More for Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike starting grunting and flexing his dick and Austin started either grunting or calling ducks and I felt a big pee coming on. I started pushing my pussy down and out and Austin started a strange routine of skip fuck and Mike simply let loose everything he had stored up. Every time Austin pushed up hard my head got pushed up hard pulling me up Mike's dick and a slight pause and I slid back down over it. Austin was causing me to fuck Mike's dick more.

I started squeak screaming on Mike's dick and jerking with Austin and Mike. Nobody was coordinated at all. All our senses went flying waiting until our sex ports got hold of themselves. I had a really great orgasm. One of those you remember more than all the hundreds of other ones. Austin was back flat breathing hard and Mike was collapsed against the headboard. I wanted to go to sleep.

Austin, being the youngest and full of strength was the first to rebound. Full of smiles waiting on the old folks. Mike and I finally got sat up and in a little conversation then Mike and Austin stuck out their hands at each other and shook, barely missing my boobs. A gentlemen's thing for sure. It was one of those special wonderful things that happen. It knitted us together.