More Conversations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She noticed there was an email from Craig Bryce, so she skipped to it. It had a photo of him and his wife Amanda standing in front of the Eiffel Tower. She recalled that Craig had told her they were going to be in Paris for the first day of Spring. Corrine was happy for her friend. He finally had gotten his head out of his ass. Ever since his divorce, he always had a look of weariness about him, so she was pleased to see them both looking so excited and happy.

"Look, Tom, it's a picture of Craig and Mandie in front of the Eiffel Tower."

Tom sauntered over, spilling a little coffee as he walked. Corrine just shook her head. He leaned in closer. "That's terrific; Craig is really a lucky guy."

Corrine patted Tom on the shoulder and looked lovingly into his pale blue eyes. "Yes, he is. Almost as lucky as I am."

Author's Note: Hey, it's Christmas time. I needed a happy ending. So sue me.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ask Me Why Slip out the back, Jack.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Let Go CEO wife fires husband. What follows is the aftermath.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
A Promise Made, A Vow Broken No such thing as a hall pass when it comes to wedding vows.in Loving Wives
More Stories