Monster Girls - Spider Noir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't. But if you must, then at least I get to die looking at a work of art." I sighed. I stared deeply at her eyes.

"Stop it! Stop that!" She hissed, her hand trembling, "You're a cruel bastard!"

I turned my chin up to bare my throat, "Feel my heart if you don't believe me. It's beating hard right now, but not out of fear."

She grew redder and clenched her jaw. There was a moment of stillness and then she lashed out with blinding speed. I clenched my eyes shut but the blow never came. Instead, I felt the web beneath me give and I dropped down. Not falling but descending on a few long, stretching weblines. I looked down just as my feet hit the top of a large crate. She hacked at a line above and I was released. I balanced on my tied feet and struggled against my bonds. The web had slackened enough from me being upright that I got my hands free and yanked the rest off me.

"Get out of here. Don't come back." She said, disappearing into the shadows of the rafters.

I looked up and then sat down on the edge of the box, "Nope."

"What." Her voice came down in annoyance.

"If I go out the door, the only way I can stay alive is by capitulating to the Mob. Again. I'm getting tired of it and I decided I want to stop." I said sharply, "What better reason to finally just stop than a beautiful woman?"

"I let you go. You can stop lying now." She barked, slipping back down into the moonlight.

I turned my eyes to her, "I never lied. Not once. You are the singularly most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I've been through war. I've been on the streets of New York for years. I've seen the ugliest this world has. You are so far removed from that I cannot adequately describe it."

Her face blushed again, "Just go. Do what you have to. I will be fine."

"How about you come with me?" I said.

What? I'm old enough that I should be caring for a baby boy right now, not hunting down criminals and staking out cheating girlfriends. I should have a loving wife and a house of my own. I should but I don't and I'm tired of it.

She didn't respond. Just looked at me.

I slipped off the crate and dropped to the floor with a flutter of my coat, "I've got a few thousand dollars. I've got a few lingering favors I can call in at the Police Department. I'm pretty certain I could get us into protective custody and moved across the country. Disappear from this place, this city. Find a nice house out in the country and live together."

That got her. Her fanged mouth dropped open, "You want... To marry me?"

"What else does one do with something beautiful but take it for themselves?" I smirked, waving a hand at the door, "Come on. I don't think you'll fit in my car, but we'll find a way. I'm Arthur by the way. Arthur Benoit."

"Umm... I'm Arna Speal." She said, slowly dropping to the ground on a thick line of webbing.

I held out my hand to her, "Well Arna, I hope you don't mind being with a washed up soldier and ex-detective."

She grasped mine with hers and I found her chitin to be stiff but pleasantly warm. She regarded me with her six eyes, as if still distrusting what I was saying. That didn't stop her though, "Arthur Benoit. You're a very strange man, but hardly undesirable. Nobody has ever talked about me like you have."

"To be fair, I've never really had a way with ladies..." I smiled jovially, "So this is a first for me too."

I took of my coat and put it around her nude shoulders. She was startled at first but then a small smile crossed her as she pulled it closed around her upper half.

*******

I called a few people at the station the next morning. Some people that I trusted and knew the Mob didn't have yet. The Captain was one of them. I explained my position and told them what I wanted. A new identity, an escape to somewhere across the nation. Maybe Ohio or Wyoming. Heck, maybe even something as far as Washington. I had some money. I could afford a downpayment on a house. All they needed to do was give me and Arna identities. I was easy. She took a bit more effort. Nonhumans were not citizens of the same nature. But in the end, we worked it out. Three days later, we were on a train with a few bags of my things.

The town was a little nothing place in the middle of South Dakota. They found me a job in a little oil and lube station. Arna and I found a house in a nearby neighborhood and bought it with help from the bank. I honestly don't know why I didn't do this sooner? Money was just as tight as it was before, but the work certainly brought a wider smile to my face. It helped a lot that I had a home and a wife to come to now.

My car rumbled as I turned into the driveway. Our house was a cute pastel yellow and there were flowers growing all over out front. I got out and walked up to the door.

"I'm home!" I called.

"Sweetheart!" Arna came rushing out of the kitchen, her arms spread as wide as her smile. Her spider legs clicked on the wood floor and she dried her hands on the white apron she was wearing. Beneath that was a cute pale green dress that she made herself. Apparently weaving is a universal talent among Arachne. The local wives hadn't been the most accepting of her, for obvious reasons, until they started getting curious about her clothes.

She embraced me tightly and I smelled cookies and laundry soap around her. The woman had really taken to the life of a housewife and seemed to found immense joy in it. More than that though, we had fallen deep in love.

"Oh darling, how did I ever get so lucky to have you?" I smiled, kissing her warmly.

"You asked. That's all that happened." She grinned at me. I kissed her again and pressed my dirty coveralls against her apron. She giggled and kissed back. I felt her tongue and things grew hotter.

"Bedroom?" I said between kisses.

"Oh yeah." She cooed.

I smiled and drew her with me down the hall, "It's everyday with you, isn't it?"

"My dear husband, you're not innocent either." She smirked, clacking through the doorway and into our bedroom. Our bed was a special one that we had made to accomodate Arna's larger size. We stepped towards it and she grabbed at the zipper of my coveralls. The woman was really desirable and quite lusty. Some might not find that attractive in their wives, in fact I know a lot want their women submissive, but I found it very exciting. She dragged them off me and grabbed at my pants, pulling those down quickly as well.

"There's something to be said for proper routine though." I said as she wrapped her lips around my dick. Her mouth was very warm and her tongue was longer than a normal human. It curled around my cock and flicked playfully at my balls. I groaned and rubbed at her long, crimson hair. A tease curled my lip, "I mean, I don't even have my boots off yet look at you. On me like a lusty wench."

She slurped and backed up, smiling a mouthful of sharp teeth. The first time I saw them, those teeth worried me. Now I just find them charming. Arna is entirely too good to let anything happen. Her voice was heavy and eager, "Then sit back and I'll take them off for you."

"Alright. Anything for you." I said and slumped back on the bed. She unlaced my boots and dragged them off. My coveralls and pants went with them. She scuttled forward and pushed me on my back, pressing her hands to my chest and wrapping her mouth around my cock again.

Arna grabbed my hips and pressed her mouth all the way down to my base. Her throat was hot and tight, almost trying to milk me of my seed. Each motion of her head, each touch of her hands, they all spoke of the lust this woman had for me. I groaned loudly with the pleasure and put a hand on her head. This woman didn't just have a lust for the carnal. She had a passion that burned inside her like no other. Something she never even knew herself until she had someone to share it with.

"Arna, that's it! Yes!" I grunted as my muscles tightened up. Pleasure shot through my body like a jolt of electricity. I tensed against her and she gripped my legs harder. I twitched under her tongue and came in her mouth. As always, she drank it down with fervor. Her mouth twitched and her throat gulped.

I sighed as she backed off and licked her lips. I adored that look on her. The look of smug loveliness she had after giving me an orgasm. It was so unique, so utterly self-absorbed and yet so arousing. I swear, she liked to give me oral just so she could give me that look afterward.

"Whew. You're really good on that." I said, pushing myself up. My legs shuddered a bit as I got to my feet. "Got to get you naked as well.

She stepped back off me, "Only if you insist."

I stepped around her arachnid body and drew back the tail of her dress, exposing her warm abdomen. My hands slid over the smooth black surface and Arna shivered. "I'll never understand what a human finds interesting about that part of me."

"It's exotic and fun." I smiled, feeling over her body and up to her waist. I continued drawing her dress up and off her body. My hands trailed around her body and I cupped one of her full, round breasts. Her body was hot to the touch and she was breathing heavier from my caresses.

"Strange man." She moaned as my hands explored further.

Unlike normal arachnids, she was warmblooded and had a vagina pretty well where it belonged, at least if you looked at her like a human. Her pale skin trailed down her belly to where it met her insectile half. A hot, wet slit sat there between her shorter front legs. My fingers teased along it and I slipped one into her moist depths. She gasped and put a hand on my chest.

"For calling me strange, you seem awfully attached." I smiled as I rubbed her depths. My free arm remained wrapped around her waist and she leaned against me. Her body shook against me and her pussy tightened around my finger.

"Ahhh! Ohh. Don't stop." She moaned deeply, squirming in my grip. I continued, working her faster. Wetness seeped over my fingers and dripped to the floor. She was growing more excited with every second of my motions. I twisted my finger inside her and gyrated my thumb over her bulging clitoris. That made her gasp loudly and tighten hard around me.

"Go on. Do it. I can feel you tensing up. Show me how cute you are when you orgasm." I growled in her ear and worked her innards faster.

The poor girl was very susceptible to dirty talk. One of these days, I'm going to see if I can't talk her into cumming without a hand laid on her.

She gave a weak cry and seized in my arms. Her lower half dropped to the floor as her legs all clenched up against her body. Her adorable voice filled the room and she clung to me tightly. When it passed, she closed her eyes and took in heavy, shaking breaths.

I put my hand on her face and her six eyes turned up to me. I smiled at her, "I love doing that. It's so sexy to watch you lose yourself."

"Shut-shut up and get back on the bed." She commanded, her shaky voice growing steadier as she got her legs under her again.

"Yes my dear." I smiled and slumped back on the soft blankets. My erection stood tall and her eyes were feasting on it. If I didn't know her any better, I'd assume that look to be concerning. As if she were going to devour my body.

Nevertheless, she crawled up and onto the bed in that little scuttling manner she had. Her arachnid half settled into my legs, pinning me to the bed while she poised her dripping wet slit over my cock. Her small front legs clutched at my sides and she held my cock in one very gentle hand.

The warmth came first. The heat pouring from her when her lips touched my head. It was like she was trying to burn me with her body. Then the wetness began to seep over me and her nethers enveloped my member. I groaned loudly, lower half flooding with pleasure from tightness of her body. I looked up into her face. The look of hunger had only grown as she stared down at my dick as it slid into her. I loved seeing her so lost in desire and lust. Knowing that, should I resist, she would quite easily tie me up and continue anyway. We've done that before. Not usually my thing, but she really enjoys it.

The depths of her womanhood were glorious. Hot as a sauna and twice as wet. Soft as silk and yet as tight as if every muscle in her body was squeezing me. She put her hands on my chest and pressed the last of me inside her.

"Oh yes!" She slurred, a pleasure drunk smile across her face. She worked herself back up and down again. My cock ground a deep furrow in her pussy and I could feel her sopping wetness making a mess of me.

As we continued, each thrust of her body buried us both deeper in carnal desires. I felt myself giving little thrusts to meet her hips faster. The need to release was becoming unbearable. I put my hands on her waist and humped harder up, making her mouth hang open with delicious cries of bliss.

When it finally came to a conclusion, it did so spectacularly. I felt my body give and I let it a long moan. My semen poured into her and she reacted powerfully. Her many legs clenched against the bed and against be. She pressed herself hard against me and squeezed my shoulders tightly. It was as if she was trying to get more dick into her that I didn't even have. I filled her womb until it started flowing back out. She howled and held onto me, body jerking and spasming wildly.

"Ahhhh! My love!" She wheezed, slumping her head on my shoulder, "So good."

I wrapped an arm around her slender shoulders and held her close. Every hardship and pain in my life led to this moment here with this Arachne woman.

So very worth all of it.

12