All Comments on 'Moonlight Encounter'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun little fantasy.

Only thing that proved a distraction to me and broke the suspension of disbelief was that - lake water smells bad.

I wouldn't be able to bring myself to lick a woman wet with that water regardless of how how she was.

I also was thinking about having splinters in my ass or back since they didn't have a mat or towels to rest on the wooden float. Those things tend to be rather roughly weathered.

But still - it was a fun short.

ewill86ewill86almost 4 years ago
World's Finest Fantasy

Just what the doctor would have ordered for a hot spell during the Time of Covid 19! And really well-written, too. Thank you so much. Don't forget your mask. Stay strong!

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
Ho hum...

I know that Liteerotica is a site for fantasy, but nothing really happens here. This is someone's daydream which is OK, but boring. Our hero keeps talking about how beautiful "Luna" is, but what is beauty? It's highly subjective, for sure. I personally don't think blondes are particularly appealing whereas the author thinks the opposite. Swimming with waist-length hair - not very sensible. All in all not an appealing package for me. We learn almost nothing about these people except that the guy is willing to change his whole life and move to a foreign country because of a two week shack-up with an attractive, young, immature, inexperienced woman. 2* and generous at that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice short story

A nice short fantasy. Well written as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A delightful story....

....from one of the best writers on Lit. Thank you!

RRC2RRC2almost 4 years ago
Nice Fantasy

This is a fun, short fantasy. It is well written and moves at a good pace.

I don't understand the criticism in these comments. It is not a dissertation on the concept of beauty, and there's nothing in the story to suggest there should be. It takes place in some unnamed lake in the stereotypical frozen Canada on a night too hot to sleep. Obviously in this fantasy land the water doesn't smell and the wood doesn't have any splinters.

C'mon people. Lighten up.

THANKS for the fun read,

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Glad You Enjoyed This

Since I'm just getting over a bout with Covid-19, I'm just glad I could string enough words together to produce a submission for the Nude Day contest.

I thought I should mention though that this story takes place on Georgian Bay, a large body of water that is part of the Lake Huron, one of Canada's Great Lakes. And, its quite clean and doesn't smell, so they can kiss and make love to their heart's content.

Also, I did mention that when they're about to make love on the raft, Blair is dripping water over the padded surface -- so also there are no slivers to worry about.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 3 years ago

I loved this story and hope that most of it is true. Keep up the great writing and I’ll keep reading! Loved it!!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 3 years agoAuthor
Real Life Encounters

There's always at least a touch of reality in everything I write, this story included. Glad you enjoyed it!

kinkygeezerkinkygeezerover 3 years ago
Beautiful

Wonderful Story. I could almost picture them out on the lake making love.

123noproblem123noproblemover 1 year ago

A truly enjoyable story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

story TAGS