?" She said with a cheery grin.

"That's the one. Thomas. He's American." Ishiko said, feeling butterflies flutter through her as she thought about him.

"He is handsome. What did he do to actually get your attention? I've seen guys hit on you all the time and you tend to brush them off or-" She gave a little laugh, "-Be a total crazy bitch to scare them off."

Ishiko blushed and looked away, "I'm trying not to do that anymore, okay? Thomas... he just... He gets me. We had some drinks and went for coffee, then he took me on a date. He's not perfect, and he's still dealing with some things... but so am I and he helps."

Her coworker held up her hands, "Okay. Not gonna pry. Just want you to know that I'm really happy for you. You seem so much happier than I've ever seen you."

There was a quiet moment and soft snow started to fall. Ishiko flicked out her cigarette and said, "Yui, I really am. I never thought I could be, but for the first time I can't remember, I am feeling truly happy. Life is good and I don't really want to die anymore."

And as if to punctuate her feelings, Thomas turned the corner and waved to her, "Ishiko! Ready to go home?"

She felt her heart flutter and her face brightened. She walked over to him and he leaned down to kiss her. She kissed back and embraced him tightly. Snow drifted down over them but she paid it no mind. Her tails flicked about and she looked up into his eyes.

"Always, my love."